Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PadBear

Paati stop with the dbc. But what is this love in the right place, left right? πŸ€”... I'm too young again...

oh pothi.its side tracks.πŸ˜† all rounder.πŸ˜‰

hahaha deebz ji.SGRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†r u rajni fan.😲
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

Everything she's done so far, is nothing new. Helmet thing started last June. She even bought him oven mitts to protect his hands while frying jalebis. She went to the shop and lovingly put them on his hands... doesn't mean anything.

πŸ₯ΊAapne mere umeedon pe paani pher diya!Let's see...fingers crossed(as usual)πŸ€”
Amlu ji: It will be very very...😳...incredible!Hayee!!!!!!

Edited by iluvsuraj - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why can't Sandy hide everything from Suraj, take the blame, refuse to discuss it with him, ...both sulk...for a few days...Suraj trying to break the ice...Sandy avoiding him...he gets really upset...they end up having a tiff ... preferably outside RM. ...More cold vibes...few more days...

Finally truth is revealed. Suraj in shock... Sandy melts and tries to comfort him...he pushes her away...but then...no...he realises why she did what she did...why she behaved this way...he pulls her to him...
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sindu, Who isn't ? πŸ˜† The man is a legend plus he is from namma Bengaluru originally! Edited by Deebz - 10 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Ritu:- Dard-E-Woogly dekhne ka maZaa! Aaye haye mein vaari Java, C, C++, COBOL.

I think i should go offline now before i really get into my 'Loose wire' mode.Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Adios Amigas, Thankoo Paddy, Had fun. Kal phir milenge matka phodne ke liye! . Woh Bhabho bhi kya cheez hain. Dabhily k saamne!

Edited by Deebz - 10 years ago
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amlu-

@Ritu:- Dard-E-Woogly dekhne ka maZaa! Aaye haye mein vaari Java, C, C++, COBOL.

Aap pehle se hi 'waari-jawaaa' ho rahi hai!Agar sach mein hota hai,aapka kya haal hoga!!!πŸ˜†
SurYa give us a high,no doubt!πŸ˜†
I want to see Ishq Waala Love,now!
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think my work is done here.
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Read all ur comments. Anusha ji deconstructing sandy mysteryπŸ˜‰
Hope u do it in the right wayπŸ˜† Difficult job haan.

One question to my mind & all the seniro gang asking for woogly/dbc/ sandy fantastica can reply to this. (Ami is also included in this senior gang. She is no more youngistan i guess)

All saying that sandy doesn't have any love shove for suraj that too bhabho holds high in her heart????? Really i was in a dreamy world thinking that whatever she does to that RP till now is becoz of suraj as he confessed one day that he always needs his family to be safe & protected and his dream was to maintain a sukh suvidha family along with his wifey darling. So i thought sandy was just helping his dreeam come true like he helped herπŸ˜•

No matter i like BhaSanRaj more than SurYa😳 This love triangle attracts me more than the actual SurYa love.

@ niru great idea
@ deebz ji Rajni ishtyle 😎
@ paddy aunty this track is going to witness a great twist - Bhabho will make a u turn & so does SurYa relationship i guess. Sandy fantastica may be bhabho fantastica - All these revelations will lead to bhabho giving up for sandy darling I thnk before suraj baba could decode sandy sacrificing mode bhabho will decode her & rewrite her code of Saasy law(sorry i'm still in bhabho - sandy  world)
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

Sindu, Who isn't ? πŸ˜† The man is a legend plus he is from namma Bengaluru originally!

yup he is...wow.r u from bengaluru?😲so u knw tamil?