ArshiFF-You are my new DREAM : Thrd 2 link added Pg 1

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys, I am a huge fan of Arshi and love them ALOT, after the show ended i miss them alot and think about them each and every day. I have been having different ideas in my head, about scenes or moments in which I wanted to see Arshi, so thought to write a story ... compiling those scenes, on them myself. So here it goes. I would like to know what you guys think of it and would you guys like to read more of it ??

Introduction:

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But fate cheated him and now he doesn't believe in anything. Once who was happy go lucky and kind hearted turned cold and ruthless.  Once who thought relations are real now think all is a game of money and power. Besides coldness, ruthlessness, and hatred deep down inside his heart he longs for love, but he is afraid to dream. Will he overcome this fear and commit love?

She is the wholeness of purity and innocence. Crazy, kiddish but mature as well. She thinks love is the one thing that bonds all kind of relations together. Who thinks love can heal any pain and sorrow. Who believes in fate. Who lives every day as it comes.  She admires him very much. He is her inspiration, she comes knows that he has shut his heart in a shell and lives a cold life. She decides to make his pain go away. She can't see him like that. Why?  Whats the reason? Is it love? Why she feel so connected to him? Why she wants to make him happy?

Unknown to both, they have met many years before at a very crucial stage of their life. Both held the memory of each other, of that moment, very dear. Fate had long ago joined them in a sacred bond for a lifetime. They just need to find out.

Characters Sketch:

Arnav Singh Raizada: 28 yrs old tall dark and handsome fella with a daunting persona which makes other men jealous and women just drools over him. Owner of No. 1 fashion house in India, "AR DESIGNZ". He is arrogant but caring toward his family, he is ruthless but some rare times do things out of kindness which even left him by surprise. Once believed in love and relationships, but now he has shut his heart in a dark shell due to some bad experiences in the past. But deep down in his heart he longs for someone to love him immensely, but afraid to dream it. He dates models but only to show media but never has been in a serious relationship since "that" incident. Now only an angle can break his hard shell and make him believe in love again.

Anjali Singh Raizada:  32 year old, Arnav's elder sister, warm and loving. Engaged to Rahul Singhnia. Loves her brother a lot and can do anything to see him Happy. Educated, Strong and positive woman who believes in love, life and God and thinks that whatever happens in life is always for a reason. She runs an Orphanage called "Second Life" which also helps troubled and poor women. (In my FF she doesn't have a limp)

Rahul Singhania: 35 Year old, Doctor by profession. Engaged to Anjali. Met her in hospital, when she took Nani there for her checkup.  Immediately smitten by her positive and warm nature and developed love with time. (Imagine Rohit Roy as Rahul).

Devyani Singh Raizada:  Arnav's Nani. Traditional and strict women with a kind heart. Loves her family a lot. More worried for Arnav and always pray to God that Arnav would find someone who will love him with all his flaws.

Manohar Singh Raizada: Arnav's mama. Who adores Arnav and Anjali just like his own children and always support Arnav in business. He handles import export textile department of AR DESIGNZ.

Manorma Singh Raizada: Arnav's mami . Fun loving lady. Loves Arnav and Anjali just like her own kids. She can't tolerate if someone taunts Arnav and Anjali about their past.

Akash Singh Raizada: 26 year old Good looking man, a humble simple nature guy.  Manohar's Son and Arnav's Cousin brother, who loves and adore Anjali a lot. Had a great respect for Arnav and thinks of him as his role model.  Managing Director of AR Designz.

Tania Ahuja Raizada: Arnav's first real female friend who later became his wife. (how and when will be revealed as story progresses )

Arush Singh Raizada: Arnav's 1 yr old Son. (how and when will be revealed as story progressed)

Khushi Gupta:  22 year old extremely beautiful girl with milky complexion soft skin, doe like green eyes. Fun loving, chirpy, bubbly person. Strong will and confident but sometimes get nervous whenever she got attentions. Modern, today's girl but traditional also. She believes in love and has faith that love can heal any pain and sorrow. Where ever she goes she spread happiness just like her name. Lost her parents when she was 8 year old. Garima and Shashi Adopted her and she loves them like her own parents . Lives in Mumbai with her adoptive parents and elder sister.

She completed her Bachelors in Fashion Designing 3 months ago and currently she is working as an assistant event manager in AR Designz Mumbai Branch. She loves to design things. There is one other thing which is very close to her heart beside her family, is her small black marble like locket which have an OM symbol on it. She always wears it and only removes it when she had too. She admires Arnav very much and feels a strong connection towards him for reasons unknown yet.

Payal Gupta: Khushi's elder sister. 26 year old, good looking girl with high morals and humble nature. Loves Khushi a lot and knows her inside out. She never hides anything from her nor does Khushi. She is a school teacher but also helps her father with his sweet shop.

Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta: Khushi's adoptive parents. Shashi is a well respected man. Own a big sweets shop in Mumbai named "Gupta Lacknowi Sweets". Loves his family a lot. Garima is a traditional, kind hearted women. Little strict towards Khushi because of her bubbly and crazy nature. They are a middle class family but well settled.

Lavanya Khashap: 25 yr old Beautiful modern and ambitious girl. Not traditional though but held respect for culture. Have a crush on Arnav but she knows it's out of question, so she takes the path of friendship. She is the head of Design Department and also handles the shoots for AR Designz. Best friends with Anjali.

Aman Mathur: 27yr old, Good looking, Simple guy. Arnav's right hand man, General Manager of AR designz (also does some other personal works of Arnav too). Beside Anjali, Aman is the only person whom Arnav trust a lot and who also happens to know everything related to Arnav.  (Imagine Karan V Grover as Aman)

Nikhil Khurana (NK): 24 yrs old, young handsome fella , full of life and masti. Khushi's best friend. Work as an Event Manager in AR DESIGNZ Mumbai branch.

(Other characters will also introduce as the story progress forward. Few will come and go.)

SCROLL DOWN FOR PROLOGUE  ...

Chapter 1 ----- Pg 2

Chapter 2 ----- Pg 3

Chapter 3A & 3B ----- Pg 4

Chapter 4 ----- Pg 7

Chapter 5 ----- Pg 9

Chapter 6 ----- Pg 11

Chapter 7 -----  Pg 13

Chapter 8 ----- Pg 15

Chapter 9 ---- Pg 17

Chapter 10 ---- Pg 20

Chapter 11 ---- Pg 23

Chapter 12 ---- Pg 26

Chapter 13 - A ---- Pg 30

Chapter 13 - B ---- Pg 33

Chapter 14 ---- Pg 37

Chapter 15 ---- Pg 40

Chapter 16 ---- Pg 44

Chapter 17 ---- Pg 50

Chapter 18 ---- Pg 57

Chapter 19 - Part A ---- Pg 66

Chapter 19 - Part B ---- Pg 71

Chapter 19 - Part C ---- Pg 81

Chapter 20 ------ Pg 89

Chapter 21----- Pg 99

Chapter 22 ---- Pg 106

Chapter 23 ---- Pg 117

Chapter 24 ---- Pg 131

Chapter 25 ---- Pg 142

LINK TO THREAD 2 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3748295

If you want PM, then do buddy me πŸ˜Š

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE ... I hold the soul ownership of  my work and concept and nobody should produce it without my permission. RESPECT writer's work.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbles76 thumbnail

(My story is held in year 2012 ... 2013, 2014 will also comes later as the story progresses)

Prologue:

14th January, 2012 (Saturday) ... Present Scenario

"Chotey, where are you going?" Asked Anjali, who saw Arnav climbing down the stairs dressed in 3 piece suit.

"I am going to office, Di", said Arnav.

"Mein ne tum ko mana kia the k aj k din tum kahin nahi jao gey. Didn't I tell you that yesterday?", said Anjali, now getting irritated with her brother's behavior.

"And I told you I can't stay" said Arnav again. Who is now standing right in front of his sister in living room.

"Why? Why can't you stay? Kum uz kum aj k din toh aisa na karo. He needs you", said Anjali rather sadly.

"He doesn't need me. He got you and everyone else to be with" Arnav said irritated.

"Of course he needs you for God Sake, he is your son", said Anjali angrily.

"HE IS NOT MY SON" said Arnav angrily.

"Keh dainey se sachayi nahi badalti hai chotey" said Nani sternly. "Aur yeh app bhi acha terhan jantey hein k Arush ap hi ka beta hai".  

She looked down at the 1 year old boy who was sitting in her lap holding his toy car and looking at his father intently.

He knew he can't back answer his Nani, he respects her too much,"Whatever, I don't want to discuss it again and again. Hum pehley bhi is barey mein kayi bar argue ker chukey hain. Its enough now", said Arnav and turns to move toward the main door.

But Anjali put her hand on his shoulder and said, "Hum bhi yehi keh rahe chotey k bus kijiye, bhut ho gaya hai. Kub tuk tum Arush ko ignore karo gey, aj k din toh usk sath time spend kerlo, aj uska birthday hai.

"I don't care if its his birthday" said Arnav looking at Aryan without any emotion. "He has you. He will happily spend his birthday with you. Do whatever you want, you want to celebrate his birthday, you celebrate it. I don't want to do anything with him".

"Itni nafrat mut kijiye chotey. Whatever happened, its not his fault, he is innocent. You need to forget the past and move on", said Anjali ... worried for her brother.

Arnav knew where this discussion is heading now and he doesn't want it. "Di please stop it. Arnav said angrily. "I told you many times before and now I am telling you once again, I am not going to get married again", He said in a little loud voice this time. "I don't need anyone in my life, I am happy the way I am". With that he turns around and left for office.

Akash who was a silent spectator to this comes toward Anjali and lovingly holds her shoulders and say, "Don't worry Di, he will come around one day, give him some time".

"How much time does he needs? Its been 2 years now. Why can't he forget what Tania did? And move on with his life" said Anjali sadly and softly so that Nani doesn't hear it.

"Its not easy to forget that, we all know that, He is deeply hurt, she was his best friend. It will take time Di", said Akash and make her sit down beside Nani. 

Anjali understands whatever happened in past has made Arnav like this but she couldn't get the fact that why is he distancing himself from his son, because of the mistake which is done by someone else. She takes Arush in her lap. She notices that Arush's eyes are wet like he is about to cry. Its like he knew his father's hatred towards him. 

Anjali wipes his eyes and said, "don't worry beta sub thek ho jaye ga. God jaldi hi apki pari to bhejain gey ju sub thek ker de gi. ok". With that she hugs Arush close.

-----------------------------------

Same day ... Mumbai @ Gupta House

Payal was in kitchen kneading the dough to make pooris for lunch. Smiling, thinking about her crazy sister that she is probably going to gobble down all the pooris. What she didn't know that her sister has tiptoed into kitchen and stand right behind her elder sister, little bend down. "BBBHHHOOO '" she shouted.

"AAAHHH!!!." Payal screamed and scattered flour on the counter, floor and some on her clothes.

"hahahahahaha ..." Her sister was laughing seeing her condition.

Payal turned around and saw her sister laughing while clutching her stomach. "Khushi ki bachii ... wait I will tell you" with that she move towards her but Khushi being Khushi just run towards her room laughing, with Payal behind her. Look at you, you all grown up but you still act like a little child", said Payal irritatingly while running behind Khushi.

Khushi stopped in her room and turn around to see Payal and said,"jiji you look funny", as she tries to control her giggles.

Payal pulls khushi's ear and said, "Funny .. huh?" 

"ahha ahh .. jiji dukhta hai" said Khushi with fake pained expression on her face.

"Khushi when you will leave all of these childish antics and start acting mature", said Payal leaving Khushi's ear.

"Never ..." said Khushi while rubbing her ear.

"ufff ... pata nahi tera kiya baney ga" sighed Payal. "Amma is already worried for you, all the time you are running, doing childish and mischievous things not acting like a mature girl of your age, you even scared the poor guy whose family came for your proposal. Amma thinks that if you continue like this then no one is going to marry you. Who is going to tolerate you and your craziness?"

"Uffu ho jiji, you know I am not getting married before you. And you know I don't want to do arrange marriage. If I do it, it will be cause of love." Clapping her hands together with a dream like expression on her face.  "And don't worry DeviMaiya surely had made someone for me who will accept me for who I am." Khushi winked to Payal.

Payal said "I know where you are going at, you know very well he doesn't want to get married and he is very rude and arrogant, you have said this yourself".

"jiji I know what you mean.", said Khushi while sitting on the bed, "He makes me feel something, something I can't explain. No one else makes me feel that".

Payal was about to say something when Khushi's phone rings. Khushi saw the caller id and smiled, press the green button and said into mobile "hey NK, wats up man?",said Khushi. Payal started to move outside the room when she heard Khushi literally shout "WHAAATT' ? ". Payal turned towards Khushi and saw shocked expression on her face. She move towards her. After a minute Khushi put the phone down and lost into the space.

"Khushi, what happened" asked worried Payal. Khushi didn't answer, she look lost. Payal shook her shoulder and said "Khushi, I am asking you ... what happened..? What Nikhil said?", when she didn't get any response from her she pinched Khushi's forearm.

"Ohh damn!" Khushi hissed ... while rubbing her arm, "whats that for?", she said.

"well you weren't answering me that's it is what for. Now tell me what happened", said Payal.

Khushi sits on the edge of the bed still lost and said, "Jiji you are not going to believe it ... Nk said that he got a call from ASR's Manager and he told him that ASR wants to meet me (Khushi point her index finger towards herself)".

"WHHHAATT???", this time Payal literally shouts.

----------------------------------------------

Lucknow Central Jail ... Night

A man was walking through the corridor with determined expression. He stops in front of the bars of one of the cells and call out to his master, "Sahab ..?"

An old aged man with tattered hair, ragged clothes and long beard look up towards the man. There was a gleam in his eyes. "At last", he thought and stands up and move towards the bars and held one bar in his hand. He gestures his head for the man to go on.

The man said, "He is in Delhi, he has changed his name from 'Malik' to 'Raizada'. That's why we couldn't find him sooner. He lives with his Grandmother, Sister and his Mama, Mami".

Old man said "Good ... Gather as much information as you can about him, each and everything about him and people close to him, and do it soon".

"But .. uh .."  The other man was trying to say but stopped.

"What is it Raghu?" ' Old man said sternly.

"My source told me that He happens to be a very powerful man, it will be impossible to get to him as he has tight security around his house and office" said Raghu hesitatingly.

"Hmmm..." Old man said, "Not to worry, we will get him. Every man has a weakness. He has his too. We just need to find out the right thing to trigger him", stopped for few seconds and then say again,"Where is lalla?"

Raghu said, "he has already left for Delhi"

Old man said smilingly "My clever boy ... tell him not to do something stupid and must wait for me. We need to make a plan first then we will strike."

"Ji Sahab" Said rahgu and left from there.

The old man turns around and looks at his fellow cell mates who are sleeping and snoring. Then he sits on the cold floor, "8 years ... 8 years of my life got wasted in this rotten place. You have to pay for each and every day I went through, the humiliation I had to face ... oh yesss and you will pay severely" He thought angrily "Just 3 months more and I will be out of here soon, My time will come soon Arnav Malik and I will snatch each and every thing from you", with that he close his eyes.

To be continued ...

NOTE:

This is entirely a work of fiction for entertainment purpose only and purely coincidental. The characters in my FF are from the show IPKKND,  but the story is my imagination.

There are many scenarios in which I wanted to see Arshi, so I am trying to compile them in a story. Of course some ideas and dialogues will be used from the show as I want to keep the essence of IPK too.

There will be some things in the story which does not happens in real life ... but as it is a fiction so please take it as a fiction :)

Comments and suggestions are welcome as it is my very first time writing a story on my fav couple so your comments will help me write better .. I hope you like the story as i really worked hard on it.

amelia-blue thumbnail
Firstly, wat caught my eye was the title.. Absolutely love it, it would be the main reason for me to follow this ff.. Coming to the introduction, its very catchy. Superbly written πŸ‘ and the prologue... A perfect mix of emotions, suspense, khushi's naughtiness and much more. 😊 will be waiting for next update...
sbmv123 thumbnail

it's a good story .Waiting for next part .πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
baishali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start.πŸ‘ Would love to read more. Continue soon!! πŸ˜Š
Bubbles76 thumbnail
thank you so much guys ... it meant alot to me that u read it πŸ˜³
mickyami thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NYCE CONCEPT...UPDATE SOON
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Woah, SO Interesting :)
Bubbles76 thumbnail
CHAPTER 1 :

Arnav was pissed, his Di is always trying to persuade him to move on in his life. Whats wrong with his life, its going fine. Whats with the marriage anyway, if one can get everything without marriage then whats the need of it. It's more of a headache anyway, people just do it because they want benefits of their own not that they want to. He had done the mistake once; he is not going to do it again. "Ping" ... the elevator door opens and he move towards his office, no one is there as it was weekend, of course except Aman, his ever faithful employee.

He enters his cabin and takes his phone out, "Aman ... I am in my cabin now" and without waiting for an answer cut the call, opens his laptop and check his emails. After few secs Aman enters his cabin, with one look at Arnav's stiff body and serious expression he knew he is not in a good mood.

"ASR, I talked to the manager of  Vinat Textiles, you will have a teleconference with Mr. Bandra on next week, they haven't decided on the day yet as they are talking to another companies as well".

"Damm.." Arnav hit his fist on the table. "I don't care, if they are in talk with other companies or not, just tell them if they don't talk to me on Monday then I will consider their rival company Ranuat Textiles ... Arnav Singh Raizada never waits for others".

"Yes ASR '" said Aman, "the Sharma's are on their way here, will reach in 20 min approx" said Aman.

"Ok ... arrange the conference room , I will be there in a while" said Arnav while putting his head back on his chair and closes his eyes. Aman turns around and leave the cabin.

Another 2 hours were spend in the conference room in meeting and Arnav bagged another big deal. He was planning to extend his business to Hotels & Resorts and with the help of Sharma's joint venture he is making a boutique hotel and resort in Goa. All talks are done and deal was made final, only official paper work was left. "At least one good thing happen today", Arnav thought.

He entered his cabin after seeing off the clients and saw a girl leaning her back on his table facing towards him. "What are you doing here?" said Arnav sternly.

"Of course ... came to meet you", replied the girl. "Now is not a good time Sheena", replied Arnav in same tone. "Oh come on ASR I am your girlfriend and I can come to meet you if I want to".

"I don't care ... I don't like uninvited guest", said Arnav coldly. Sheena really didn't like the word guest. Arnav move towards his chair and pull out his mobile.

Sheena moves towards Arnav with a drink in her hand, she sits seductively on his lap and gesture the drink toward him, "baby, what you need is a drink to cool your mind and later we can do other things ... you know (she touch his shirt collar button)".

Arnav looked at her for a sec, takes the drink from her hand and put it on the table pull her toward him and said "why don't we do that things now" with that he started to kiss her very roughly, Sheena can feel pain on her lips, she pulled back with difficulty and said "Ahh ... ASR it hurts" put her hand on her lips. "Why? you don't like it" mocked Arnav. "ummm .. have this drink first naa .. plzz" she took the glass again and seductively move her finger of other hand on his cheek.

Arnav looked at her first then toward the glass, when he sees little small bubbles at bottom of glass, he looks more closely and also sees some grains at the base of the drink, he fumes in anger.

He roughly pushed Sheena from his lap and she ended on the ground, he took the glass and throw near her feet ... "AAAHHh '" Sheena winced with pain as a piece of glass hit her foot and made a cut on her skin. Arnav fist his hands in her hair and jerk her head up. "What you think b***h, I am a fool that I won't come to know that you put something in that drink", said an angry Arnav.

"No ... I didn't put anything in it", cried Sheena with pain.

"LIAR!", shouted Arnav ... "What you wanted to do haan?? drug me and then sleep with me, then claim on me bitch ..." he can see fear in Sheena's eyes cause that's exactly what she wanted to do.

Arnav never proceeded further than making out with his girlfriends, she knew its Saturday and no one will be in office to disturb them and ASR will be here for the meeting, so she thought she will drug him and sleep with him then later she can demand anything by blackmailing him.

"You filthy women, all are same ... after money and fame" with that he again throws Sheena on the floor, this time very hard. Sheena cried in pain and said while sobbing, "You are a bas***d ... you know no one ... NO ONE ... will ever love a person like you". Hearing this Arnav fumes more ... "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOWWW ..." he shouted. Sheena hurriedly picks herself up and moves outside of his cabin.

"I will show you what bas***d I am", with that Arnav dials Aman and barked an order, "Aman ... terminate Sheena's contract at once and make sure she don't get any work in this industry anymore".

---------------------------------------

Payal was cleaning after the dinner; they haven't told their parents about Khushi might be going to Delhi. She recalled what Khushi told her ''.

FLASH BACK ... 

"Jiji you are not going to believe it .. NK said that he got a call from ASR's Manager and he told him and that ASR wants to meet me (Khushi point her index finger towards herself)".

"WHHHAATT..." this time Payal literally shouted.

"Yeah ... NK said something about the lehnga which I designed, which probably ASR liked and wanted to discuss things further. So he wants to meet the designer who designed it", Said Khushi still looking lost into the space.

"But when did you design the lehnga for ASR?" ask bewildered Payal.

"I didn't ' I was '.." Khushi while thinking stood up and smack her hand on her forhead " ahhh jij ' yesterday NK was asking me to give him some samples of Lehngas that our designers have made to send to the main office and I was designing one myself at the moment. You know as usual sketching away in my sketch pad, then I got up to go to restroom and NK entered my room same time and asked me for the samples, I pointed him toward my table and went out. Later when I returned I got called for some work and forget about my sketch pad, when I was leaving for home I couldn't  find it anywhere ... I thought I might have put that in one of my drawers, I was getting late so I thought I will check it on Monday ... I guess my sketch pad accidentally got mixed with the other samples", Khushi said in one go and again sat down on the bed and started chewing her nails, out of habit whenever she get nervous.  

"So what will you do now", asked Payal. "I don't know ..I ..I .. want to go, I .. mm ... I want to meet him but I .. mm .. I am not sure" said nervous Khushi and looks up at Payal. "and Amma would never allow me to go to Delhi".

"Don't worry we will talk to Baba. He will make Amma understand", said Payal while putting her hand on Khushi's shoulder. "Besides I know you wanted to meet him for so long, its been three years, its time now that you find some answers to your feelings, and Amma is not going to wait for long you know she had already asked that Savita aunty to look for grooms for both of us".

"I don't know jiji .. I am nervous", said Khushi. "Khushi just follow your heart dear, you will never know when you don't try". With that Payal left Khushi with her thoughts.

FLASH BACK ENDS ...

Payal knew Khushi has some feelings for ASR, it can be seen in her eyes and face whenever he is mentioned, even NK noticed that. Khushi is not like a some teenage girl having a crush on some handsome man, Payal knows Khushi is very understanding and todays girl and she had come this far, completed her education and started a job, obviously in AR designz as she wanted to since last 3 years. So that when time comes she can be able to stand in front of him and prove herself. "I have to talk to NK about it", thought Payal and went to bedroom to sleep.

Anjali was looking down at sleeping Arush on her bed and caressing his hair with her hand. The birthday celebration has been a quite one with only family members and Rahul present, of course excluding Arnav. She was sad that Arnav couldn't stay even today. She had caught Arush 2, 3 times looking and gesturing sadly at the front door, she knew he was looking for his father. For a 1 yr old Arush was a very clever and intelligent boy, he can sense his father's presence or moods. "Why not after all he is his father son", Anjali thought.

He is a beautiful boy with chocolate brown eyes and jet black hair just like his father. What worried her is that Arush is not behaving like other 1 yr old kids, for the past 2, 3 months he rarely smiles or laughs, and spoke very less. Well he started calling her buu ..ahhh, he says "ta ta ta ta" pointing towards the thing when he want it, "naaahhh aaan" when he don't want it, she taught him to call Arnav "Paa", whenever he calls Arnav Paa, Arnav just gave him an angry look. And the one thing that is troubling her very much is that Arush should be walking by his own, but he only does when someone is supporting him. She made a mental note to talk about it to Rahul tomorrow.

Should she talk to Arnav also regarding this? She thought. Deep down she knew Arnav cares for his son, she has seen the concern in his eyes for Arush whenever he gets sick or hurt. In the last one year Arnav only carried him just couple of times or usually when Arush got hurt, luckily she caught Arnav hugging a sleepy Arush one night when she went to make his milk bottle in case if he woke up in middle of night as Arush was having fever that time. That time she knew that Arnav do care for his son, but whenever someone is around Arnav never projected his feeling towards Arush. She can't understand why Arnav doing this, if he cares for him then why doesn't he shows it, what is stopping him?

She just hope beyond hope that someday Arnav could get out of his shell and start living the life like he use too many years ago, a carefree, happy go lucky boy with a mischievous glint in his eyes and a broad smile.

Arnav entered the house and slowly moves towards his Di's Room. He opens the door without making any noise and move towards the bed. He saw his Di sleeping while holding Arush's hand. He looked at his watch, 11.55pm, still five minutes left. He slowly moves his right hand in Arush hair very lightly and whisper "happy birthday son". With that he look at Arush for few minutes then leaves the room.

He knew sleep wouldn't come to him tonight that soon so he sits on chair near poolside. He wasn't planning to come home but what happened at office today changed his mind. Many things were running in his mind, he knows he cares for his son but he couldn't near himself towards Arush. He doesn't hate him but he is the constant reminder of what fate did to him, of all the lies and betrayal. He wished he could give the love and attention what his son needed but he couldn't help it. He had decided never to trust anyone in his life and more importantly never get married, but he did and what he got in return "LIES". He wonders now if there was any love & truth present there that time.

And today, that Sheena B***h tried to mess with him. Every model or girl who was with him was just because he is rich and they can make their career and come into the limelight. All women are same, after money and just want to lure him into their traps because he is smart, deadly handsome and a billionaire, all in one package. Then he remembers Sheena's words '

You are a bas***d you know, no one ... NO ONE ... will ever love a person like you"

He wonders if this is true, no one is going to love him; will he ever get the love he wants? He sighed and close his eyes, small green eyes shining towards him, a small hand caressing his cheek, "don't worry you will be fine", he open his eyes. "I will be fine, I hope you are fine and not like other women" he whispered.

Khushi closes her eyes, chocolate brown eyes looking down at her, "I hope you will be fine" she opens her eyes, smiles "I am fine" she whisperes.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

-MKM- thumbnail
Amazing update...

do continue soon...😊Edited by mnprtkaur - 10 years ago