Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

FF-JUNOON:-WHATEVER IT TAKES,Chapter-49(pg-146)... (Page 4)

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Tehsina - Beautifully written and I loved it. Clap Looking forward to next chapter...bring it on, soon. :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutKyaRe....TehsinaJFJ

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Cool!! awesome tehsina... keep more coming Clap - i might prob stop watchin e serial & start reading ur chapters  - more interesting Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonianprem_diwaniKyaRe....TehsinaJFJawida

Junoonian Senior Member
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

<font size="5">CHAPTER-1.</font>

<font size="3"><font size="2"><font size="3">Prithvi was almost near his destination.A mere 5 or 6 kilometres away when his SUV broke down.
Just my luck!He thought.He had to be in the jungle stretch when his car stopped.No one was in vicinity.
Irritated Prithvi got out of the car,and opened the bonnet to check the problem.Smoke hit him from the radiator as he discovered the water had dried out.
It was as if fate didn't want him to leave the God forsaken place so soon,he thought,as he found the water bottle almost empty.
He squinted at the extreme heat outside and cursed himself for not changing into something light and casual before starting.He would have changed from his present attire of pristine white shirt and grey trousers if he didn't have a last moment meeting to attend.
Prithvi unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and neatly folded his shirt sleeves back,in an attempt to make the extreme scorching heat outside bearable,as much as possible...Took the water bottle and determinedly entered into the jungle in search for water...

He had filled up the bottle with water from a luckily found pool,and was returning to his car when he heard it.
His senses alert Prithvi stood still,when he heard it again!It was a female voice!And she was screaming for help!
Alarmed Prithvi ran towards the source of the voice and ended up in an orchard of mango trees...But not a single soul was around...!
Confused,Prithvi scanned the orchard with his eyes,and stiil did not find anyone.Giving up he was about to turn back,when he heard the scream again!And this time from directly above him!
Prithvi looked up just in time to see a branch breaking with a loud snap..And the girl who had been holding onto it for her dear life,with a final scream,fell down right into his strong and ready arms!!!

</font>
</font></font>

Tehsina I loved it. He folded his sleeves up ;) - hello prithvi's biceps :) - but I really loved it. Good going. :)

crazy-nutKyaRe....TehsinaJFJawida

prem_diwani IF-Dazzler
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I am sure tehsina...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutTehsinaJFJ

Junoonian Senior Member
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER-1.

Prithvi was almost near his destination.A mere 5 or 6 kilometres away when his SUV broke down.
Just my luck!He thought.He had to be in the jungle stretch when his car stopped.No one was in vicinity.
 Irritated Prithvi got out of the car,and opened the bonnet to check the problem.Smoke hit him from the radiator as he discovered the water had dried out.
 It was as if fate didn't want him to leave the God forsaken place so soon,he thought,as he found the water bottle almost empty.
  He squinted at the extreme heat outside and cursed himself for not changing into something light and casual before starting.He would have changed from his present attire of pristine white shirt and grey trousers if he didn't have a last moment meeting to attend.
 Prithvi unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and neatly folded his shirt sleeves back,in an attempt to make the extreme scorching heat outside bearable,as much as possible...Took the water bottle and determinedly entered into the jungle in search for water...

He had filled up the bottle with water from a luckily found pool,and was returning to his car when he heard it.
  His senses alert Prithvi stood still,when he heard it again!It was a female voice!And she was screaming for help!
  Alarmed Prithvi ran towards the source of the voice and ended up in an orchard of mango trees...But not a single soul was around...!
  Confused,Prithvi scanned the orchard with his eyes,and stiil did not find anyone.Giving up he was about to turn back,when he heard the scream again!And this time from directly above him!
  Prithvi looked up just in time to see a branch breaking with a loud snap..And the girl who had been holding onto it for her dear life,with a final scream,fell down right into his strong and ready arms!!!

Btw Tehsina is Meera the gaon ki chori in this version? Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutTehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldreams

Tehsina - Beautifully written and I loved it. Clap Looking forward to next chapter...bring it on, soon. :)

Thank you so much Siri!EmbarrassedGlad you liked it..Hope i cn keep the upcoming chapters interesting too..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nut

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Cool!! awesome tehsina... keep more coming Clap - i might prob stop watchin e serial & start reading ur chapters  - more interesting Smile 

Thank you Shanti!Big smile
I'll try keeping you entertained but plz dnt forget to correct me if i do sth wrong..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nut

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

<font size="5">CHAPTER-1.</font>

<font size="3"><font size="2"><font size="3">Prithvi was almost near his destination.A mere 5 or 6 kilometres away when his SUV broke down.

</font>
</font></font>

Tehsina I loved it. He folded his sleeves up ;) - hello prithvi's biceps :) - but I really loved it. Good going. :)

Thank you Binu!In da process of lowering Prithvi's body temperature,I seem to hv raised our body temperature!!!LOLEvil SmileWe Mithvi pankhis hv dirtier minds dan DB!!!Evil SmileLOLLOL

Junooniancrazy-nutprem_diwaniKyaRe....

Go to top