Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Part 15 Charu tells everything.Kashish is shocked.K cant believe:no u r lying.i don't belive dis.my sister cant do dis
C weeps:no di.its true.i'm a sinner.now I repent.plz di don't hate me.since childhud u used 2 4giv me.plz 4giv dis time too.i promise dat I wont hurt u again
K cries & hugs her:how can I hate u my sister?

C goes near sujal:I'm going jeeju.b4 going I want 2 apologize with full heart.sorry 4 the trubles I gave u
S:no need of dat.u r my little sister.a brother 4givs his sister without any apology
C:thx a lot.i confessed everything 2 di & apologized
S is shocked:wht was the need 2 tel her?she mayb upset
C cries & goes out.K sees it & goes near S.S cant face her.
K:I no u r angry with tanu.but plz don't b angry with her.plz 4giv her.she's smal.did a smal mistake.she wont repeat it
S hugs K:u r a gr8 wife & a sister.how cud u take it easily?
K's eyes r ful of tears.

S,K,C,parents go near the car 2 go.They were shocked 2 c kartik.
Suryaban beats him heavily:how did u get the courage 2 appear b4 me?
Kar goes near S.S slaps him:I never thot u'l do dis.its my fault dat I called u here
Kar:plz listen 2 me.i want 2 marry charu
Kar goes near K:bhabhi
K:how dare u cal me bhabhi?a girl's worst fate is 2 get raped.u did dat 2 tanu & u've cum here with no hesitation 2 propose.a girl cant marry her rapist
Kar:but I did'nt rape charu
Al r shocked. Kar:I made her sleep.wen she woke up she thot she thot she has been spoilt by me.i did'nt try 2 clear her misunderstanding.bcoz I thot he'l marry me thinking dat she's spoilt by me.usually girls try 2 do dat.but tanu is different.she is a woman of substance & selfprestige.i admire dat.after my luv 4 her increased
C:no u r lying
Kar:u no how much I lov u.do u think a lover can do dat?if u don't believe me,u can do medical test.my mistake was dat I tried the wrong method 2 get my true luv.bcoz Im dat crazy of u dat I cant liv without u
C weeps. S goes near C:luk at kartik's eyes & tel whether u need medical test 2 prove his innocence?
C cries. S:I dunno whether I'm wrong.but I think tanu shud go with kartik,not with her parents.
C is shocked & luks at S.
S:we shud conduct charu's & kartik's wedding immediately.i'm sure dat she'b hapy with him.1 shud marry 1 who luvs him or her.charu,do u think I'm wrong?
C weeps:never jeeju
C luks at Kar:I'm sorry 4 not seeing ur luv
Kar:don't say sory.i respect u.no 1 expects dis kind of a talk from the person whom he respects
T weeps:why do u luv me dis much after getting so much of insult from me without doing anyting wrong?
Kar:dat's luv.i luv u
C smiles with tears.Every1 smiles.

END

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suraj hua madham 4 sujal-kash (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smitra

IF-Dazzler

smitra

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged
hiiii
was really a gud part chalo ab sab thik ho gaya sujal kash ke sath khush and charu kartik ke sath eager to no age kya hota hai

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
hey nice stor and a nice way to end it

group_1223

Goldie

group_1223

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
nice end...will b waitin 4 ur nxt SK fan fic....keep it up..

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 19 August 2006 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Wink

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 19 August 2006 at 4:23am | IP Logged
jasmine dear i loved the part..it was toooo damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Clap
the end was totally superc..tooo cooll....i loved it...kashish is such a understanding sister & wife..woh ab bhi charu ko daantthi nahi but says she says is a kid...that's so nice of her... Big smile so karthik is true lover..that's nice... Big smile Smile now me very happy as sujal ,kashish are together & also charu & karthik are together...
this is absolutely the perfect end for the story...keep up the good work.. Thumbs Up dear ab please start a new fanfic soon..your fanfics are very damn intresting...me glued to your fanfics..so please start a new one soon.. Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 19 August 2006 at 4:26am

Rajeev_gr8

IF-Dazzler

Rajeev_gr8

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I visited ur story thread after a couple of week & find the story is ended i didnt read the full story but will read soon & let u know Smile

Rajeev_gr8

IF-Dazzler

Rajeev_gr8

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
The story is just fantastic m happy that charu ko aqal aa he gayi just fantastic Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top