Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

FF-JUNOON:-WHATEVER IT TAKES,Chapter-49(pg-146)... (Page 77)

Post Reply New Post

Page 77 of 149

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

interesting interesting getting real interesting ClapClapClap 

Awww!Thank u so much Shanti!!!Love ur comment!!!HugBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-JUNOON:-WHATEVER IT TAKES,Chapter-49(pg-146)... (Page 77)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monalika

Goldie

monalika

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Dude, this was awesome. Surprisingly, I like  Meera more than Prithvi. She has some zing!!!! She reminds me of myself a few years ago...totally bindaas and highly volatile :-)

Lovely chapter, as always. I did not get a pm for some reason.

Edited by monalika - 02 July 2013 at 5:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianKyaRe....TehsinaJFJawida

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalika

Dude, this was awesome. Surprisingly, I like  Meera more than Prithvi. She has some zing!!!! She reminds me of myself a few years ago...totally bindaas and highly volatile :-)

Lovely chapter, as always. I did not get a pm for some reason.

Dtz weird!!!ShockedU nt getn da pm i mean!!ShockedJst checkd my outbox,nd I did pm u!!!ShockedSth wrong wid da system..?Ermm

Ok nd thanks for loving Meera!!!Nd da chapter!!!HugBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalikaawida

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Tehsina kush kar diya tumne Hug Prithvi & Laakhan's vartalaab was Thumbs Up & Prithvi with Cool was Heart

I want to know why Miu was hiding behind Prithvi now, jaldi update karo Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaksTehsinaJFJawida

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Tehsina kush kar diya tumne Hug Prithvi & Laakhan's vartalaab was Thumbs Up & Prithvi with Cool was Heart

I want to know why Miu was hiding behind Prithvi now, jaldi update karo Embarrassed Embarrassed

Thank u Sahana!HugUpdating soon dear!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Chapter 25-page 76...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3614397&PID=86871253&#86871253

CHAPTER-26.

Prithvi stood shocked still at yet another strange encounter with his fairy..

Slowly he tried to turn around to see if she was for real,when he was given a pinch and a shove from behind..

"Don't move!"Meera hissed out.."Bitto will see me!And I'll be caught!"

What is she playing at now?!!Thought a flabbergasted Prithvi..The more I try to stay away from her,the more she comes on my way,to tempt me and try her luck!!Prithvi thought closing his eyes in frustration,as a familiar heat started spreading through his body,starting from the point where her fingers touched his back through his shirt..

Prithvi tried to move away a little,to create some distance between himself and his irresistible temptation in the form of the unpredictable girl,and took a step forward..But that turned out to be a bigger mistake,as she pulled him back,this time by clutching his belt,at the waist of his jeans,and Prithvi almost groaned aloud as her hand brushed against his naked skin,just above his belt,and also he again bumped back into her soft slim body..A fresh zing of electricity passed through Prithvi's system,at the contact..

"I said,don't move!"She hissed out again.

Prithvi closed his eyes once again,as her seductive fragrance began to engulf his senses,her soft body,touching  his back,and her fingers still in contact with his skin,as she held onto his belt,kept sending shocks after shocks of electricity passing through his system..

"Please!Don't move!"Meera whispered,this time in a pleading soft  voice..And Prithvi's reserves took another beating..

This girl will surely bring about my death!How can I refuse her,when she is pleading to me,in that soft irresistible voice?!!Thought Prithvi opening his eyes slowly,as he tried to get back his bearing...

She is-..Prithvi's thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of Sudha  into the hallroom..

"Sorry beta..I had some urgent work in the kitchen..So got delayed.."Sudha apologized to Prithvi with a warm smile..

Prithvi did not know,how he should react to the natural warmth of Sudha..On one hand,the warm hearted lady expected him to walk forward and greet him,but on the other hand,her spirited,unpredictable daughter,was driving all his senses to overdrive,with her close contact to his body,and also holding him back...

"Please!Please don't walk towards her!She will see me!"Meera whispered again pleadingly..

"Beta,why are you standing over there?And you are looking so uncomfortable...Come and sit over here."Sudha beckoned him smilingly.

Prithvi was now on tenterhooks and really confused at what to do..

Think!Think Prithvi!Quick!Forget the fairy behind you!Thought Prithvi in desperation..

That is not possible!!!Protested another part of Prithvi's brain!

Ok..Ummm..How about trying to forget her presence..?Ammended Prithvi's brain's positive half..

Ha ha ha!!!Forgetting to breathe would be easier I think!Replied Prithvi's brain's negative half again..

Ok..Think she is just a pillar behind you,and you have to quickly find a solution now!Prithvi's positive half warned him..

LOLZ!!!Omg!!!This hot chick and a pillar?!!Ha ha ha ha ha!!!Prithvi you might as well imagine you are flying like superman or have sprouted wings now!!Stop listening to my dumb friend here!!!Just think Prithvi,how awesome she felt in your arms,just yesterday..And her lips they are so-..Prithvi's negative half was interrupted.

What are you doing?!You are distracting him more..!Prithvi listen to me,he is-..Prithvi's positive half was interrupted too..

Negative half:No!Prithvi,he is a loser he-

Positive half:Prithvi you are a good person-

Negative half:Prithvi-

"STOP!!!"Prithvi suddenly screamed out loud,startling both Meera and Sudha at the same time.

The outburst resulted in Meera clutching onto his belt and him,more tightly and the further friction of her fingers with his skin,increased his already unbearable agony a thousand fold..While Sudha was now eyeing him like he was an alien with tentacles moving on top of his head!!!

He could not really blame the nice lady..He was not acting like a sane human at all..In fact he was not acting like a human at all..He was actually acting like one of his favourite childhood cartoon character...

What was the name of that character..?!Prithvi's wayward mind drifted again...

Ummm..Prithvi..?You had to find a solution here,I think..It would be better if you-..Again Prithvi's positive side of brain was interrupted.

Negative side:Hey genius?Will you close your advice office?!Prithvi go ahead,you-..

Positive side:Look I'm not in the mood to fight,but-..

Negative side:Scared?Why,you-..

"Stop it!I said!"Prithvi  screamed out again,and again startled the two ladies.

Meera was now holding onto him even more tightly,and Sudha was sure he was an alien by now!!!

"Ummm..Sorry..Kaki..I've to leave now..Have an urgent job,I just remembered.."Prithvi mumbled,embarrassed beyond words,at his totally out of character behavior.

Sudha quickly regained her composure,and protested at Prithvi's eagerness to leave suddenly..

"But beta!You just came,now!"

"No..It's urgent..Really..Really need to leave now.."Prithvi was about to turn,when Meera,who was attached to his back like his body's extension by now,clutched him tighter..

"Don't turn!Just walk backwards!"She hissed out..

Prithvi was ready to walk on his hands by now,if that could get him out of this embarrassing situation fast right now,so he quietly obliged,and started walking backwards towards the front door,with Meera still hiding behind him,as he watched an astonished Sudha watch on..

"But beta,why are you walking like this?!!"Sudha asked in amazement..

"Back ache..Can't turn.."Prithvi mumbled..

And just when he reached the front door,Prithvi remembered his reason for coming to the haweli..

"Kaki,puja tomorrow morning..Please do come.."He mumbled in embarrassed voice,and shocking Sudha even more,quickly  closed the haweli front door himself..

"Thank God!She did not see me!Now I should get going too!"Exclaimed out Meera ,as soon as Prithvi closed the front door,and letting go of Prithvi,turned to leave..

"Now,wait a second!Where do you think,you are going?!!"Asked Prithvi,instantly grabbing her hand and pulling her back...

Chapter 27-page 80...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3614397&PID=87187250&#87187250

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 06 July 2013 at 4:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianDee-jaycrazy-nutmonalikairock321surprisingKyaRe....prem_diwanisabaSpeaksawida

irock321

Goldie

irock321

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Loveee it!!! Meera bhi na! She's like wacked up in the brain! xD But yet you can't help but keep on loving her! Prithvi is just amazing! Lakhan needs to go die man! -.- What a poor excuse of a man! 
*Tisk Tisk!*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianKyaRe....TehsinaJFJawida

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=TehsinaJFJ] 

CHAPTER-26.

"Now,wait a second!Where do you think,you are going?!!"Asked Prithvi,instantly grabbing her hand and pulling her back...

/QUOTE]

Meera seem to hv become a bit of a nuisance in this chapter LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJawida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top