Thendral Wednesday Update 5/6/13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thx for the update!

Grr they seriously just don't know how to drag the story 😡 How stupid to make D shout at Prabha? Extremely immature. Ithanala naala avana purinjukittadhu ivalavu dhaana. His ego will never let him to beg for compromise to anybody.

Prabha has absolutely no good quality. It is the second time he is solli kaatifying the help he did to VR and family. He helps people just to make them sing his praise. ðŸ¤¢ VR and family have repaid him long back.

Inikku Prabha usuroda irukardhukku kaaraname D dhaan. She came and saved him right on time when he tried to commit suicide. VR nandri kaden theekrentu dhaan bali koduthified his daughter's life. Idhukku mela epadi nandri oda irukka mudiyuma. Just because he helped them he expects them to be his slaves. 🤢 Glad VR vittu erinjified the money he gave for D's education.

TT illati kuranja batcham MK romance kaamipanga nu paatha CTs torturing us with the Revathy and the guy. so pathetic.
Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Thanks Hariini for the updates.

I think Director should close this story instead of dragging it.  Show 'happily ever after" instead dragging like TMS.
Thanks Haritha for the nice update. Thanks Jayashree for the yesterday's update.

Thanks haritha akka for the update...!!!
Vara vara ROMBA drag panranga...🤢
For once, I feel sorry for Praba!
I'm no more angry at him rather sorry for him and people like him.
For people who can't see reality.
For people who can't realize their folly.
For a change I'm angry at Indira and not Praba.

"Happily Ever After" in Mr.K's direction? In our dreams!
I have to say that i find the guy who's chasing after kalyani's sister extremely irritating!! He thinks he's some kind of manmathan. And that revathi is so immature and vain. Hate that whole track...

Nothing to say abt Prabha,really. Sundari was right abt him. Wish TA wd stop 'sheltering' him. He was sheltered too much. He needs loose all the pple ard him and end up alone so he'll learn.

Thanks for the update. Today I feel irritated more towards Deepa than Prabha .. she made a mistake without knowing what happened ...

thanks haritha for the update...
so prabha on the destruction track...

waiting for progress...