Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

FF-JUNOON:-WHATEVER IT TAKES,Chapter-49(pg-146)... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 149

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

Welcome tehsina to the group of amateur writers Wink LOL 
It was a good start, Prithvi's educated and Meera is a somewhat spoilt, I-want-all-things-my-way type of girl... good one...
Actually it feels refreshing to read ffs after all the crap we are asked to digest in the serial LOL LOL
Continue soon and PM me when you update Big smile

Thank you!will PM!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nut

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-JUNOON:-WHATEVER IT TAKES,Chapter-49(pg-146)... (Page 3)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

Tehsina I lubbed it. Plz baaki chapters be likho. Prithvi sounds super hot and cool :)
Between Saba n u we can get a better version of Mithvi as the CVs r obviously not up to it.

Thank you Binu!I'll get da update super fast!Promise!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nut

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
You mean da 1 in which Meera is in dt sexy pink saree?!Good idea!Wink
 Glad u liked it..I'll try to mk da chapters lovable too bt m nt an expert so...will jst hv to keep trying...Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Yes that's the one Embarrassed Mithvi look super hawwtt in that montage Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutTehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER-1.

Prithvi was almost near his destination.A mere 5 or 6 kilometres away when his SUV broke down.
Just my luck!He thought.He had to be in the jungle stretch when his car stopped.No one was in vicinity.
 Irritated Prithvi got out of the car,and opened the bonnet to check the problem.Smoke hit him from the radiator as he discovered the water had dried out.
 It was as if fate didn't want him to leave the God forsaken place so soon,he thought,as he found the water bottle almost empty.
  He squinted at the extreme heat outside and cursed himself for not changing into something light and casual before starting.He would have changed from his present attire of pristine white shirt and grey trousers if he didn't have a last moment meeting to attend.
 Prithvi unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and neatly folded his shirt sleeves back,in an attempt to make the extreme scorching heat outside bearable,as much as possible...Took the water bottle and determinedly entered into the jungle in search for water...

He had filled up the bottle with water from a luckily found pool,and was returning to his car when he heard it.
  His senses alert Prithvi stood still,when he heard it again!It was a female voice!And she was screaming for help!
  Alarmed Prithvi ran towards the source of the voice and ended up in an orchard of mango trees...But not a single soul was around...!
  Confused,Prithvi scanned the orchard with his eyes,and stiil did not find anyone.Giving up he was about to turn back,when he heard the scream again!And this time from directly above him!
  Prithvi looked up just in time to see a branch breaking with a loud snap..And the girl who had been holding onto it for her dear life,with a final scream,fell down right into his strong and ready arms!!!

Chapter 2-page 6...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3614397&PID=84782844&#84782844

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 30 June 2013 at 4:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.nushHopeenlightJunooniancrazy-nutprincessaaliyamonalikairock321prem_diwaniAsyaloverKyaRe....liza81awida

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha ROFL

Thank you Tehsina..

very intresting!

What a luck .. Wow..

Tehsina I just surprised by the way they meet.

I am waiting for their reactions after this wonderful fall.

It is a funny situation

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutirock321KyaRe....TehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Ha ha ha ROFL

Thank you Tehsina..

very intresting!

What a luck .. Wow..

Tehsina I just surprised by the way they meet.

I am waiting for their reactions after this wonderful fall.

It is a funny situation

Nw is it?Shocked
OH yes of course!Winkwe do need some laughter in our life...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nut

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Wow Tehsina, congo on getting your first FF... And kya sahi likha hai Clap great job sach mein. Yeah I think our forums stories are far better than on screen ones presently.

I like this version on Mithvi and at the the clear description, an example below made it clear as seeing him and my heart skipped a beat as when I saw him in 12gaon...Embarrassed  <A/c chalu karo>

Prithvi unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and neatly folded his shirt sleeves back,in an attempt to make the extreme scorching heat outside bearable,as much as possible...Took the water bottle and determinedly entered into the jungle in search for water...
And a bratty Meera in the Mango farm (luv the reference) falling into his arms Day Dreaming  ..waiting for more .. and plse feel free to amp up the heat Censoredfactor if u want - u know what I'm talking of Evil Smile yup we can handle it here ..

PM me too plse.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutKyaRe....TehsinaJFJawida

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Wow Tehsina, congo on getting your first FF... And kya sahi likha hai Clap great job sach mein. Yeah I think our forums stories are far better than on screen ones presently.

I like this version on Mithvi and at the the clear description, an example below made it clear as seeing him and my heart skipped a beat as when I saw him in 12gaon...Embarrassed  <A/c chalu karo>

And a bratty Meera in the Mango farm (luv the reference) falling into his arms Day Dreaming  ..waiting for more .. and plse feel free to amp up the heat Censoredfactor if u want - u know what I'm talking of Evil Smile yup we can handle it here ..

PM me too plse.

Thanks Anu for da positive comments..Yes GM hum sabki far better hai cvs se...WinkEvil Smile
Naughty naughty kahaani..ye halkat jawaani...Evil Smilei get it!Will try my best!Wink
Will PM u..Dis is actually a way for me to divert myself nd also us tortured Junoon lovers from da present crappy track...WinkSo will try to update daily..Or almost regularly..Hope I cn live upto ur expectations..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutprem_diwaniKyaRe....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top