Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

Hey lets not bring VD into this post...cos lets admit it he does a swell job as RK πŸ˜Š

however as far as the character goes...its incorrigible!!twisted beyond repair...however i hope i'm not being too quick in passing a judgement this time..cos the scene is incomplete,we'll know more tomorrow but from the spoiler segments its pretty evident that RK is in a sour mood and Madhu's back playing the mute yet again! which means RK may be subjecting Madhu to further humiliation and abuse post wedding...

Yeah i know VD is doing excellent job as RK. isliye i said how he might have felt while he said those dialogues. 
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Naina!!πŸ˜†  wow!! Im impressed girl!! Bas itna sa bola tumne and log aagye!! πŸ‘
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 believe me ur posts r laughing stock n laughing dose for so many ppl here .
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Ok...Thanks for the reply..πŸ˜ƒSo did he say "Main tumse nafrat karta hoon"..Because that used be Madhu's usual line to him after the unwedding.

He also said 'honi chahiye' right..???What part of it or what implication did you feel was wrong..??

Didn't Madhu hate him after his revenge'..??😳Or was she "divine moorat" who forgave him within seconds..??πŸ˜†Sorry you n I must be watching different shows all these 3 months then..Bekaar me argue kar rahe hain..πŸ˜†

P.S - you added another dialogue ahaan...πŸ˜‰Didn't Madhu once say the exact same dialogue about RK once..??I only remember "dhoka' when I see him...πŸ˜ƒ

Madhu hated him and she should have so he has a right to do only had he accepted that he too deserved that hatred. But he thought she should forget his humiliation just like it was some nok jok. But he can't forget hers now. Not even looking at the fact she had the heart to back out after she saw the depth of his love. So it wasn't a crime intended since she didn't have the heart to do it.
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I understand your problem.. That is what happens when one sees a story from only one side.. Its OK. πŸ˜ƒ
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naina2010

thank you friend. please read on. Bashing is on..jab tak RK nahi sudhrega, Meri post bhi uske liye wahi honge. kuch aur expect mat karna. plz.

Mein RK ko Madhu ke laayak banane mein kuch meri taraf se bhi koshish kar rahi hoon. Bas yehi samajh lena. πŸ€£

Just curious: How can you change a TV show character with your posts??? πŸ˜²πŸ€”
-Vinu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina2010

thank you friend. please read on. Bashing is on..jab tak RK nahi sudhrega, Meri post bhi uske liye wahi honge. kuch aur expect mat karna. plz.

Mein RK ko Madhu ke laayak banane mein kuch meri taraf se bhi koshish kar rahi hoon. Bas yehi samajh lena. πŸ€£

I don't follow Hindi written in English !!

Originally posted by: ennishet

<font size="2">Just curious: How can you change a TV show character with your posts??? πŸ˜²πŸ€”</font>

Cvs do fallow this forum. Some of the dialogues of Madhu like private property and trophy came directly from the frustration voiced by the viewers.

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

I understand your problem.. That is what happens when one sees a story from only one side.. Its OK.πŸ˜ƒ

You mean the same way RK can only see things from his side???
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AMJflora

pranam ho ji.😳...Can i say something...your post is the laughing stock...🀣.if you couldn't understand what each dialogue  meant and how it  echoed.. ..sorry BUT GOD BLESS THEE!!!!πŸ₯±

If my posting is laughing u can plz laugh for a while.and have some fun.