Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ArshiNmaNervs

Goldie

ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

There is saying that " when tears in your eyes meet with smile on your lips that will be the best moment in your life"yes I'm experiencing it right now.i wana share my journey with ipkknd

1)Saw the promo for the first time.what I felt?

Oh again a romantic story  with lots of kitchen politics.promo will be saying abt love story but it'll be the same.ah I Know sanaya from MJHT but I don't like her at all and the guy Barun Sobti.he's from shradha right though I liked him in baat hamari I don't think he's gona impress me .

2)2nd promo

Again these sp have no sense at all why this Jodi is not all looking good.

3)6th june 8.30 pm

Omg am I fool to call this Jodi bad they are awesome.till the khushi's intro it seemed boring but after when she is introduced it was an awesome ride and Barun how can he act with such attitude yaar he was sucha small boy in baat hamari. loved the script. "paisa mera aadat nahi pesa hai"and it seems likea love at first sight if it is I never gona see it after.let me decide after tomorrows episode.also it good that the guy and girl meet in the first episode itself.thats so refreshing.also symbolisms loved it.

4)June 2011

Though Arnav's character was dark but I could never ever hate him for his attitude.i fell in love with the guy arnav.but meanwhile khushi's character was making me laugh all the time.sanaya barun you both rock.but I never felt an urge to see the next episode till

5)the very first rabba ve and rain hug

I was in hostel and I couldn't see those episodes live but my friend was constantly updating me.i came back home at weekend and  watched the scene.aw man how can someone show the lust perfectly barun you nailed it.and the rain hug it was so excellent and  started  linking to the rabba ve.always I have seen the creatives using bolly songs for the situation but this song felt magical.

6)guest house scene

Arnav caressing khushi and he picking her in his arms was a treat to watch.i think that is moment he falls in love with her.khushi yelling at arnav.loved it .

7)Khushi's resignation

That was the moment I felt this guy needs a realization abt the world around him.sanaya you made khushi excellent.

8)store house sequence and teej sequence

Fall in love again and again.all the dialogues emotions everythings was captured perfectly.graet work creatives and directors

9)shyam's relevation

Liked the twist.but worried abt arshi

10)Diwali almost kiss

That was the moment I was constantly blushin while hearing lectures .

11)loved all the scenes of arshi ,anjali-arnav  wana mention everything but it will be like a novel

11)then teri meri happened

Loved the promos,loved the sequence and also suspense was there.but those moments made me obsessed with the show and came to the forum which is my second home now.i was a silent reader then go through all posts and loved all of them

12)April 2012

I joined the forum.coz I wana read members only post too.i can't explain my feelings after I joined the forum.loved all posts.loved  the gutter posts,funny posts,appreciation posts,analysis posts. hate the bashing posts.before coming to ipk forum I was a decent girl but all those guttery posts made me besharam.read only some os's coz I was a girl who never liked reading .but after ipk went off air read lots of ff and still reading.But now I'm speech less. Not coz of the  second anniversary but coz of the smile which crepts over my face when I hear ipk related something.I have never done anything to promote ipk.As I was aserial freak when people talks to me they talk about serials but each person coming to me was willingly discussing abt ipk and I felt proud of my choice.i'm syill here.once out of anger I left my account in feb 2013.but my love towards ipk was far more than my anger so I came back with new account.wana cherish each memory now but I'm short of words now.love all the members who is keeping ipk alive.love you all guysHug

I CAN SAY ONE THING FOR SURE THIS IS THE ONLY SHOW WHICH GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS .ALL THANKS TO SANAYA AND BARUN

And HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU IPKPartyDancingClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

goodluck1tanu123gataKrazzy_KRJarhi101sarun21arshistar.aarnavalgyriti4uArshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY B'DAY IPKKND.SHARING MY FEELINGS" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BBani

IF-Rockerz

BBani

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Agreed Thumbs Up

HAPPY IPKKND 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED TOWARDS THE MAKING OF IPK AND IPK'S FANS Dancing

Pics credit to the uploader 

Edited by BBani - 05 June 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu123ArshiNmaNervsarshistar

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

IF-Stunnerz

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Nice Post Smile I didn't watch IPK from the beginning I watched IPK from 3rd Nov 2011 missed the missed kiss LOL I joined IF only for IPK ARSHI I'm also very shy girl but IPK & IF spoiled me LOL
Happy Birthday IPK Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu123ArshiNmaNervs

ArshiNmaNervs

Goldie

ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BBani

Agreed Thumbs Up

HAPPY IPKKND 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED TOWARDS THE MAKING OF IPK AND IPK'S FANS Dancing

WISHING YOU TOO

algy

IF-Sizzlerz

algy

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Really loved ur post ,u made a journey through IPK dear...woh bhi kya din the...it was the most important day in my lifeSmile just now i came back from IPkK journey through ur post ...miss all the fav momentsCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu123ArshiNmaNervs

ArshiNmaNervs

Goldie

ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi-sugi-ipk

Nice Post Smile I didn't watch IPK from the beginning I watched IPK from 3rd Nov 2011 missed the missed kiss LOL I joined IF only for IPK ARSHI I'm also very shy girl but IPK & IF spoiled me LOL
Happy Birthday IPK Party

ITS PARTY TIME GUYSSS.

arshistar

IF-Rockerz

arshistar

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Nice post...happy anniversary dear...

ArshiNmaNervs

Goldie

ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshistar