Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
It was an emotional episode :(

Amazing acting by Mrs.Kaul, anyone could feel her pain. Antara was good but I guess Nitika needs to work more on her expressions and acting , I am sure she can do it and it will be soon<3

I am looking forward to this show.Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Ali..Mehak..Zoya677..Jenny...enigma-AngelaKaParI-.S.A.kaveriw2008Piya_Malikifians

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Emotional Episode" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.S.A.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.A.

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
It was emotional and Farooq left his mark even with a 3 episode role as Dr. Kaul.

I will remember his playful nature, his love for his wife, family and people around him. His strong will. As long as I watch DDEJ or remember it.

I liked Antara too specially in hospital scene ... Yes definitely scope for improvement but for her first ever dramatic scene I will say job well done. What I am liking about Nikita is she is subtle. Those little trembles ... Staying put with tears flowing on its own, done nicely.

She was sweet in gift shop scene too.

I am looking forward to catch it regularly too. At least for the first 6 months all good shows deliver.

Edit: Hi ... I have seen you making regular post. Hope we can discuss the show sometimes Smile

Edited by .Sama. - 05 June 2013 at 11:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_ParinLyksShaktikaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i agree with you...

kishori shahani is best...always

hmmm abt nikita

she will improve herself soon

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
farooq sheikh!!a brilliant actor...and kishori sahani was fabClap
well for nikita...i know she will improove in future...

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Faaroq sheik was superb n so was mrs Kaul 

OMG both nailed it today

i had goosebumps wen he was opening dat gift

this show definitely has potential 

Awesum !!!!

i m sure d girl will improve on her expressions soon ...it s her first show n definitely with tym improvement will b seen 

superb

now i m waiting to know how d story will move to mumbai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008Piya_Malik

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

It was emotional and Farooq left his mark even with a 3 episode role as Dr. Kaul.

I will remember his playful nature, his love for his wife, family and people around him. His strong will. As long as I watch DDEJ or remember it.

I liked Antara too specially in hospital scene ... Yes definitely scope for improvement but for her first ever dramatic scene I will say job well done. What I am liking about Nikita is she is subtle. Those little trembles ... Staying put with tears flowing on its own, done nicely.

She was sweet in gift shop scene too.

I am looking forward to catch it regularly too. At least for the first 6 months all good shows deliver.

Edit: Hi ... I have seen you making regular post. Hope we can discuss the show sometimes Smile

I loved your view about the show.
And yeh sure I am looking forward to itBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.S.A.

..Mehak..

Goldie

..Mehak..

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
It was emotional. I got tears in my eyes!!

ringroses

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I am loving the show<3

ringroses

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.