Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arsneh

IF-Sizzlerz

arsneh

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
after ipk its the only show i felt to watch this show only by seeing promos i have many expectations from the story of this show and its first epi was amazing i hope it dissapoint me and help me to move on from ipkknd as i am suffering and missing ipk a lot hope this show fill the void created by ending of ipk

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NereidesAkki_Kundaltintin0602Rhea_401ZaYaHolicpsaradakaveriw2008-Alina._TaNi_-Spirited-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this is the only show" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
what IPK?? why do ppl always need to compare other shows with IPK...madhubala, saraswatichandra are far better...I am loving Jaan too

arsneh

IF-Sizzlerz

arsneh

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya677

what IPK?? why do ppl always need to compare other shows with IPK...madhubala, saraswatichandra are far better...I am loving Jaan too
i was a personal view that i prefer ipkknd over all other shows and the reason is no show has attracted me so much and watching it i never felt that i am watching a drama but it looked so real apart from over dramatic madhubala and boring saraswatichandra and after ipk this is the only show i feel like watching

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I think...ipkd madhubala saras...these are family and indoore drama...

I like ddej
1. Shooting in kashmir...heven on the earth...

2. Story is totally different...west meet north...

3. They look so cute...I love the promo...

4. After the intro of antra...im so excited for raghu entry...more on...how they meet...

All this are my Pov...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
ok now stop comparing.

all these shows mentioned by all of you above are good accoding to your taste but i must say no show is less.

this show do dil is also good, based on incidences faced by people of kashmir bz of terrorism which cant be compared to any show mentioned aboved bz all have diff story lines. well this will be worth watching i guess. so lets wait how the leads will meet.

(i am a die hard fan of IPKKND and no matter what show i watch they all cant fill the place of IPKKND in my heart ever. it has a different place in me. i always say that i moved on but acually never did it. i enjoy watching diff shows but the place of ipkknd cant be taken by anyone.)

.ooBubbleGumoo.

arsneh

IF-Sizzlerz

arsneh

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

ok now stop comparing.

all these shows mentioned by all of you above are good accoding to your taste but i must say no show is less.

this show do dil is also good, based on incidences faced by people of kashmir bz of terrorism which cant be compared to any show mentioned aboved bz all have diff story lines. well this will be worth watching i guess. so lets wait how the leads will meet.

(i am a die hard fan of IPKKND and no matter what show i watch they all cant fill the place of IPKKND in my heart ever. it has a different place in me. i always say that i moved on but acually never did it. i enjoy watching diff shows but the place of ipkknd cant be taken by anyone.)

thats the same i feel

tintin0602

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsneh

ok now stop comparing.

thats the same i feel

but still i will say this show is different from other shows. and i hv moved onLOLLOLLOL

arsneh

IF-Sizzlerz

arsneh

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arsneh

ok now stop comparing.

thats the same i feel

but still i will say this show is different from other shows. and i hv moved onLOLLOLLOL

and i am still trying to move on and this show gives me hope

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.