Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chudel- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello, S!

This FF has been on my reading list since time immemorial and finally studying economics into the night I remembered that there are much, much better things in the world and zindagi na milegi doobara... so I found myself clicking this link, knowing that I wouldn't stop till I finished reading it entirely, but assuring myself that this is a SS and if I keep on denying myself a good read I'll not be able to study properly. 

Everything about this FF is different, be it the humour, the dialogues, the scenes, the characters. I was laughing/swooning/sighing all the way through. It was filmy without being silly, funny without being slapstick, endearing without being gooey and cute in a manner that seemed effortless. The 'You'll make only jalebis with my name" part had me. Then there was a scene where everyone seemed to have started talking without wondering if someone was even listening that created a lot of ruckus...I laughed like a demented hyena over that ...Actually I laughed like a demented hyena all the way. At Arnav and Khushi's spontaneous hug as they told each other they should break up. At the way Arnav got jealous over NK and told him that the pet name he could use for Khushi would be bhabhi! I also loved that refreshing take on Akash and Payal's relationship where they are more than just doormats. I loved the fact that the characters didn't take themselves too seriously. When Khushi told Arnav she'd make him sleep by the poolside. I loved the fact that you so deftly wove IPK in and out of the story. NK and Lav's love story was undeniably cute too!

Ah...but I can't quote everything I liked. We'd have to move on a different thread for that! ;-)

The presentation of this FF is unique and I read each and every one of your dedications despite not knowing whom it was addressing but just because I was enchanted by the sweetness of the gesture. The 'In Memory Of' bits chilled me with nostalgia and a yearning to be a part of that year when the forum was most alive, when I was busy whiling away time in the real world and not here.😆

It's been an amazing ride all along! Really, truly enjoyed reading this!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkCLBj7nKPY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -Delilah- - 10 years ago
lalpeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your story is really fantastic brings back all the memories if IPKKND
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You removed AAA too ðŸ˜­