Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Sadi-

Loved this new story for the sheesh mahal scene..it was brilliant
Great part

and looking forward to the next part

Thankyou 😊
Originally posted by rishaithra

⭐️parii dii i was late to reply but really happy and thanku so much for the wonderfull remembers of ippknd
i loved it
:)after so long time coming forum and reading this made me so happy
good work 👏👏👏

Thanks chotti 😊
Originally posted by vandu123

Awesome update...

the way you written is I almost visualize the whole scene. As Khushi  falling in Arnav's arm remind me of IPKKND. Please continue and I am eagerly waiting for next update now it self 😆

Thanks dear 😊
Originally posted by Arshiforeverlv

Awesome start! I just loved how u changed it continue soon

Plzz update!!!

Thanks!
Originally posted by arshi4evr16

res 😊
Unres :
Thank god I met you here buddy !!
Otherwise, I wouldn't have read this beautiful piece of writing !!
This is awesome dear !! ⭐️
I felt as if i was watching those scenes in real ! 
So realistic and beautiful !! 👏
Too bad you couldn't finish today's OS !! 
But i'll be waiting for it tomorrow eagerly !! 😳

Thankyou!

Even I am so happy to hv a friend like you now 😊
Hey Guys!!!

I am back with the next update! Thanks for waiting guys ... Hopefully this part is worth your wait! And also thanks for the wonderful comments! Loved reading them!

This update is specially dedicated to my Chotti (rishaithra) ... Welcome back to IF dear! 

14th July 2012

Khushi was on her way to the Taj Hotel … She was sitting in the back seat of the car lost in her in thoughts.  She was thinking about how much her life changed.

More than a year has passed since Khushi walked on the ramp for the first time. A lot has happened in this one year. A year ago if someone would have told her that she would become Miss India; she wouldn't have believed it ... In fact she would have laughed out loud. But that was the truth ... She was crowned Miss India just a week ago. And all thanks to the support of one arrogant man ... Arnav Singh Raizada. No he was only arrogant to the world but to her or to his family or even to her family he was a loving and caring man. During this one year the relationship between them changed so much. It all started with hatred and now they were in Love.

He had made her go through so much after their first meet. He had called her to his office two days after the fashion show. She was all prepared to get fired by him but she was not prepared for what he had put forward that day. He had made a contract which said that she would have to work at AR Fashions as a model when there are shoots or shows and help the production team at other times. And if she breaks the contract during a period of one year then she would have to pay the company 2 lakhs and he would see to it that she will not be employed by anyone if she declined the contract. At that time 2 lakhs was a very big amount for her and she could not afford being jobless when she had a huge responsibility of looking after her family. So she had agreed to sign the contract.

He had made her slog like anything. But what surprised her was that even though she was employed as the head model of AR she only had to model for the Ethnic and Bridal Collections. The western clothes were modelled by the other models. Which was relief to her since she was not very comfortable wearing them but that doesn't mean she did not wear them at all … she used to wear them occasionally. Even Lavanya was offered a job there but soon she was transferred to London. The only relief Khushi had after Lavanya left were Arnav's siblings; Aakash and Anjali. It stunned her that these two were Arnav's siblings when she had met them at AR. Anjali and Khushi had become close friends in a very short span and they used to spend most of the Saturdays together either at Shantivan or at Laxmi Nagar. Eventually Arnav and Khushi nok jhoks had reduced too but that was due to Anjali's inference. But they would still get on each other's nerves if they got a chance. Then again Arnav and Khushi would not be Arnav and Khushi if they did not have nok jhoks between them. Secretly from calling him Rakshas she started calling him Laad Governor. But soon that secret was out when he had caught her red-handed and surprisingly he only murmured his famous dialogue "What the" and walked off.

Even their families became close … In fact they became so close that both the families even became one by marrying her Payal jiji to Aakash. Payal and Aakash's wedding was the turning point for Khushi's and Arnav's relationship. Arnav and Khushi along with Arnav's cousin NK were given the responsibility to look after the wedding arrangements. Khushi and NK had instantly become friends … And to Arnav it looked like they both had teamed up against him. Their friendship irritated Arnav to the core. Well at that time it looked he was just being an akdoo Laad Governor to Khushi but later she had understood that Arnav was not really irritated … he was burning with jealousy. And she loved it then coz this jealousy was one of the reasons that initiated him to remove his ASR faade in front of her and tell him about his true feelings. Deep inside her mid she knew she had fallen for her Laad Governor then and she also had a feeling that he liked her too. And when he had finally confessed his true feelings for her, the feelings she had hidden deep inside her heart came rushing out.

She reeled her mind back to the day Arnav had confessed his feelings for her {Remember She was sitting in the car thinking about all this … sorry to interrupt … keep reading}

(Flashback Begins)

1st February 2012

Raizadas had organised a small havan for Aakash and Payal the day before their wedding. Even the Guptas were there.

Buaji: Hai Re Nanda Kishore! Where is the Ghee Sanka Devi?

Khushi: Ghee? We did not bring Ghee Buaji!

Garima: Jiji looks like we forgot the ghee on the table itself!

Khushi: Don't worry amma! I will go bring it!

Buaji: Oui Parameswari how will you go alone so late at night?

NK: I will go with Khushiji

Anjali: That is a good idea. NK bhai you go with Khushiji and come back fast.

Both NK and Khushi left for Laxmi Nagar leaving a burning Arnav behind and this did not go unnoticed by Anjali. But she kept numb about it for a while. But when she saw her brother still walking around restless near the fron doo she decided to pour some fuel into the fire. She went towards him -

Anjali: Chotte why are you standing here like this?

Arnav: Di what was the necessity to send NK with Khushi?

Anjali: Why Chotte? What is wrong in that? And why are you so worried about it?

Arnav: I am not worried for them Di! I am just worried that the Havan would be delayed because of them! It's been so long since they have gone!

Anjali: Chotte only half an hour has passed since they have left. It will take them some more time at least to come back.

Arnav: I think I should go check on them! Both of them are not even answering my call!

Anjali: Whatever you think is best Chotte!

Arnav: Ok I am going! Call me if you come to know about their whereabouts .

Anjali: Ok!

Arnav left leaving a laughing Anjali behind. Who knew that the great Arnav Singh Raizada would behave like this after falling in love.

Arnav was on his way to Laxmi Nagar when he saw that road ahead of him was blocked. He stopped the car and asked a policeman standing near the barricade –

Arnav: What had happened?

Policeman: A girl and a boy met with an accident.

Listening to that Arnav's heart stopped beating. For some unknown reason his heart was telling him that the girl and boy would be Khushi and NK but his mind was denying it. But this time he denies his mind and listened to his heart. He got out of the car and asked the man –

Arnav: Are they alright … Where are they?

Policeman: The Ambulance is here to take them to the hospital! They are not hurt much though. Do you …..

Arnav had stopped listening to him the moment he had mentioned the words ambulance and hospital. His mind went blank when he heard those words and the next thing he did was start running towards the accident scene. He saw that the ambulance had started moving away from the scene and started running towards it faster. But suddenly he lost his balance after hitting his leg on something on the road and fell. He turned back to see what he had hit and saw it was a sandal. He immediately recognised it as Khushi's slipper and got up immediately and again started running behind the ambulance until it the distance between them increased. He was in complete state of shock; all his memories with Khushi came running into his mind. After a very long time Arnav Singh Raizada was facing fear of losing someone and because of that he had tears flowing out from his eyes. He stood there for while not knowing what to do and just kept staring at the empty road ahead of him.

He ran back to his car and started driving towards the hospital. He reached the hospital soon and rushed into the hospital. He ran to the reception and asked if any accident case was brought in and when the receptions directed him he ran towards the ward. Soon he stopped in his tracks when he saw Khushi sitting on one of the benches in the corridor. Sensing him even Khushi turned to his direction and they both kept staring at each other without blinking. But suddenly Arnav's anger built up and he started walking towards her and puller her towards him furiously –

Arnav: Tum theek ho? Kaise hua yeh sab? Kabse doond raha hoon tumhe? Pata hai tumhe mein kitna pareshan tha? Muje laga ki tum … I thought I lost you! Why can't you be careful Why are you not speaking damn it? Bath karo mujse Khushi! Tumhe kuch ho jata tho?

Khushi: Aap ko isse kya farakh padtha hai?

Arnav: Farakh padtha hai damn it!

Khushi: Kyun farakh padtha hai?

Arnav: Because I ..

Khushi: Because YOU WHAT?

Arnav: Because I LOVE YOU DAMN IT!

Khushi was speechless after listening to Arnav. She wanted to say back something but she did not know what to say. She couldn't believe her ears; she could not believe that her Laad Governor had just said those three words ... Those three words that she was eagerly waiting to hear from him. She had clarify … She had to hear them again.

Khushi: Kya kahan aapne?

Arnav was also surprised that he had said those word out loud. But he could not hid the truth form her anymore. She needed to know it … She deserves nothing else other than knowing the truth. He was close to losing her today and he was not ready to take the risk ever again.  So it was time to tell her –

Arnav: I love you Khushi! I don't know when it happened … I guess deep inside I had fallen in love with you the first time I met you but kept denying that feeling. But I can't bear to lose you Khushi … I can't stay away from you. Not now, not then. That is why I made you sign that contract so that I can see you every day. Khushi I know I have been very rude to you … I am sorry about it Khushi. But trust me Khushi, every time I hurt you and see the pain in your eyes I regret a lot. I feel like hurting myself more then. I am so sorry Khushi … But I really love you Khushi. I can't breathe without you.

Khushi had tears in her eyes when she heard Arnav say those words. Without thinking twice she went and embraced him tightly. Arnav was surprised with her sudden action but immediately responded back by bringing her closer to him. They both stayed in the embrace enjoying each other's presence.

Khushi: Hum bhi aapse I Love you damn it!

Arnav was shocked with her words … he was not expecting her to say those words any time soon. Arnav withdrew from the hug slightly and looked at Khushi lovingly. He realised how much power these three words had in his life and how much to hear these words form her and now she did he felt it magical. They both shared an eye lock trying to tell how much precious this new relationship means to them. Arnav cupped Khushi's face and gently kissed her on her forehead.

Arnav: Tum theek ho na?

Khushi: Hum theek hai!

Arnav looked at the bandage on Khushi's head and asked –

Arnav: Are you sure?

Khushi: Hmmm … It's just a small wound!

But before Arnav could say back anything he heard NK's voice.

NK: Nannav tum yahan? What are you doing here? How did you come to know?

Arnav: Forget about all that! And tell me how did this happen! Can't you even drive properly?

NK: Relax mere bhai! It was not my fault … The car's break stopped working for some reason and it went and hit the tree.

Arnav: What? Where is the car now? Well the police men said that they will ask the tow people to take it to the garage.

Arnav: Ok! Let's go then! Everyone at home will be waiting for us!

Arnav got hold of Khushi's hand and started dragging her to his car leaving a confused NK behind but soon he also joint them.

(Flashback Ends)

Khushi came back to present when she heard the driver speaking.

Driver: Ma'am we will reach the hotel soon!

Khushi: Ok!

Today is the 14th July 2012 … the day she was born. The first birthday she was celebrating with Arnav. He had not even caller or wished her today. The only coersation he had with her was texting her to comme at the taj at 7.00pm and the driver would come to pick her up. At first she was disappointed that he had not wished her but then ignored that feeling since she was sure that he was planning a surprise for her. Her relationship with Arnav had bloomed so beautifully after the incident at the hospital. They hadn't revealed about their relationship to the family members until Aakash and Payal's wedding was over. Thinking about the secret meetings they had during the wedding brought a smile on her face. Arnav used to constantly stare at her throughout the wedding and she could not help blushing. They were completely in Love. Arnav had changed so much for her. He would always be beside her whenever she needed him. She was again brought back from her thoughts by the driver –

Driver: Ma'am we have reached.

Khushi looked outside the window and saw that they had indeed reached the hotel. She could not control her excitement anymore so she got out of the car quickly. She tried to find Arnav but was disappointed to not see him anywhere. Then she saw a waiter coming towards her –

Waiter: Miss Gupta?

Khushi: Yes!

Waiter: Please follow me! Mr. Raizada has asked me to show you the way.

Khushi: Oh ok! Let's go then!

The waiter took Khushi to the courtyard at the back side of the hotel and there she saw a gazebo decorated beautifully with fairy lights. She stood there mesmerised … She was sure it was Arnav who had done this. But where was the man himself. She thought of asking the waiter and so she turned but she found him missing.

Khushi (self-thought): Where did he go?

Khushi looked around to find him but he was nowhere. In fact she could not see anyone nearby. She decided to go towards the gazebo thinking Arnav would be somewhere near it and started walking towards it. After reaching there she could not stop herself from admiring it again.

She turned around to find Arnav but she saw a cake with her name written on it. She went towards it and looked at it closely. 

Suddenly she felt Arnav's presence and turned around to find him leaning against the pillar and looking at her with affection. He started walking towards her and puller her into a tight embrace.

Arnav: Happy Birthday Khushi!

Khushi: Thankyou Arnavji!

They pulled back from the embrace.

Arnav: So how do you like my surprise?

Khushi: It's beautiful Arnavji! Thank you so much!

Arnav: Anything for you jaan! Now come let's cut the cake!

He gave her the knife kept at the table but she made hold it along with her and they both cut the cake together.

Arnav took a piece and fed Khushi. Khushi took the remaining piece from his hand and was about to feed him but stopped –

Khushi: Aap tho nahi kha sakthe hai?

Arnav: Thoda chalega!

Hearing that Khushi smiled and fed him the remaining piece.

Khushi: Arnavji all this is great but where is my gift? Did you forget to buy me one?

Arnav: Its right in front of you!

Khushi: Where?

Arnav: Tumare Samne hi tho khada hai! Ye 6 foot size ka bada thofa tumhe nahi dikh raha kya?

Listening to that Khushi giggled.

Khushi: Arnav Singh Raizada kabse itne filmy hogaye?

Arnav: Jabse tum uske zindagi mein aayi ho!

Khushi's smile widened hearing that.

Arnav: What do you want as your birthday gift?

Khushi: Will you give me what I ask for?

Arnav: You just need to say it Khushi and you will get it!

Khushi: Hmmm… Well how about a dance?

Arnav smiled at her request. He took out his phone from his pocket and played their favourite song.

He began swaying her slowly in rhythm as the music started.

Woh Pehli Baar Jab Ham Mile Hathon Mein Haath Jab ham chale

Hogaya yeh dil deewana, hota hai pyar kya kisne jaana

Teri aankhon mein jannat basa ke chala, Teri zulfo ki chauv mein chalta chala

Tere naino mein chain, tere lab pe khushi Tujhko hee main mohobbat bana ke chala

This song used to always bring back their first meet's memories.

Woh Pehli Baar Jab Ham Mile Ho Gaye Shuru Yeh Silsile Hogaya yeh dil deewana, hota hai pyar kya kisne jaana

Khilti kaliyon mein dhundhu bas tere disha

Main na jaanu hai aakhir yeh kya karva

Tujhe dekhu to aaye lab pe khushi

Khuda na kare ho kabhi duriya

Arnav brought her more closely to him. They both looked at each other with love and affection.

Hogaya hun mai pagal ab tere liye

Tere bin dil bechara yeh kaise jeeye

Maine khoyee hai chain payee tujhme khushi

Tu banni jaane jaana meri zindagi.

They both were enjoying the dance equally lost in their own world. They were cherishing the moments they spent together.

Teri aankhon mein jannat basa ke chala, Teri zulfo ki chauv mein chalta chala

Tere naino mein chain, tere lab pe khushi Tujhko hee main mohobbat bana ke chala.

The song stopped and Arnav pulled back. He took Khushi's left hand and sat down on his knees.

Khushi: Arnavji what are you doing?

Arnav: Shhh … just hear me out for a while … Will you?

Khushi (confused): Hmmm….

Arnav: Jaan I Love You! Khushi I know I am not the perfect prince charming of your dreams but you accepted me for who I am and the way I am. I am impatient, stubborn and at times it's hard to control my anger but no one other than you can control it better. Khushi I can't promise you a life full of happiness but I do promise you that if an unhappy time come I will be your side like always and help you fight it.

Arnav brought out a diamond ring and held it in front. He looked back at Khushi and continued –

Arnav: Khushi you are reason why I breathe, you are the reason why my heart beats … I can't imagine a life without you. I want you to be my side for the rest of my life! … KHUSHI WILL YOU DO THE HONOUR OF BEING MY WIFE?

Khushi was stunned and speechless. She was breathing heavily and she could hear heart going 'Dhak Dhak'. She could not believe that Arnav Singh Raizada was kneeling in front of her and proposing her. He definitely knows to surprise her a lot. She just nodded her head as in saying a 'Yes' since she was not able to say anything. Arnav slid the ring into her ring finger happily and stood up. The moment Arnav stood up she engulfed him in a tight hug.

Arnav: I Love You!

Khushi: I Love You too!

Arnav withdrew from the hug slightly and looked lovingly at Khushi. He then looked down at Khushi's soft luscious lips and cupped her face while moving closer. Khushi knew what was coming and closed her eyes slowly. Arnav brushed his lips against hers to see if she was showed any sign of withdrawal but since he did not see any he kissed her gently which turned out to be passionate one in a while. Even she kissed him back with equal passion. They only broke apart when they were in need of air. They took a deep breathe in while resting their foreheads together and smiling at each other. Khushi felt her cheeks warming up and she quickly embraced Arnav and hid her head in Arnav's chest. Arnav also hugged her back tightly and they both stayed in the embrace enjoying each other's presence in their life.

So how was it guys??? Was it worth the wait? Hopefully it was!!!

Please Do COMMENT & Also Hit The LIKE Button 😊

Eagerly Waiting to Read Your Comments 

Love ❤️ Pari

Edited by pari162 - 10 years ago
awsome

😊
lovely
😊

romantic☺️
Hey thnxxx fr d pm,loved d update. Dis ws awsum. Beautifully written. Please update soon.