how many are satisfied with mahadevs ans/DT Nt pg3 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
An ansh is a derivative being.  It's similar to an avatar, except that the original deity remains.  In Shiva's case, all his avatars were said to be ansh of his - Jalandhar from the krodagni, Hanuman from one of his limbs.  Unlike in the case of Vishnu, who himself took the forms he did and descended to earth to do what he needed to do.

Essentially, when an ansh surfaces, the original deity, say Mahadev, remains in Kailash.  Whereas when the deity takes an avatar, like Vishnu did, he disappears from his original abode and is only present on earth, or wherever else he needs to be.  That explains why Rama was invited by Mahakal to return to Vaikuntha, and why the devas took Krishna back as well.

Illegitimate Child?
Oh dear...
DKDM ne Mahadev ko Jalandhar ka Najayaaz Baap Bana Diya!lol...
Had they stuck to the orignal story i doubt anyone would have ever said this...but.i think no one cares now!
This is the precise reason why i HATED the Jalandhar story-to make Jalandhar look like a good guy they twisted every single angle and made even Mahadev look bad!
The repercussions of excessively twisting a story are right in front of us...
But i have some doubts...
1) Jalndhar took the form of a Child only once Mahadevs ansh hit the sea-this child came from the ocean-Jalandhar
Why isnt anyone taking Mr Samudra Dev into consideration too...even he is Js Papa in every sense...infact in more sense than Mahadev,he almost gave birth to him

2)Jalandhar was born for a reason,he defeated Indra,after that HE himself choose to make himself Mahadevs Vikalp!
Had he really yearned for Fatherly Love,he ideally should have gone and hugged his "father"
Treating someone as a parent doesnt come from the blood,it comes from the heart
Jalandhar NEVER tried to look at Mahadev as a father
Its only last minute this whole scenario was put in to amas more sympathy for Jalandhar
And yes put ENTIRE blame on Mahadev
Till now not ONCE did he look at Mahadev as his father
He did every possible thing to hurt him,pull him down
And after all of this(which he did entirely on his own,he blames Mahadev for being a bad Dad)

3)if being someones "ansh" makes you thier illegitimate child-is Hanuman Ji ShivJis child then?he as.per some versions is also Shiv Ansh

4) Regarding the whole Ansh thing-as per Mythology being an Ansh does not categorize as being a child,being a child
Being a child is when you look after the child as your own
Its a bond formed from.the heart,Jalandhar was on birth immediately given Samudradev,he in every case was his father
Mahadev ansh was also planet Mars(correct me if i am wrong) he was given to Bhoomi Devi,as Mahadevs sweat created him on contact with her,so she was his parent
Similarly Jalandhar was also a Mahadev ansh but was Samudradevs child

Anyways in this case although i am shocked with the illegitimate child angle,im not entirely surprised cos during the scene even i felt that way,the Mahadev Jalandhar last scene was presented that way...

And i blame the CVs for this,since this whole story is cooked up by them n them only
They glorified Jalandhars every bad action covering it up with his abandonment issues
Yesterday took the bakery!
Dont know why they did this...but i feel honestly Jalandhar was glorified tooo much
Anyways tracks over...lol
I just pray Mahadev Ji orignal wale doesnt get so bugged with the CVS that he releases another Krodha Agni on them...lol
OM NAMAH SHIVA

Sona  has been  nominated for best actress in jury category and she has been in this serial for nearly a year  .She would not have come this far if she is not good .She has been widely praised for her role as parvati

mahadev created many depending upon the necessity  and he has guided them indirectly.They can not be compared to karthikeya and ganesh .Same way brahma created many. A brave warrior would not cry in the battle field. and would not be afraid of death.
They messed up the character of jallandhar.
The whole Jalandhar track confused me.Technically speaking in purans,u either have good ones or bad ones.Jalandhar was neither here nor there.Prior to the battle with Mahadev he wonders if he did wrong and then manages to convince himself.If u r evil then u wont be having such thoughts.Jalandhar's character displayed a split personality.So he should rather been counselled or institutionalised.But that is not possible in mytho.So he was finished off.His questions to Mahadev and Mahadev's answers to them made no sense to me.Had they stuck to the purans then it would have been a different matter.The last scene seemed to be like an attempt by the cvs to cover up the mess they had made in the episodes of last 3months
Blame the team of DKDM for not sticking to actual story and distorting it so much to make a potential hero out of Jalandhar. Had this not been the case there would have been no need for all these debates. People are questioning Mahadev to the extend that they are hating the Gods for what they have done to Jalandhar.
This whole track has been bad and am really disappointed with the CV's for spoiling it just because Mohit was doing the role they made a complete mess of it to gain audience sympathy at the cost of what make Gods look bad for a nobody like Jalandhar. This story was important to highlight Vrinda but that did not happen but u have Jalandhar who not many must have known prior to this making him a tragic hero. Disgusted.
I just pray Mahadev Ji orignal wale doesnt get so bugged with the CVS that he releases another Krodha Agni on them...lol
OM NAMAH SHIVA 

Mahadev should release another krodhagni on them, the way they've distorted so many major things, be it Veerbhadra's defeat, Raktabheej, Mahishashur, Tripurasuras & now this. 😈
Originally posted by Skepblun

First of all I would like to clear what I infer by use of the word "illegitimate child" in case of Jalandhar. By illegitimate child I do not take its literal meaning. I look at it as a child who was not planned, not created through fixed laws of nature (which require both male and female parent for procreation), a child born "out of the norm".

I don't see anything wrong or derogatory with it. Since Jalandhar's birth was unusual and out of the purview of Nature's laws.

Yes because it involves religious deities so we could probably have come up with better and more apt phrases.

I am sure none of us want to insult God or offend the sentiments of religious devotees.

Now, coming to the answer to Jalandhar by Mahadev:

I loved that long reply he gave to Jalandhar! I was speechless for a while as I saw it. Such discourses are what we watch a mytho for (apart from epic battles)! 👏

BUT I am divided in my opinion on this reply and how satisfactory it was. 😕

I think timing matters the most. Whether it is someone like Karna of Mahabharat or Jalandhar in DKDM, they learnt truth and got proper communication from the right sources when it was TOO LATE!

The way Mahadev talked to Jalandhar tonight, and the emotion visible in his eyes and voice, couldn't he have talked like that to him earlier? When he first met Jalandhar he told him about him being his ansh in a very "matter of fact" manner. It was very impersonal.

Ego and other things that make a being hard can be melted only with softness, politeness and love. Mahadev radiated peace, power and calm when he first met Jalandhar, but not LOVE or concern.

What's worse is that from then on everyone only kept taunting Jalandhar about being a mere ansh! How would we expect him to take things positively?

Forget Jalandhar! How would you feel if you kept getting taunted or belittled constantly that you were nothing and that you were being talked to, fed or listened to, only due to a Divine ansh present in you? You would somehow feel frustrated no?

People kept treating Jalandhar as if he and the ansh present in him were separate entities. And he was a mere "carrier" of that Mahaan Ansh!

I am not surprised why he was angry, frustrated or insecure!

Also, tell me, how is an individual supposed to "know" that whatever he was provided with, was provided by Mahadev when Mahadev is not even there in person?
No one is born a believer! And in Jalandhar's case no one was there to guide him. No one told him he was Mahadev's ansh. No one ever told him whatever help he was getting was due to Mahadev. No one told him Mahadev equally felt the pain he felt!

His guru told him nothing. Shukracharya saab did not stop or guide him even when he expressed desire to fight a battle against Mahadev!

For Jalandhar all devtas were alike. And Mahadev was in the same "camp".

The sane and polite talk which happened tonight could have been initiated by either of them earlier too. And more so by Mahadev himself since it was He who had given birth to him.

While I accept Mahadev was Omnipresent and it's He who provides everything, but in context of the show and focusing purely on issue at hand (keeping religion and God aside) - I did not find it right that Mahadev only indirectly provided everything to Jalandhar, but never directly took him under his wings.

Why didn't he do so? (I have more questions in my mind but I will not post them lest the moderators or members find it offensive or demand editing it out).

Not everyone can realise "indirect" support or guidance!

I equally blame Jalandhar for not asking these questions earlier, for not trying to be sane, polite earlier and not opening communication channel earlier! All he was interested in was threatening or putting down devtas.

But like I said in my posts previously, I point out Shukracharya's role the most in not giving proper emotional guidance to Jalandhar while growing up, not telling him about his origins and not telling him how the Trideva are different from other devtas like Indra. A Guru is not only supposed to teach warfare to his disciple!

Whatever happened has happened, I am happy Jalandhar got empathy from Mahadev and Shukracharya, got to see his Maa and Vrinda in Mahadev, got blessings from Shukracharya, his sins he's paid for and now everybody bade goodbye to him with a clean heart and Mata Parvati also forgave and blessed him.

😊

He turned into what he originally was and went back to where he came from. He is within his Father now.

He was "let out" for a purpose, now that the purpose is over so is his existence! 😕

He was not like Mahadev's other kids. Unsurprisingly his fate is also not like Mahadev's other kids. Sigh!
As usual the most sensible and beautiful write up...Another such write up is on Utkarsh Naithani's wall ...It is written by Sayamala Cowsik, If you remember her...

Vrish,

Thanks for explaining the differenve between as Ansh, Avatar & a child. Hope it clears out, why J can not be called Shivji's child.

@ Shruti, about Him releasing another Krodhagni, I was thinking of the same last night.
I cried when Jallandar died and Mahadev should have accepted Jallandar as his child and should have made him understand what he was doing wrong but I liked the way they showed Jallandar going back into Mahadev