Why sudden change in Rishi? Hats off to Indu

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
From yesterday one question is eating me...

i am shocked when Rishi was smiling when daadi maa asked Indira to put bro-in-laws chappel on her head...

i donot know if that was editing issue showing Rishi smiling in the wrong situation or Rishi does not mind to see his wife put someone else chappel on her head 😲 and getting humiliated.

i agree he was bought up in the same village but he is educated and well raised by Diwan's (if we ignore drink and drive case) then how can he suddenly become narrow minded...

I want to say hats off to Indu who dared to stand infront of unknown people to support her mother πŸ‘

PS: I am not bashing Rishi or Sumit here, i am criticizing Rishi and the way situation handling from Rishi side...
Edited by -PD- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
don't know PD πŸ€” suddenly i'm missing the besharmasπŸ˜† , hard to believe Rishi comes from such a regressive family ...i see why Simi and Rishis dad ran away πŸ˜† 

yeah Hats off to Indu! she has more understanding of society then the whole of Rishis family combined ...loved her dialogue about the shoe rack πŸ˜† this Jwala Devi is a typical vamp! It's going to be interesting to see how Indira puts all the chandila diwans in there place ... Giving respect to elders is one thing and acting like a slave is another .. This track has potential hope CVs don't ruin it like others πŸ€”

and Rishi... he was acting like a typical bahu today , don't understand why he couldn't warn Indira about them , more disappointing he was condoling their behavior instead of supporting Indira ..

more jung ahead for Indira!!!
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ByGod.Nancy

don't know PD πŸ€” suddenly i'm missing the besharmasπŸ˜† , hard to believe Rishi comes from such a regressive family ...i see why Simi and Rishis dad ran away πŸ˜† 

yeah Hats off to Indu! she has more understanding of society then the whole of Rishis family combined ...loved her dialogue about the shoe rack πŸ˜† this Jwala Devi is a typical vamp! It's going to be interesting to see how Indira puts all the chandila diwans in there place ... Giving respect to elders is one thing and acting like a slave is another .. This track has potential hope CVs don't ruin it like others πŸ€”

and Rishi... he was acting like a typical bahu today , don't understand why he couldn't warn Indira about them , more disappointing he was condoling their behavior instead of supporting Indira ..

more jung ahead for Indira!!!

yes that is the reason simi and Rishi's father ran away πŸ˜†

@bold - this cracked me πŸ˜† but have to agree with you πŸ€”

Indira's jung time with Rishi and his family
PD_forums thumbnail
i more point i want to add..

when Indira said she wonot compromise with her self respect, Rishi is shocked πŸ˜²
it looks like he has no prbs Indira leaves her self respect to obey the wrong customs of his daadi

god wrong expressions at wrong times makes it worse
Edited by -PD- - 10 years ago
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

i am shocked when Rishi was smiling when daadi maa asked Indira to put bro-in-laws chappel on her head...

i donot know if that was editing issue showing Rishi smiling in the wrong situation or Rishi does not mind to see his wife put someone else chappel on her head 😲 and getting humiliated.

i agree he was bought up in the same village but he is educated and well raised by Diwan's (if we ignore drink and drive case) then how can he suddenly become narrow minded...

I want to say hats off to Indu who dared to stand infront of unknown people to support her mother πŸ‘

PS: I am not bashing Rishi or Sumit here, i am criticizing Rishi and the way situation handling from Rishi side...

lekin Rishi kab hasa tha ye sunkar? πŸ˜•
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

oh plz stop criticising rishi..i think u r misunderstood..he smiled when dadi asked her to give respect to elders, he smiled because dadi asked indira to take ashirwad from his bade bhai not for the chappal reason

Rishi is the only positive person in the whole of HD & he is the only person who respects indira & who stands for indira..atleast indira has not helped in his difficult days but rishi is always there for her & will be there forever.

No need to criticize rishi for even yest's episode..he did not do any mistake..he knows very well how to handle situation more than indira infact.

by the way yest indu did not behave properly again with elders..Is it a way to talk to her dadi..atleast she should see that old lady's age & talk..indu does not know anything about these people but rishi cant just talk roughly against his dadi & his family..He has to be there for both his family & his wife

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 10 years ago
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

oh plz stop criticising rishi..i think u r misunderstood..he smiled when dadi asked her to give respect to elders, he smiled because dadi asked indira to take ashirwad from his bade bhai not for the chappal reason

Rishi is the only positive person in the whole of HD & he is the only person who respects indira & who stands for indira..atleast indira has not helped in his difficult days but rishi is always there for her & will be there forever.

No need to criticize rishi for even yest's episode..he did not do any mistake..he knows very well how to handle situation more than indira infact.

by the way yest indu did not behave properly again with elders..Is it a way to talk to her dadi..atleast she should see that old lady's age & talk..indu does not know anything about these people but rishi cant just talk roughly against his dadi & his family..He has to be there for both his family & his wife

@bold though iam not watching but in this part I disagree,when Rishi was kidnapped,Indira was the one who went against her family and didn't give a second thought or not even thought about her family and decided to sell her house and she even left her job.She also made a video of Sumer taking bribes.May be the number of occassions are less,but saying Indira never helped is completely wrong.It is right that Rishi is a positive person of HD and yes leads have to be positive but if you say he is the only positive it is wrong because Indira is also not negative and Ishaan is there,Vanraj and Radhe are also there.
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just wanted to ask one question- Is Indira right in slapping kulbhushan with slippers? Rishi was more comfortable when they attacked them, but without asking them or thinking as to what is the mystery hided, she took her slippers and slapped -which is wrong according to me. Slippers are not the answer always and I really hate if someone answer through slippers.

I agree that what daadi asked Indira to put bro-in-law slippers on head is wrong, but what Indira did is also wrong according to me.

As far as Rishi is concerned, he was smiling when daadi asked Indira to take the ashirwad and not for the chappal reason. May be u have seen it in a different angle. Definitely he will solve the problem without making both of them get compromised to their attitudes.Just bcoz he accepts the village customs does not make the character, narrow minded.

Edited by shwetha297 - 10 years ago
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ranjiniblr]

[/QUOTE=Ranjiniblr]

Plz mind your language, dont go to that extent to critiicize him..he did not do anything wrong..common yest he met his family after long long years..then how u expected him to behave..what is that bahu thing u r talking..he was behaving like a son not bahu for your information..did u want him to talk roughly with his dadi after meeting her for few mins..afterall that is his family..did he scold indira in front of his family?? he just showed sign to take ashirwad from his dadi & his bade bhai..what is wrong in that..he just said she will learn all the traditions slowly..is that a wrong to tell..did not indira promise that she will adjust with his family

[/QUOTE=Ranjiniblr]

Ranju di, even when Sharma Nivas gave a lot of torture to Rishi, even Indira was silent. Vidit Kidnapped Rishi and Inder tried to put the rape case on Rishi, but still Indira did not give any punishment to her father. Kutumb always tried to degrade rishi, still she was not saying any thing. B/w Diwan family was better than this SN.
Edited by shwetha297 - 10 years ago
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha297

I just wanted to ask one question- Is Indira right in slapping kulbhushan with slippers? Rishi was more comfortable when they attacked them, but without asking them or thinking as to what is the mystery hided, she took her slippers and slapped -which is wrong according to me. Slippers are not the answer always and I really hate if someone answer through slippers.

I agree that what daadi asked Indira to put bro-in-law slippers on head is wrong, but what Indira did is also wrong according to me.

As far as Rishi is concerned, he was smiling when daadi asked Indira to take the ashirwad and not for the chappal reason. May be u have seen it in a different angle. Definitely he will solve the problem without making both of them get compromised to their attitudes.Just bcoz he accepts the village customs does not make the character, narrow minded.

@bold I watched that part and so I'll say,for Indira,Kulbhushan was the one who tried to harm her husband,so in that case,Indira can't be proved wrong.She tried to protect her husband and when she came to know about their relation,I have heard that she apologized also.For her action I wont say she was wrong but still she accepted her mistake and said sorry upto what I heard.