PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
heya guyz m writting new os and it is 18+ again😆 imfaoo this idea pop in my mind last night 😆 actually jaanedo i can't explain y this idea came into my mind 😆 it just came after reading a ff😆 and it is crap😛
ps-it contain mature contain so read at ur own risks😆 

Desires and Lust

It was evening of celebrations since vadhera groups of industry again got a new project it was really very big deal and the credit goes to our very own handsome dashing ravishing and very appealing   vadhera he was man in his 30s but still girls were crazy about him his wishky eyes with killer wink was enough to drive people crazy he was dressed up as any other day but still he was looking more sexy then any other day  with that white shirt and black blazer  he was looking more attractive and his 2-3 buttons were open as usual revealing his perfect body any girl will love to bed with him but he only likes to bed with his wife only she can turn him turn only she can take him to the world of passion and statisfaction and pleasure  his lovely sexy wify but due to this project he didn't had time for her only he know it how he kept control on his desires this days only he knows how much he wanted her how much he was craving to love her he badly wanted to go in the world of pleasure and desires with her but he can't due to his work

He was standing with his associates with drink in his one hand and other hand in his pocket talking about project suddenly he smell the fragnance of her perfume it was his favourite perfume ''oh oh girl now how m going to control'' he thought and looked at stairs their he saw her his wife was standing looking as gorgeous as ever  she was wearing black net sari which was revealing her perfect curves and her her sleeveless deep neck blouse revealing her cleavenges and also her back as blouse was backless just two knots was supporting the blouse her hair was perfectly placed at her left shoulder with curls in the end making her look more sexy and appealing she was wearing just big  diamond earings which was giving her very seductive effect she did her eye make up very dark which was making her look wild yet sexy and gorgeous 
Their was pride on her face and evil intentions in her mind she was missing her hubby his attention his love and his lust but he didn't had time for her he was buzy with his work she knew very well her hubby how much he loves her how much he was craving for her how he was controlling his hormones and same was with her but today she is not going to control her desire her lust and nor let him do it 
She slowly slowly came down keeping eye on her hubby she knew it very well he is having tough time she can see lust in his eyes she passed from him and she heard his groan she smirked and seat on the couch it was dark very dark just dim light as every one was on dance floor no one can see their acts she saw him keeping towards her she got up and went towards the corridor and he followed her 

when she came at isolated place she felt a pull she knew who it was she smirk evilly he pinned her between him and wall she  felt wet imprints on her cleveanges and his heavy breathing with sound she just moan on his this act he turn her with jerk their bodies where sticking and she can feel him getting hard his on hand on her stomach and other tracing the upper sensitive skin she knew she was creating havoc in him to add fuel to the fire she moaned loudly which made him more wild and turned him on more he started kissing her like mad bull she managed to turn around their eyes meet she can see his eyes were full black without wasting a time he collapsed his face in her neck holding her tightly as ever showing her his merciless love and she was caressing his hair and back while moaning his name 

He stop his work and looked in her eyes and crashed his lips on hers he started kissing her passionately without any mercy like an animal but she was liking it she always like the way they make love very wild  very different it was very rare they didn't did that way but whatever they do she just like it but now she can't give up in his desires she has more evil intentions she responded back with equal passion and also moan in kiss with every moan he pulled her closer but she pushed him and ran from their very well aware of his lust 

she came back in party and went in other corner of hall he came searching for her and found her in other part of hall he approach towards her but she ran from their 

finally he saw her behind pillar he went near her without letting her know as it was dark no one can see them he went and pushed her on wall and pinned her between him and wall her back was facing him ''u can't run from me maanvi'' he said and pick her in his arm and approach towards the room near them

he entered the room with her in his arm and their lips where locked he closed the door the with bang with his leg she stand on her feet still their lips were lock they kept kissing passionately while his hands were travelling sensitive parts of her body and she was feeling his touch and moaning his name she didn't realize when he removed her sari they were still kissing she moaned his name ''viraat''
She unbutton his shirt and stared at his perfect body he smirked and pulled her by waist picked up in his arm placed her on bed and went in world of desires lust and passion with her in their way 

so how was it 
imfaoo u guyz need to wait for bed scenario i can't write since m not 18 yet😆
Edited by copypaste - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.aliyah. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yaaayy! I am first! 🥳

Acha hua iss  se agey nahi 🤣 I am also not 18+. 😉 But hum dono ki besharmi ke liye mein VirMan ko blame karti hoon 🤣. 

Coming to the update which is ...WOW! I just started reading your work and you're such an AMAZING WRITER 👏! *check the comment on your  FF to see my excitement 😉*

I loved how you showed their deep love and desire for each other. The impatience in VirMan was so well described 👍🏼. Haiii! Their passion and love was so perfectly VirManish *we know how naughty they can be 😛* ... 😳

I loved it so much ❤️

Thanks 🤗 Looking forward to read more of your work

Edited by .aliyah. - 10 years ago
Nishal_mOoN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haaawww... First let me blush ☺️
Thn  👏  Nyc job yr... m also not 18 bt i just luvd d way u wrote 😛
plss update asap nd do pm me plzz  👍🏼
mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was really an awesome and ahem ahem OS😉😳
manvi seducing virat...hehehehe☺️☺️
and without that bed scenario it was sooo hawwtt🤢😳
😳... 

ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awh Uzma inna hot ☺️
Waise kamini u r below 18 nd writing 18+ os.. 🤣 🤣
Buhaha.. acha hai.. 😉
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😳☺️ ufff it was hot and romantic.
but wen r u going to continue ur other storis😭
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb os👏👏
loved it❤️!!!
manvi seducing virat☺️n virat uncontrollable desires☺️☺️soo hot 🤢🤢
superb yaar...😃😃

kalu-devi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awesome uzu loved it ahem ahem yawr it was so hot luved it
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uzma fabulous OS re!! ⭐️⭐️ Virman made me blush!! ☺️☺️ Seductress Manvi and Out of control Virat!! 😉😆 Their desires and love for each other is very well portrayed..  Loved it ❤️.. Keep writing more.. Take care 🤗
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb os uzma
beautifuly written
i loved this manvh