Page 1 of 34

Page 1
Page   of 34
Page 2 Page 34

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
 Haye sooo damn cuuute..aaj hi mainey dekha.. uska left gaal par ek cute sa till..beauty spot right in the middle of his left cheek enough to make more chicks go crazy .or make the chiks already crazy go more.LOL .Haye how cute can Kunal get.Embarrassed It was so seen by me in the scene with rimjhim. tooo cute. Has it always been there ki mainey aaj hi dekha  ?  ki abhi hi develop hua hai taaki usko nazarr na lageyLOL Its a halka sa cute sa beauty spot. And that rimjhim she woke up my Kunal.Aisa nahi lag raha tha ki Kunal ki sachi mein aankh lag gayi thi. Awaaz bhi itni bhaari thi , itna cute sondoo sownduuu sound karr raha tha. Did u guys check out hsi voice when he said "Aisa naii oota betta" to rimjhim.. love his realism..induced method acting intersecting with his inherent cutiliciousness... his voice was like he had really slept for 15 mins and got up. LOL

Edited by Jaynragz - 04 June 2013 at 8:35pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

habikaiceman7spidie-Rashi03-saau38SansaaHarshad_dbestBalli73sabsfathimamadhubansenSharmilaGuptarajbijznaina2010amalazizveena456Sah1shayranahui.kunakshafan26ash28-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monu has a cute TILL on his left gaal" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nbt4evr

nbt4evr

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Haye sooo damn cuuute..aaj hi mainey dekha.. uska left gaal par ek cute sa till..beauty spot right in the middle of his left cheek enough to make more chicks go crazy .or make the chiks already crazy go more.LOL .Haye how cute can Kunal get.Embarrassed It was so seen by me in the scene with rimjhim. tooo cute. Has it always been there ki mainey aaj hi dekha  ?  ki abhi hi develop hua hai taaki usko nazarr na lageyLOL Its a halka sa cute sa beauty spot. And that rimjhim she woke up my Kunal.Aisa nahi lag raha tha ki Kunal ki sachi mein aankh lag gayi thi. Awaaz bhi itni bhaari thi , itna cute sondoo sownduuu sound karr raha tha. Did u guys check out hsi voice when he said "Aisa naii oota betta" to rimjhim.. his voice was like he had really slept for 15 mins and got up. LOL
exactly!! his voice was so much like he got up after sleeping... and i didnt notice the till.. i'll have to watch it again...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nbt4evr

Haye sooo damn cuuute..aaj hi mainey dekha.. uska left gaal par ek cute sa till..beauty spot right in the middle of his left cheek enough to make more chicks go crazy .or make the chiks already crazy go more.LOL .Haye how cute can Kunal get.Embarrassed It was so seen by me in the scene with rimjhim. tooo cute. Has it always been there ki mainey aaj hi dekha  ?  ki abhi hi develop hua hai taaki usko nazarr na lageyLOL Its a halka sa cute sa beauty spot. And that rimjhim she woke up my Kunal.Aisa nahi lag raha tha ki Kunal ki sachi mein aankh lag gayi thi. Awaaz bhi itni bhaari thi , itna cute sondoo sownduuu sound karr raha tha. Did u guys check out hsi voice when he said "Aisa naii oota betta" to rimjhim.. his voice was like he had really slept for 15 mins and got up. LOL
exactly!! his voice was so much like he got up after sleeping... and i didnt notice the till.. i'll have to watch it again...Day Dreaming
 hahaha u had not noticed the till till now.LOL jao abhi fir se dekho that close up.Till is really cute

nbt4evr

nbt4evr

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nbt4evr

hahaha u had not noticed the till till now.LOL jao abhi fir se dekho that close up.Till is really cute
just saw it... yeah.. didnt notice it in any other episode before...Embarrassed mohan kya hum logo ke seedha pagalkhane paucha ke hi chodega??? Heart Day Dreaming

Jay_tapori

monusumi

IF-Dazzler

monusumi

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
jay kya kya observe karti ho yar mai i get hooked by his acting idhar udhar dyaan nai rehta:p plz post a snap yar...
N he was so cute in that scene,n rj was also adorable last night.both paapu jaan r overdose of cuteness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbestJay_tapori

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monusumi

jay kya kya observe karti ho yar mai i get hooked by his acting idhar udhar dyaan nai rehta:p plz post a snap yar...
N he was so cute in that scene,n rj was also adorable last night.both paapu jaan r overdose of cuteness.
i was looking at his lips move  n pout .. and the dialogues went mute , ek phone aa gaya us waqt mujhe.. and suddenly his till started to talk to me..LOL yeah i am crazy LOL that till is such a beauty jao dekho.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad_dbestmonusumi

monusumi

IF-Dazzler

monusumi

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@jay haha u should thank to that phone call:p abhi nai dekh sakti i'll watch it later
He looks so cute when he pouts like a kid.

Jay_tapori

kiru_maau

Goldie

kiru_maau

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Haye sooo damn cuuute..aaj hi mainey dekha.. uska left gaal par ek cute sa till..beauty spot right in the middle of his left cheek enough to make more chicks go crazy .or make the chiks already crazy go more.LOL .Haye how cute can Kunal get.Embarrassed It was so seen by me in the scene with rimjhim. tooo cute. Has it always been there ki mainey aaj hi dekha  ?  ki abhi hi develop hua hai taaki usko nazarr na lageyLOL Its a halka sa cute sa beauty spot. And that rimjhim she woke up my Kunal.Aisa nahi lag raha tha ki Kunal ki sachi mein aankh lag gayi thi. Awaaz bhi itni bhaari thi , itna cute sondoo sownduuu sound karr raha tha. Did u guys check out hsi voice when he said "Aisa naii oota betta" to rimjhim.. love his realism..induced method acting intersecting with his inherent cutiliciousness... his voice was like he had really slept for 15 mins and got up. LOL

LOLLOL LOL!!! Kunal k face pe itne til hain... someday sochti hun, baith k count karungiLOL forehead pe, nose pe, gaal pe maybe 2-3 hain, and gale mein...LOLLOL season 1 mein... dikhta hi nahi tha... but i think ssn 2 mein kam make up dete hainLOLLOL i swear i've seen more tils on his face in this season...

and i was just gonna do a post on monu-jaan scene... it was sooo cutilicious and heart warming... and yep! "aisa nahi hota beta" and i was like... AwwwBig smile and then phir mohan starts to cry a little aur woh jab kehta hai" tu toh meri beti hain naa"  and then voice, tired sleepy cry cry voiceSmileSmile Beautiful beautiful scene tha!!! rewind karke kitni baar dekhi hunLOLLOL

ssn 1 mein, mohan was the best friend for those kids... father utna bhi nahi tha... but in ssn2 his Papu figure... and now the father of the bride... I'm LOVIN it!!!!!!

Edited by kiru_maau - 04 June 2013 at 9:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad_dbestrajbijzasmi279Jay_tapori

Post Reply New Post

Go to top