Do Dil Ek Jaan

India-Forums

Jaan is my big break: Ayaz Ahmed

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Jaan is my big break: Ayaz Ahmed

The boy next door, Ayaz Ahmed who has worked in I love My India and has done some important roles in real-life crime based shows has finally found his big break with Life Ok's Do Dil Ek- Jaan.

The actor says Jaan is not only the biggest show of his career but is also his big break.

"All the shows that I've done so far in my career are special but this show is one of my career's big break. Jaan is a big show no doubt but the most interesting part for me is that I am getting a chance to a romantic role that have never done in my career. My character Raghu is totally opposite of me so I have actually come out of my comfort zone to do it. Raghu has so much passion, intensity that the moment I heard it I decided to do it. Jaan is really a blessing."

Apart from doing a romantic role on-screen for the first time, Ayaz also got a chance to full-fill his long desired wish of doing some dare devil stunts on TV, "Honestly, when I was told that the character is action oriented and I need to do some hardcore action sequences, I was gun-go about it. You won't believe it but I was waiting for this opportunity for last 8 years because I've been trained in martial arts (Karate, Taekwondo, Muay Thai) and was waiting for an opportunity to show the talent. I am happy that I finally got an opportunity to show it in Jaan," concludes Ayaz.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bairbandhiniMissAmnellpunnubaby..Mehak..Zoya677banushivanigal.angelifians

ifians IF-Stunnerz
ifians
ifians

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
he looks so prommising in the promos!!!waiting for your entry ayaz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punnubabyZaYaHolic

immira Coolbie
immira
immira

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
show looks to be quite promosing...Tongue

punnubabyZaYaHolic

..Mehak.. Goldie
..Mehak..
..Mehak..

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I like him he is very cute :) i have seen his work in I love my India and in one of crime patrol episodes. He is a good actor!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Zoya677 IF-Dazzler
Zoya677
Zoya677

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
love Ayaz Ahmed...hez such a sweetheart. I hope this show will be huge hit and success for him...all the best ayaz...u rock boy

tfs!! 

Edited by Zoya677 - 06 June 2013 at 8:09am

punnubabyZaYaHolic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index