Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

even i tried bt could not make it...

you have to have to login with google, facebook or twitter inorder to download, after logging on you will see the blue download button under the play screen. once you click that, it will take you to the next page and you click free download. It works, I have tried it myself, and numerous people have downloaded it.
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG see who is here😲 where was you gayeb rati??😕..missed you so much🤗..i missed your positive energy a lot jana😆glad you back Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumimon

OMG see who is here😲 where was you gayeb rati??😕..missed you so much🤗..i missed your positive energy a lot jana😆glad you back

yea I have been busy and it worked out perfectly because the episodes were crazy from what I heard!! awww missed you too!🤗! will try to make it tomorrow!😳😳
Moumimon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intrepida

yea I have been busy and it worked out perfectly because the episodes were crazy from what I heard!! awww missed you too!🤗! will try to make it tomorrow!😳😳

aww🤗.. i guess it too that you must be busy with work...yeh some crazy stupid craps😆😆...waiting for your post😉😆😆
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumimon

aww🤗.. i guess it too that you must be busy with work...yeh some crazy stupid craps😆😆...waiting for your post😉😆😆

yea I tried to read some reviews of the past week's episodes but i gave up after the first paragraph lol! it was sensational bakwas!!!!!😡😆 will try to make it tomorrow! ðŸ˜³
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intrepida

you have to have to login with google, facebook or twitter inorder to download, after logging on you will see the blue download button under the play screen. once you click that, it will take you to the next page and you click free download. It works, I have tried it myself, and numerous people have downloaded it.

Hey thnk u so much😃.. finally i hv downloaded dis songs...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
woooaahhh! Rati finally!😊  missed u yaar! and ur post...we all did...after the epis we would be waiting for ur posts...addicted to them😳 it totally lifts our mood up from dumps😆
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

woooaahhh! Rati finally!😊  missed u yaar! and ur post...we all did...after the epis we would be waiting for ur posts...addicted to them😳 it totally lifts our mood up from dumps😆

Hi Hiral! ðŸ˜³ miss you too! I was busy with work/life and heard that the episodes were bakwas so I guess I didnt miss anything! will try to make it tomorrow!😳
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

Hey thnk u so much😃.. finally i hv downloaded dis songs...

you're welcome! 
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful thread & great efforts by topic maker. Thanks :)