Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Pinky in influence of Sweety... :o

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PhoenixSnitch49

Goldie

PhoenixSnitch49

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
We all know the Sweety is doing wrong!!Ouch She shouldn't be doing all this to prove Mathurs wrongConfusedShe is interfering in between them. She is also influencing Pinky to do so! It is clearly seen that Sweety is being jealous of  the Mathur kids and the Mathur's upbringing!!OuchWhat happened to her??ConfusedConfused She made Lucky, Ginny, Rocky get up to do prayer in the morning as the Mathurs. Why is she comparing them with her family?? She should go in her regular lifestyle which is also correct. No need to compare!! Is she jealous of them and so trying to compare with them?? Mrs. Sweety you must go with your lifestyle rather than like the Mathurs. Pinky is worried about their method of Parvarish which Sweety seems jealously angry! She is trying to put things in Pinky's mind just like when she did in the NiVi track [Raavi-Nitin] as she told Pinky to be with Raavi everywhere she goes or in dance class and competition like a detective and not leave NiVi alone. This track should end quickly on a good note with Sweety and Pinky learning a lesson to not compare themselves with anyone. Maybe Papaji will explain both of her aas she may get angry on Rocky by seeing him on scooter with Mr. Mathur. After this track will end, it may focus on that Raavi track of piano or somethingConfusedLOL. BUT...still Sweety isn't doing right from one side and wrong on the otherSmile She is NEUTRAL too!!WinkBut Pinky mustn't get much influenced by her.

[To Sweety/Shweta fans- I am not accusing her or anything that may hurt you. I am just telling that she is doing wrong. So please be calm and not think that I am bashing her or something]

Edited by PhoenixSnitch49 - 05 June 2013 at 6:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic.pariFreethinker112AB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinky in influence of Sweety... :o" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Yes, Pinky shouldn't be much influenced by her. Even if she disagrees and tries to say something to Sweety, she just gives her the death look and she shuts up. That isn't right too. Sweety should live like she wants to and thinks is right, she shouldn't go comparing with others. It's not a competition.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I think Pinky has always listened to what Sweety has said..right from childhood..and hence she is not going to change. Neither is Sweety. She has been used to people listening to her all the time and accepting also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixSnitch49

We all know the Sweety is doing wrong!!Ouch She shouldn't be doing all this to prove Mathurs wrongConfusedShe is interfering in between them. She is also influencing Pinky to do so! It is clearly seen that Sweety is being jealous of  the Mathur kids and the Mathur's upbringing!!OuchWhat happened to her??ConfusedConfused She made Lucky, Ginny, Rocky get up to do prayer in the morning as the Mathurs. Why is she comparing them with her family?? She should go in her regular lifestyle which is also correct. No need to compare!! Is she jealous of them and so trying to compare with them?? Mrs. Sweety you must go with your lifestyle rather than like the Mathurs. Pinky is worried about their method of Parvarish which Sweety seems jealously angry! She is trying to put things in Pinky's mind just like when she did in the NiVi track [Raavi-Nitin] as she told Pinky to be with Raavi everywhere she goes or in dance class and competition like a detective and not leave NiVi alone. This track should end quickly on a good note with Sweety and Pinky learning a lesson to not compare themselves with anyone. Maybe Papaji will explain both of her aas she may get angry on Rocky by seeing him on scooter with Mr. Mathur. After this track will end, it may focus on that Raavi track of piano or somethingConfusedLOL. BUT...still Sweety is doing right in one side ad wrong on the otherSmile She is NEUTRAL too!!Wink

[To Sweety/Shweta fans- I am not accusing her or anything that may hurt you. I am just telling that she is doing wrong. So please be calm and not think that I am bashing her or something]
do u like the raavi nitin track!!

PhoenixSnitch49

Goldie

PhoenixSnitch49

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
@Shwets

Agree with you!! Pinky shuts up when Sweety gives a stern look. This is not good. Pinky should do right and if her sister Sweety is doing wrong she must try to not get influenced by her. 

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
@Phoenix 

I dont expect Pinky to change. She is the younger one and has grown listening to Sweety. Sweety has to think a lot now before doing anything. Her actions are becoming childish now. 

I want the husbands and Nanu in action. Jeet needs to control Pinky's lavishness now..and Lucky need to keep Sweety under control atleast in front of Mathurs. Nanu needs to speak with both his daughters

PhoenixSnitch49

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Phoenix 

I dont expect Pinky to change. She is the younger one and has grown listening to Sweety. Sweety has to think a lot now before doing anything. Her actions are becoming childish now. 

I want the husbands and Nanu in action. Jeet needs to control Pinky's lavishness now..and Lucky need to keep Sweety under control atleast in front of Mathurs. Nanu needs to speak with both his daughters
lucky & SWEETYS dad has  no roll to play in this track                                                                 if initially they disagree later they have to agree with her     & about jeet obviously

Edited by subhadip2013 - 05 June 2013 at 7:05am

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i agree to ur post. sweety is taking things the other way.
but i dont think pinky's getting influenced by her as pinky individually is taking mathurs positively.
we have seen pinky agreeing to Mr Mathur at many places. and also she did not go on a negative speech against the book for parvarrish like sweety did.

really want the track to unfold soon
i am confused if mathurs are somewhat gamers or just normal ppl lol LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top