SwaRon-Silence speaks :) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Neeti96

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw Sharon looking at Swayam re-assuringly was "Pyaar ki khahan zuban hoti hai, yeh jo dil ki baatein hai aakhon se bayan hoti hai" ^_^
Today's scene was really sweet, with Sharon silently supporting Swayam . It's like she doesn't have to tell him anything. Like you said, she knows he will do it and her silent confidence is what makes him feel alright and gives him courage. That's what I love about SwaRon. Their thoughts are enough for the other person to understand their feelings. They don't need words to express what they want to say. I really loved that scene. And Vrushika and Shantanu did a very good job. Especially Shantanu, who made it seem like he was really in pain. And Vrushika emoted so well as Sharon who is the only positive beacon of light in Swayam's life.

u wont believe neeti i was gonna put that ^^(red line) as the topic name but it was too long😆 and by the time i could think about something else i had to leave so settled for the short two words tittle 
coming to the scene it was way too beautifully done...small scene yet so meaningful😳 wonderfully done by Vrushika and Shantanu too😳
when eyes communicate, there is no place for words ðŸ˜³

The scene was purely amazing..
Loved it..
loved your post
amazing
loved the scnee
magical
love swaron
unbreakable
Originally posted by cscs

m nt gonna res..bcz u hv described everything so beautifully in ur post😊
jst 1 thing..i love tht scene..dis is d beauty of swaron who understands each other perfectly tht dey dnt need words to express dere feelings..
chup tum raho chup hum rhe...dis song perfectly suits swaron..😊
thank you😊 and yes that song lyrics do go with SwaRon😳
Well, you said it all, Roshani. I am So happy to watch this scene. I feel quite good, when I see SwaRon, understanding each other with their eyes. For me,SwaRon are one, who doesn't need any words to express their feelings. They  need their eyes and the way, they make their eyes talk is simple AMAZING. I wanna thank creatives, for giving any dialogue to them and the whole credit of the scene, solely goes to the actors, to making that scene this BEAUTIFUL with their acting. 

Shantanu and Vrushika were AWESOME, tonight! Vrushika toh, she completely rocked it.