Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome post Cardio πŸ‘ πŸ‘ very enjoyable read of your thoughts and loved how you put things into perspective. Agree with you totally, DVD-Rishbala gave power house performances that left us in awe of their acting talents. To make such an emotional impact on the audience through expressions and dialogues of pain, anger, love and hurt is a testament to how great these actors are as individuals and as a jodi. They deserve our standing ovation and every award that comes to them.

There were many highlights in this fantastic episode; one in particular was both of them sliding down the door, Madhu saying your here aren't you. Once again It beautifully paid homage to their connection and their existence as soulmates, feeling each others presence without the need to see one another.

As for Bhai, you are again bang on with your judgement and analysis on this despicable dude, his sleazy antics are pathetic beyond belief. The stone faced, expressionless, single tone of voice truly is an art form of the lowest kind. Either he has a severe case of ear wax in desperate need of syringing or his brain is simply devised of a nugget from a cereal box. Madhu is telling you she loves RK but this degenerate implores her to not fall weak, carry out revenge. Ulterior motive from bhai, plain as daylight for the masses.  Edited by dvs_munda - 10 years ago
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ulakmini

but cardio..do not forget..RK is a brilliant actor...he is behaving like this because he wants madhu to stay in her decision to marry him...shadi ho jaye ya  nahojaye, ye shadi ke drama hone ke baad wo apna asli rang fir dikhadega...

that is my thought...any way i enjoyed your post and it is very good ...

That's sure he's a better actor than Madhu πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
No one guessed his revenge before the unwedding, not like with Madhu : even Sikky has understood her motivation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but here I completely disagree with you. 
See if he listened to the conversation, and it was clear that Madhu wanted to marry hm. It's not like Madhu doesn't want to marry him, and he's 'faking' so Madhu changes her mind to marry him πŸ€”πŸ€”

Why do you always think he's up to something ?? He's a human being who CAN fall in love. He's not heartless monster, who is obssessed with hatred. 
I think he's genuine. 
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Agathe

Initially, I disliked Radhaji because she was a weak mom, i thought she was selfish,, but then a mom should be selfish.. She should focus on her own child's well being rather than being concerned about taking random kids to the temple.. 
Radhaji became saner after RK became a god soon, and transferred her annoying antics to Pads! I hope pads also comes around. But CVs need one of the malik women to hero worship Gangu! So I don't know when we ll get to see a saner Pads.

suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post. I like the way you put things in the right perspective.

cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Agathe

Nice post. 

You have put down my thinking. 
RK isn't a man wo forgive easily. Even Madhu didn't forgive RK easily, so we can't expect RK to forgive her as nothing happened. I've noticed that RK is more tough with people who are close to his heart. It takes him year to forgive his own Mom, Dipali he didn't forgive her (but she doesn't deserve forgiveness as she's still after him) and even with Bittu : he slapped him because he felt Bittu is abandonning him. 
So I think he would be more tough with Madhu. 

I agree! He is tougher on people who are closer to him.. I think that's all of us. Most of the times we do end up yelling at our moms, or significant others more than rest of our loved ones.. Because we know they are gonna take our tantrums.. Atleast I do! πŸ€’

Anyway nice post πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  

Thanks!! πŸ˜Š

cardio21 thumbnail

Thanks! πŸ˜Š
@Bold love it., 

Can't wait for the wedding...

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg dear friend if u were in front of me wud giv u the biggest hug rite now. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘superb, brilliant and standing ovation for wat is the most fantastic analysis of RK. I hav a son much older to RK and will tell u that today for me this man has done a 360 degree turn. only a man who has true luv in  his heart for the woman he luvs cud hav reacted this way. He has cum a long way and now am glad that for once he has seen himself how much Madhu truly luvs him with all her being not just her heart its her heart and soul that belongs to RK and dont worry am sure RK will melt wen he finally gets to b alone with his rajkumari.

SR NITE HERE WE CUM if u noe wat I mean.🀣 Anger wont even cum into it am sure of that. 
RK UR THE MAN TODAY. TAKE A BOW!!!!!!!!!!!! 
suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurudrishti

As i  have said many times already  that RK has a standard in each n everything he does⭐️

Which sadly that golden heart lacks. He has the same standard for expression, dialogue and behaviour.
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandininandu

Brilliant analysis. I been missing your posts for quite sometime. Thanks for the amazing post after an awesome episode. I love this crazies hurting and hating each other in love and I dont mind watching their twisted love even with "pillow wall", without a trespasser. RK is hurt to the core not with madhu's betrayal plan But for killing his trust . For RK, Madhu is an epitome of trust, generosity and righteousness and showers her love on anyone and everyone unlike him who is calculated and not so generous with emotions. She taught him to live, love and move on in life now with her plan out its never easy for RK to invest the same trust in madhu. Still I'm happy as now they are on the same pedestal; RK got the taste of betrayal (for him madhu planning is enough) and madhu succeeded in giving him similar pain and RK got to know the severity of damage he did. But I failed to understand Sultan's words and expressions; the lady is vocal about her love and he is grinding the same dialogue, thank god finally madhu screamed at him. Best part is RK didnt bothered to create any scene infront of sultan nor uttered a word

Thanks! πŸ˜Š
@bold love it. But I think this was much needed for RK.. 
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan7

superb post cardio...πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Thanks Susan!! πŸ˜Š