Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just saw the 1st episode yesterday ... and I don't understand.  I keep asking why? why? why?

I want to know why Ramya acting like a young girl and ponnupakaraning?  Ithu yellam yepadi? It didn't suit her at all.  She should be acting in sister/mother roles. Sorry girls, I am not prejuidice but Ramya doesn't have the young look anymore.  With the makeup she really looked old and to pair her off with Shyam Ganesh ... "Yuek*

To make it worst she should do something about her teeth.  It is really "outstanding" when Ramya opens her mouth.

Aiyoh...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Migan..

Nagavalli first son famous psycho gokul of Nadas pa..
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nagavalli's family is just horrible. Characters are like caricatures and just awful. Pollachi Babu and Lakshmi are just over-acting and really over the top. Semekkeila pa. ðŸ¤¢Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks Migan..

Nagavalli first son famous psycho gokul of Nadas pa..

Ahhh - That is true. How did I forget psycho-1 ðŸ˜² from Nadaswaram????  I am ashamed at myself. really for forgetting him. Or may be it is good that evil things will pass by? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

Nagavalli's family is just horrible. Characters are like caricatures and just awful. Pollachi Babu and Lakshmi are just over-acting and really over the top. Semekkeila pa. ðŸ¤¢

I  totally agree this Nagavalli family is what putting me off the serial. Too much. Everyone other than sone number 2 are ðŸ¤¬
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Migan for the updates.

I have no comments except wait to see what happens.

One of my friends was guessing, it could be Annachi's 3rd son or Nagavalli's son (if not Shyam Ganesh) be Ramya's partner.

I went like ... 🤢🤢🤢  This is extreme to put the young guys albeit they act as villians as jodi to Sakthi. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks meenu akka for the updates. Brb for comments later.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching last ngt friday episode since mom was watching it. I felt like what the ????😳 Can sum1 telk me whyyy ramya has to act like that? She was so childish and was behaving like young teenager?? Seriously it does noy suit her at all.  I really do hope ramya stands up for her character. Or else the serial is gona be bad. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates, migan.. 

Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

I was watching last ngt friday episode since mom was watching it. I felt like what the ????😳 Can sum1 telk me whyyy ramya has to act like that? She was so childish and was behaving like young teenager?? Seriously it does noy suit her at all.  I really do hope ramya stands up for her character. Or else the serial is gona be bad. 

Aiyooo... Ratna this is the same question I have been asking from day one. Why?  Why? Ramya has to act like a woman in mid-twenties.  It didn't suit her at all and she was over maked up on the day of ponnu pakaraning.  🤢🤢🤢  She showing her shyness ... was ...🤢🤢🤢

I think Mdm Ramya decides to stay still in her 20's period as she missed all the ponnu pakaran thingy / teenager's behaviour as she was busy acting.  So now she is living her dream by acting such a role.  Ithu ippadi ...  🤣

An adult no matter how old they are can act childish daaa ... but it is how they can carry it out.  I don't think Ramya could. 😡😡

Thanks for the updates Migan.

Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago