Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

FF-JUNOON:-WHATEVER IT TAKES,Chapter-49(pg-146)... (Page 6)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.rajeev

that was awesomeBig smile plz do pm me the next time you updateTongueTongueTongue i love the back drop of the ffTongueTongue plz dont bring shalu in your storyCryCryCry

Hi!M Tehsina.Wat's your name?Tongue
M so glad u liked it!Embarrassednd Shalu?!DeadDeadDead
Uski bakwaas track se distract karne ke liye hi to ye FF likh rahi hoon...Usko kaun layega?!DeadMain to hargees nahi!Wink
So no worries!Will PM u..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian

KyaRe.... IF-Dazzler
KyaRe....
KyaRe....

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hai main mar java gud khake Embarrassed Embarrassed Miu's entry direct in Prithvi's strong arms Day Dreaming Tehsina pleej don't make it too Censored mere jaise baccho ko sharam aayega Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJ

surprising IF-Dazzler
surprising
surprising

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
vry niceWink

TehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Hai main mar java gud khake Embarrassed Embarrassed Miu's entry direct in Prithvi's strong arms Day Dreaming Tehsina pleej don't make it too Censored mere jaise baccho ko sharam aayega Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

Sahana plz dnt tell me Meera in Prithvi's arms is sth Censored..?!ShockedIf u say dt da cvs wnt giv us dt scene agn...Cry

KyaRe....

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surprising

vry niceWink

Thank you!Embarrassed
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1-page 3...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3614397&PID=84698878&#84698878

CHAPTER-2.

Prithvi stood shocked still...Not knowing what to do...Or if it was ok to move...He stared at the girl who had just fallen freshly into his arms from a mango tree!Her eyes were still shut tight and she was breathing heavily,just like he was...
   Even in this tense situation Prithvi could not help noticing,how soft tendrils of her hair were blowing loosely around her face,and wild locks of her open hair blew against his arm supporting her head.He could not stop himself from noticing that her sharp features were perfectly flawless and so were her rosy lips which were slightly parted..
Abruptly Prithvi stopped his thoughts from drifting in the wrong direction,when the beauty in his arms peeked at him through partially opened eyes and asked,
"I'm alive?Am I not?"
Her voice is magical too!
Thought Prithvi.He was stunned still by the effect she was having on him.He did not know what to say or how to say as his throat was all of a sudden choked dry.
"Am I really dead then?!"asked the beauty again,this time her eyes wide open and looking really scared.
    Something hit Prithvi really hard.He was feeling really strange.Those wide open brown eyes looking at him for reassurance were also asking him to drown in them...
Again Prithvi controlled his thoughts and emotions.He closed his eyes,took a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes again.
This time when he looked down again at the beauty in his arms,suddenly,the whole situation seemed extremely hilarious to him.
"No.."he finally managed to say in an unusually husky voice,and could not stop the naughty smile that came to his lips.
"But if being dead means,you end up in mango orchards with ripe fairies falling into your arms from mango trees instead of ripe mangoes..I'd surely love to die again and again..."said Prithvi aloud,shocking himself and the girl at the same time.
What am I saying?!Thought Prithvi shocked at his own out of the character behaviour.

The girl looked furious and ready to eat him alive.And Prithvi could not blame her.
"Put me down!Right now!"She demanded as she herself tried to wriggle free from his arms.Prithvi abruptly loosened his grip on her and let her go,the sudden movement causing the girl to fall down on the hard ground.
"Ouch!Did you have to be so rude?!I got hurt!"She complained staring up at him angrily.
"
Should I kiss and make it better?"Asked Prithvi,once again shocking the life out of himself and the girl...

Chapter 3-page 9...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3614397&PID=84865190&#84865190

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 30 June 2013 at 11:23am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.nushJunooniancrazy-nutSuperChillz1monalikairock321Asyaloverprem_diwanisurprisingKyaRe....sabaSpeaks

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-2.

Prithvi stood shocked still...Not knowing what to do...Or if it was ok to move...He stared at the girl who had just fallen freshly into his arms from a mango tree!Her eyes were still shut tight and she was breathing heavily,just like he was...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!Clap

TehsinaJFJ

surprising IF-Dazzler
surprising
surprising

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
really niceClapClapClap

Go to top