Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I have to open a prediction thread as I have no idea what to say about today's episode. It was not a bad episode...it had good fun moments too. But I felt the drag today and They need to up the tempo now and complete the track quick. I still cannot figure out what is the purpose of this track. 

Is it to prove Sweety is always right?
Is it about modern ways of parenting?
Is it just a fight between Mathurs and Sweety?
Or what is it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.suhani.cipamisa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will L-S react tomorrow?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Not sure about anything. and why all of a sudden are CVs trying to Mathur now turning into Mandira? What on earth is going on?

Ahujas- confusing and confused

Ahluwalias- Jumbled up and dunno wats the point

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Suhaani

Yes. But even now Mathur is not doing something wrong. They are just outside the house and he is teaching Rocky to ride...it is better than riding on main road. But Sweety is definitely going to react strongly tomr also

Ahujas. Pinky has become very lavish. A piano that Raavi asked when she was 5? This is crazy...and definitely pianos are expensive...

Ahluwalias...Ginny, Rocky and Lucky are stuck in this war. It was funny to see them at the prayerLOL But that was exaggeration too...it was 5am..and not 1am..LOL

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Suhaani

Yes. But even now Mathur is not doing something wrong. They are just outside the house and he is teaching Rocky to ride...it is better than riding on main road. But Sweety is definitely going to react strongly tomr also

No I mean Mathur will be Mandira in Sweety's eyes. Definitely he is just a friendly guy only.

Ahujas. Pinky has become very lavish. A piano that Raavi asked when she was 5? This is crazy...and definitely pianos are expensive...

Yes I found that odd. And Raashi will now develop a complex. I really felt bad for her.

Ahluwalias...Ginny, Rocky and Lucky are stuck in this war. It was funny to see them at the prayerLOL But that was exaggeration too...it was 5am..and not 1am..LOL

Yup the prayer scene was so so funny! poor things are not used to this and sweety is just crazy! why this need to compete? why the need to confuse family members like this? 

Edited by suhaani.cidmjht - 04 June 2013 at 10:58am

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I find Raashi weird tooLOL 

If Mathur tells what he has made for lunch...she will also say...Lucky for a moment really thought Sweety had made all those dishesLOL He still needs to understand her moreLOL

Sweety is going to shout at Sid now...Rocky is not going to like..He will tell Lucky,...WAIT A MINUTE...this is familiar...YEAH...it is MANDIRA trackROFL

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
told u na! CVs regurgitating Mandira track. Name bhi M se shuru. Too much. VERY surprised that nanu ran away.

Shwets1502

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
did not see it.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Yes. I expected Nanu to say something.

But one thing...Sid should not have asked Sweety to read the book...saying her son is turning 18 and all...he finds the book useful...he sees Sweety is not interested...so he should have left it...That only showed that Sid is enjoying this fight. 

Today...somewhere I felt Sid wants to irritate Sweety more with his way of parenting so that she reacts and makes the mistake. 

suhani.cipamisa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.