Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
here is the highlights
Mathur and Sweety have argument. All leave
Next day early morning Sweety sees mathurs all awake and doing prayer singing bhajan. she wakes everyone up and she does the same
Sid gives Meera lunch lovingly telling what and all he has made for her. Sweety does the same with Lucky but tells silently that it is only boiled veg
Rocky meets Sid..he likes him...Sid asks if he wants to ride his scooter...Rocky hesitates...Sid gives the keys and tells him he can take it anytime

Precap
Sid is helping Rocky to ride the scooter...Sweety and lucky sees

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will L-S react tomorrow? (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
well the CVs have made this track confusing shuru seLOLConfused mathur is a nice guy and even mandira was nice. and CVs make sweety mahan and here also they will do the same tng. 

no sid isnt immature, just someone who enjoys life. many ppl like me love to mk fun and tease in this manner. he is in a teasing mode. if he had been immature then he wud hv picked up a fight wt her n challenged her. he didnt. he pushed her to see how more irritated she cn get. sweety is allowing this. if like pinky she kept quiet and subtle, he would not have done it. she strted it and he decided to help this way.

Samraat_92Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I seriously hope it does not end Sweety is right! I hated mandira track for that sole reason. 

Yes. Sid is enjoying Sweety's reaction. He does nothing and yet Sweety reacts. For eg..take the scene where they give lunch...what was she competing for? To prove that she is a good house wife...or a wife..or what? She is competing or comparing herself with a guy who is so younger to her...she shud just ignore and get on with her work

subhadip2013Samraat_92

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
hm an interesting observation. i am watching TZP where a teacher went on an unconventional route to help out a student. other teachers the conventional gang were jealous and not happy and tried to compete for no reason.

likewise if u apply this to our sweetyji, she is the conventional punjabi mom who sees an unconventional parent, that too a househusband. she feels challenged. But for what?

Here Sweetyji is competing wt a househusband! a man who just minds his own business! I tell u, teh track is going Mandy way. and unless they give a Twist in the tale in form of a hatke ending of this track, I predict that Sweety will be shown the ever-correct.

So, CVs, after Liberal parenting, u are also saying house husbandry is should not be practised?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Pritam-Das

IF-Dazzler

Pritam-Das

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

here is the highlights
Mathur and Sweety have argument. All leave
Next day early morning Sweety sees mathurs all awake and doing prayer singing bhajan. she wakes everyone up and she does the same
Sid gives Meera lunch lovingly telling what and all he has made for her. Sweety does the same with Lucky but tells silently that it is only boiled veg
Rocky meets Sid..he likes him...Sid asks if he wants to ride his scooter...Rocky hesitates...Sid gives the keys and tells him he can take it anytime

Precap
Sid is helping Rocky to ride the scooter...Sweety and lucky sees

Thank you so much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Yes. I expected Nanu to say something.

But one thing...Sid should not have asked Sweety to read the book...saying her son is turning 18 and all...he finds the book useful...he sees Sweety is not interested...so he should have left it...That only showed that Sid is enjoying this fight. 

Today...somewhere I felt Sid wants to irritate Sweety more with his way of parenting so that she reacts and makes the mistake. 

SWEETYS dad is always right         so he dont say anything  he supports his daughter silently                                                                                                                                                                          i am glad that the track slowlly turn into MANDIRA track           & SWEETY must be mahan at last       i just want  to see it           but this time i want to see the full ahul family LRG in very critical condition                thanks cvs

Edited by subhadip2013 - 04 June 2013 at 11:56am

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cidmjht

hm an interesting observation. i am watching TZP where a teacher went on an unconventional route to help out a student. other teachers the conventional gang were jealous and not happy and tried to compete for no reason.

likewise if u apply this to our sweetyji, she is the conventional punjabi mom who sees an unconventional parent, that too a househusband. she feels challenged. But for what?

Here Sweetyji is competing wt a househusband! a man who just minds his own business! I tell u, teh track is going Mandy way. and unless they give a Twist in the tale in form of a hatke ending of this track, I predict that Sweety will be shown the ever-correct.

So, CVs, after Liberal parenting, u are also saying house husbandry is should not be practised?Angry

I agree about the conventional part. Every parenting has a few lows too. Sweety is a wonderful mom and her way of parenting has been great. She needs to stick to it as it works for her and her children.

Sid cannot be like Sweety. He is a different guy with different views. It is more like Sweety and Lucky's way of parenting itself is different. 

If this track end like Mandy track..for me Sweety will become the most unrealistic and selfish character on the show.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I think they are trying to rectify the mistakes in Mandira's track, hopefully. Showing that Sweety thinks her way is the only right way, while that is not the case. Modern/liberal parenting works too.

Samraat_92Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.