Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -SamiR-

Oh ya .. good point! SV2 was a Bhabo! So there is actual proof to back up niruba's solution. πŸ˜†

But do you think we have the ability to withstand a second Bhabo AGAIN? πŸ˜²   Are we willing to go this far AGAIN for the sake of SurYa?! A true AND EVEN BIGGER test for SurYa fans! πŸ€”  πŸ˜›

I can still recall (with great fear) the state of the forum during SV2 track! πŸ˜³

It will certainly make things very interesting...I'm almost drooling. ... Fantastica Track. 

No fear. No fear. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SaMiR...dont worry...most Surya fans must have changed by now...they dont mind SV2 or even SV3...as long as Surya bonding is strengthened, they dont mind anything...some even want Suraj to meet with an accident πŸ˜†...it's all fair in love and war and Surya πŸ˜†
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Oh hero meeting with accident is when things get desperate. It's a way to force Sandy to look after Suraj and tend his wounds. But SurYa are experts with ointment and treat every little cut like it's a huge accident. So... no. 
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

SaMiR...dont worry...most Surya fans must have changed by now...they dont mind SV2 or even SV3...as long as Surya bonding is strengthened, they dont mind anything...some even want Suraj to meet with an accident πŸ˜†...it's all fair in love and war and Surya πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Aren't SurYa fans just awesome?! 

Alright alright .. I'm convinced! Bring on the Fantastica track! 

Come to think of it, this can once again add a dimension or two to Suraj's character! A much needed change! I'm afraid if CVs take away one more dimension, Suraj will simply become invisible! πŸ˜²

Besides .. anything (even SV2) to avoid another forced ointment scene! πŸ˜³
Edited by -SamiR- - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PadBear

To me, SurYa or no SurYa, I'll still watch Sandy for her brazen-ness and her innocence and her boldness. But the show is about both of them. Most fans wait and watch for the relationship, the chemistry,the understanding, the love. 

So Sandy better buck up and do something. I'll throw this challenge to my favourite imaginary heroine, who is still a work in progress. 

Loved your post Anusha...Sandhya is indeed a work in progress...and I have to admit...I don't care for SurYa any longer...for me it's what you said @bold...detective Sandhya is enough for me πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Anushaji. Yes the whole purpose of this track has to be for Sooraj to reign supreme in Sandhya's heart. She is in RP because of him. Every other relation for her is through him. She need to realize that she cannot leave RP because of him and not because of Bhabo. Even in last years confession scene she tells " How did you think I will be happy being away from the family" She didnt ask " How did you think I will be happy away from you". It was family for her.
That has to change, it has to be Sooraj for her and then everyone else. I guess that is the dimension they want to bring in before IPS track.

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How about SGR, Sandy goes Rajni? Suraj comes with ointment, Sandy stops him with one palm outstretched. With the other palm flicks and throws the tube high up at 90 mph anti clockwise spin forcing the cap to unscrew and hit the ceiling fan at just the right spot to squeeze a perfect pea size pearl  squarely on to Sandy's wound. The outstreched hand now does a swoosh, the gust of gale force wind generated blows the gauze from the box and wraps it around the wound in a neat bandage all in the blink of a big round kaajal lined eye!

Sorry, matka phods have phoded my brain. What I mean to say is, I would love Sandy Holmes to become the gauze and wrap herself around Sunny intoa never to be separated double knot. If she likes she can seal it with with a few smooches! I know Anusha, you are going πŸ€’🀒🀒 But I am incorrigible when it comes to SurYa romance.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Deebz, I never said I don't like your wild ideas above. I just don't like current SurYa forced-ness. A smooch from Sandy would be very welcomed by everyone ...oh and by Suraj too. 

btw...what IS this Rajini movie called? πŸ˜²
Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PadBear

Deebz, I never said I don't like your wild ideas above. I just don't like current SurYa forced-ness. A smooch from Sandy would be very welcomed by everyone ...oh and by Suraj too. 

btw...what IS this Rajini movie called? πŸ˜²

You may regret giving me the green signalπŸ˜†

That is called every Rajini movie!
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deebz

How about SGR, Sandy goes Rajni? Suraj comes with ointment, Sandy stops him with one palm outstretched. With the other palm flicks and throws the tube high up at 90 mph anti clockwise spin forcing the cap to unscrew and hit the ceiling fan at just the right spot to squeeze a perfect pea size pearl  squarely on to Sandy's wound. The outstreched hand now does a swoosh, the gust of gale force wind generated blows the gauze from the box and wraps it around the wound in a neat bandage all in the blink of a big round kaajal lined eye!

🀣🀣...this is more believeable than rajni movie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(PS: I like him as a person but I must agree most of his movies are πŸ€ͺ)