Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

FF-JUNOON:-WHATEVER IT TAKES,Chapter-49(pg-146)... (Page 76)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Chapter 23 
OK , RK did some lafda , I get it and Prithvi has to bear the burden and it seems senior RK really messed up things and all mud cleaning has fallen on Prithvi ,felt bad to read how sad he is Cry
I want to hug him Wink
Why is Meera crying?
What happened to her ?Shocked
guess have to read the next chapter to get the answer (*runs to read )

We all want to hug Prithvi for 1 reason or da odr!LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JunooniansabaSpeaksawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Chapter 24 
Sorry Tehsina, agree with Sahana here,won't expand more as my thoughts are same.
Prithvi was again too good , my Hero Day Dreaming
Very smooth continuity of the story , well done and I am so hoping the last dialogue is from the most favorite and most missed character in this forum Sahana's lakhu Wink

Thank u Saba..Bt i hope u get my logic behind dis Meera part dt I explained to Sahana..Evn if u dnt,its ok..Bt glad for da honest remark!Thank u!HugTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonianawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Chapter 24-page 73...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3614397&PID=86706437&#86706437

CHAPTER-25.

Prithvi slowly turned to face a sneering Lakhan,Ramdhari Singh's younger brother,with the child still held in his arms..The child on hearing Lakhan's voice had gone completely still,and tried to wriggle free..But Prithvi looked at the child's face,and gave a reassuring smile,so that he calmed down'

"Do you think this is your city,that you can come and threat any poor man,you want to?"Sneered out Lakhan..

Prithvi did not reply..Instead slowly he scanned the crowd,when he saw the familiar curious and awed face of Jeevan Lal'

He smiled at Jeevan Lal,and beckoned him towards him with a silent nod..And as Jeevan Lal instantly came running towards him,Prithvi slowly and gently lowered the skinny injured child back to the ground..

Prithvi himself knelt down,so that he could see eye to eye with the scared child,his back turned to Lakhan..

"I'm Prithvi..What's your name?"Prithvi asked the boy with a soft smile,as Jeevan Lal looked on..

But the child was too scared to answer,and kept giving scared looks towards the angry and silent Lakhan,and also the fat man,who had been beating him'

"Kanhaiya!His name is Kanhaiya!"Piped in the talkative Jeevan Lal..And Prithvi turned and smiled at Jeevan Lal'

"Ok,Jeevan Lal,can you help me?"Prithvi asked still smiling..And when the kid nodded instantly,Prithvi went on with his request..

"Can you please take Kanhaiya to Khanna Haweli,my house?And ask Ramu kaka to look after Kanhaiya,till I return?And please tell him to look after his injuries and call the doctor if need be..Can you do it for me,Jeevan Lal?"

"Sure!"Agreed the kid instantly'

"So get going you two.."Prithvi said giving the kids a gentle shove to move,with a warm smile'

Prithvi  watched on silently as the two kids ran towards the haweli,with a thoughtful expression,and then slowly stood up,dusted his blue and white striped polo shirt,and jeans pant,still with his back turned towards Lakhan'

By this time Lakhan was seething furious and impatient at being deliberately ignored by Prithvi'

"I asked you something Mr. Hero!Do you think this is your-"

"Yes!Yes,this is My Village Baragaon!I am Prithvi Khanna!And I've my roots here,just like you and the rest of the villagers do!"Prithvi snapped at a shocked Lakhan,as he suddenly turned and fixed him with a dangerous warning glare..

"And I can warn or threat every worthless piece of s**t,who dares to raise their miserly hands on helpless children or the weak,and even beat them to pulp if need be!I won't let the weak be tortured!Never while I am here!!!"

With this warning,Prithvi slowly took out his Sun glasses,from his shirt pocket,put it on,after giving a last warning look to the dumb struck Lakhan,that clearly said loud and clear..

DO NOT MESS WITH ME!THE RESULT WILL NOT BE IN YOUR FAVOUR IF YOU DO!!!

Then Prithvi strutted out,as the awed crowd quietly parted to let him pass'While an insulted and furious Lakhan looked on...

"Go to your work,all of you!Is there a circus going on in here?!What are you people staring at?!"Lakhan snapped at the villagers,who instantly dispersed away,muttering about the incident within themselves'

Prithvi was waiting in the hallroom sofa of Thakur Haweli when he saw Thakur Ramdhari Singh come out'

Politely Prithvi stood up,not knowing how the man would react this time,after last time's strange but expected reaction to his name'

"Hello Mr. Ramdhari..Good morning'"Prithvi greeted him with a blank look,and held out his hand for shaking'

Ramdhari Singh stood stunned at seeing him,then looked down at his upheld hand..A pained look passed through his face which was quickly hidden by Ramdhari..He quietly nodded at his greeting,but did not take Prithvi's offered hand,and Prithvi put down his hand once again..

"I've an important meeting..I've to leave..Excuse me'"Said Ramdhari Singh,avoiding looking at Prithvi,and quickly got out of the house'And Prithvi heard a car door close with a loud bang,and the sound of a car starting and leaving'

After waiting for 10 more minutes Prithvi stood up to see if he could find the servant who had asked him to wait,and ask if he had really informed Sudha kaki,of his arrival..As he looked around the hall,out of the corner of his eye,he saw a  purple shadow move between pillars in a flash'

Frowning,Prithvi turned to see if he had really seen anything,when he saw the place empty..He slowly walked upto the pillar,to check for sure..

No one was behind the pillars too!So,relaxed,he turned back towards the hallroom sofas,when he heard his Sudha kaki's warm voice calling out to him,from inside the house'

"Prithvi beta!I'm coming!Just a minute!Let me put these dishes away first!Or Miu might bump into them,and break them to pieces!My daughter is just a hurricane on two feet!"

Smiling at her quip regarding her feisty daughter, Prithvi started to walk back to sit on the sofa again..But something pulled him back,and he bumped into a soft slim familiar body at his back..

"Don't move!"Whispered out the now familiar voice,as she held onto his shirt from behind with tight clenched fingers.."Bitto will see me,if you move!"She whispered again..

"Thank God!You are so huge!I can easily hide behind you!"Whispered out the amazing girl,as she kept holding onto Prithvi's shirt,with the same tight grip'..

Chapter 26-page 77...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3614397&PID=87002127&#87002127

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 03 July 2013 at 3:46pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianDee-jaycrazy-nutmonalikaMarathi_Mulgiirock321phulwaprincessaaliyaSuperChillz1prem_diwaniKyaRe....sabaSpeaks

Junoonian Senior Member
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
i am whistling right now Thumbs Up 
u can't hear me but I am - Prithvi ne kya jawab diya Big smile don't mess with the man Lakhan whistle whistle Big smile
And as for Meera - I am in love with this character. She is so unpredictable and such a nut case. You can't help but love her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irock321crazy-nutKyaRe....TehsinaJFJ

awida IF-Sizzlerz
awida
awida

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
What a personality! Prithvi and that attitude! Wah wah!

Poor Lakhan he'd been redused to nothing!

And Ramdari ..come on man . Can't you see the defference between a father and his son? Whatever that father did?

And then that wonderful Meera . She is not a phool she is kaante.

Another beatiful chapter Tehsina keep it up. Clap

Edited by awida - 02 July 2013 at 7:17am

Junooniancrazy-nutKyaRe....TehsinaJFJ

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
interesting interesting getting real interesting ClapClapClap 

JunoonianKyaRe....TehsinaJFJawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

i am whistling right now Thumbs Up 
u can't hear me but I am - Prithvi ne kya jawab diya Big smile don't mess with the man Lakhan whistle whistle Big smile
And as for Meera - I am in love with this character. She is so unpredictable and such a nut case. You can't help but love her.

Thank u sooo much Binu for such fantabulous comments alda tym!U literally kip my pen moving!!!HugTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonianawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

What a personality! Prithvi and that attitude! Wah wah!

Poor Lakhan he'd been redused to nothing!

And Ramdari ..come on man . Can't you see the defference between a father and his son? Whatever that father did?

And then that wonderful Meera . She is not a phool she is kaante.

Another beatiful chapter Tehsina keep it up. Clap

Thank u Itidal for such lovely comment!!!HugBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian

Go to top