what the hell is going on in this forum

Posted: 10 years ago
With much difficulty i visited the forum to wish one of my friends but what i had seen is ridiculous
stooping so low and abusing the actors is digusting
Thank god i am not active and i dont want to come back also seeing the condition
Good bye to allEdited by swathi_swaron - 10 years ago
IDK di i have not watched D3 since quite some time now and haven't even ben online and when i came online just now what do i see over here like a mahayudh going on๐Ÿ˜• that is why i don't like coming over here now where people can go to any extent that too just for a fictional show which will end in a few years as well๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by pixi26angel

IDK di i have not watched D3 since quite some time now and haven't even ben online and when i came online just now what do i see over here like a mahayudh going on๐Ÿ˜•that is why i don't like coming over here now where people can go to any extent that too just for a fictional show which will end in a few years as well๐Ÿ˜•

hey dis is my same words they r fighting lyk this kiske liye??
Jo 2yrs baad kaha honge kya pata..
I hope they knw that nothing happing but just 'girls' r getting degraded :(
Believe me, you're so lucky to be inactive right now.
It's best not to come back here.
There's so much hostility on this forum, it's very disturbing.
Swathi, MODS on a vacation and some members enjoying that vacation time in IF ๐Ÿ˜ณ

the funniest part almost all mods r on vacation. members of some forums r enjoying their ''grand vacation week''

yes...forum has gone mad this days...

jab mods vacations se wapas aayenge tab unko jhatka lagne wala ha๐Ÿ˜†
every one is fighting like kg kids...
kids bhi aache hote hai...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You are Lucky !!
Yesterday, I came "active" to this forum...But...Ufff...Battle..world  war 3 is here !!
Omg di..u have no idea...I hope wen u come back things will be better ..anyways still mis u ..come back soon
Even I came online after 2 days today.. You are so lucky that you are inactive, di.