Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Romance, drama and suspense!!Great going Tehsina!! Keep up that creative outflow.. I have a feeling that this is going to be a big, juicy and interesting plot covering many, many chapters... Can't wait!! :)

Thank u Asha!!Now I can't resist da temptation to go on writing!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arv619

Keep up your great work..waitn fr nxt chapter.

Thank u!πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prem_diwani

really????tehsina - r u or kanhaiya to blame for the interruption

luved the reactions to her story telling 

😳Caught me Anu!!!πŸ˜†Nd thanks!M so glad despite being on a holiday u cud mk tym to comment on my stupid FF!😳Love u!πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜›
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
vry beautiful updπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
totally loved it😊
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surprising

vry beautiful updπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
totally loved it😊

Thank u dear!πŸ˜›
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Damn those were some amazing chapters! Loved em!! Finally Meera is opening up to him! I especially loved it when in chapter 36 when Prithvi didn't behave the way he use to ...which caused Meera to feel hurt. Beautiful moment! This FF is coming along really nicely. Love it! 
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Awesome update!
ohhh not again
they are disturb by here kid now!
it reminded me VeeRa Scene in DV
so meera came to see kanhaiya at night
she is very good at heart
loved the scene in embarassing meera in kitchen n prithvi again lost in her
Meera stopped to take a drink of water,unaware that not one,but two pairs of male eyes were looking at her impatiently,for continuation of the story…

She is going to make a wonderful mother…Thought Prithvi staring at her beautiful profile,from behind his book…
and these lines are cute
definately she is going to good mother as she is good didi too.
but prithvi staring her behind books
and now who was tht man of the same goon i guess

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

Awesome update!
ohhh not again
they are disturb by here kid now!
it reminded me VeeRa Scene in DV
so meera came to see kanhaiya at night
she is very good at heart
loved the scene in embarassing meera in kitchen n prithvi again lost in her
Meera stopped to take a drink of water,unaware that not one,but two pairs of male eyes were looking at her impatiently,for continuation of the story'

She is going to make a wonderful mother'Thought Prithvi staring at her beautiful profile,from behind his book'
and these lines are cute
definately she is going to good mother as she is good didi too.
but prithvi staring her behind books
and now who was tht man of the same goon i guess

Thank u Vidya!πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter 36-page 111...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/88265585

CHAPTER-37.

Meera was completely startled by the sound of the breaking window glass..But by the time,Prithvi had found the rock and the piece of paper,she had gained her composure somewhat,and so walked up to stand beside Prithvi to see what was written in that paper..

"Someone is threatening you!!"Meera exclaimed out,with rounded eyes,as soon as she finished reading the paper in Prithvi's hand,staring up at a silent and thoughtful Prithvi..

She stared up at him,trying to read his face..But his face was completely devoid of expression.Not even a frown could be seen on his forehead..

"Who-"Meera's question was cut short by Prithvi as he suddenly grabbed her hands,and said,

"Get in the car Meera!Quickly!"Saying this,Prithvi did not give her time to react,and himself pulled her outside and made her sit on the passenger seat of his black SUV,parked outside.After fastening her seat belt impatiently,and closing the door ,he called out to Ramu Kaka,who came running from behind the haweli..

"Kaka!I've an urgent work!Can you please stay with Kanhaiya?!And please lock the doors and windows,while I'm away..And also be careful of the broken glass by the front window.."Saying this Prithvi quickly got into the car,and fastening his seat belt,turned on the ignition,and shifted gears,to get the car moving..

"Where..Where are you taking me?!"Asked a dumb struck Meera,who had been watching everything very quietly till now,as she was unsettled by everything that was happening..

Prithvi turned to give Meera an amused look,as he drove past the Khanna haweli front gate,which Ramu kaka had opened for him..

"Where do you think?"Prithvi asked with a teasing smile at her.

"Stop the car right now!"Meera snapped out.

"Why?"Prithvi asked her with a questioning look,as he drove on.."I was just taking you home..I didn't want you to walk alone,at this time of night..And though the storm has stopped,there are some goons around,as you might have already realised.."Prithvi let the sentence hang.

"Oh.."Meera made a small gasp..

He wants to see me home safely?But why?!Why is he concerned about what happens to me?!Meera thought to herself,and beneath her lashes,peeked at Prithvi's handsome profile,as he drove on thoughtfully.And Meera quietly went on studying his features,as far as she could see within the dark interior of the car..

He is so handsome..The thought had not crossed her mind,when the car suddenly stopped,and Prithvi turned to face her.

Meera blankly  stared back,not knowing what he meant even when he raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Well..Your home is here Cinderella..And I think it is 12am already."Said Prithvi finally with a naughty smile at her.

Meera coloured red in embarrassment,as she realized,Prithvi had stopped the car,since they had already reached her home.

Quickly Meera tried to get out of the car,but to her utter embarrassment she fumbled with the lock of the car door too,when she saw Prithvi get out of the car and reach her side,to help her out of the car..

Prithvi opened the car door and Meera was about to step out,when Prithvi extended his hands as if to help her get down,when Meera  protested,

"No need!I can-"But her words were cut in midsentence,and changed to a shocked gasp,when instead of,helping her get down,Prithvi picked her up in his arms and carried her towards the haweli front door,as Meera held onto his neck for fear of falling,her eyes wide open in shock at his antic..

"Cinderella has to be carried in arms to the front door.."Said Prithvi with a teasing smile."Cinderella has lost her slippers,so her feet might get dirty if she is not carried..Don't you know?"He finished with a wink,at the flabbergasted Meera..Then setting her slowly down,infront of the frontdoor,he stared down at a wide eyed Meera..She was staring at him with utter bewilderment,and was looking so endearing,that he could not stop himself,and placed a light kiss on her forehead surprising her even more.

"Do you have a key?"Asked Prithvi to a confused Meera.."Meera?"He softly called out again,as she seemed to be dazed still..

"Huh?!"She looked startled,as she focused back to present.

"Do you have a key to the door?"Prithvi asked again with a soft smile.

"Oh..Ummm..No..The..The door is open.."Meera mumbled,and turned the door knob,and truly the door was open.

"You kept the door open?!You should be more careful!"Prithvi warned her sternly,as he slowly pushed her inside the house,and a wide eyed Meera stared back at him in confusion.."Why I could have lost you tonight!"Prithvi said in a tortured voice,suddenly cupping her soft cheeks,with his hands.

"You,what?!"Asked a shocked Meera.

"I..I ..Nothing!"Said Prithvi removing his hand,and closing the door as he abruptly turned to leave..

Meera stood infront of the door for a few seconds,as Prithvi closed the door on her face.Then quickly regaining her composure,she locked the front door,and ran upstairs hurriedly.She tried to hurry,as she wanted to see a glimpse of Prithvi before he drove away.She wanted to see that handsome face for just some more time..

Meera was just in time,to see Prithvi,turn back to look towards the front door,behind which he had left her.And then as if realizing he was being watched Prithvi's eyes suddenly moved up to her window,and quickly Meera hid herself,moving away from the window.

By the time Meera peeked out again,Prithvi was already driving out in his car.

"He's leaving!"Muttered a disheartened Meera,unaware that it indirectly meant she was enjoying his company..And was already missing him..

Unaware of the two,a silent figure had watched  all the incidents,since Prithvi's car had stopped infront of the Thakur Haweli gate,till the SUV had been driven away again..

The silent figure,watched the budding romance,with a knowing smirk on his face..

"So this is what my little niece is doing?!Superman and Cinderella together?This is very interesting!"He cackled with glee,as he closed his downstairs room window,from where he had been watching everything...

Chapter 38-page 118...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/88807575

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago