Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Finally on Chapter 14
Super update Tehsina, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
All the emotions captured perfectly of all the characters involved, consistency at its best, no complaints what so ever , well done.
Ramdahri lost
Sudha in control
Prithvi understanding 
and Meera confused ..
Awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank u dear!πŸ€—Always love ur comments!πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

Hai... Sorry for not commenting early... Just read the last 2 chaps in one go!!!!! Its brilliant stuff once again!!!! Need more asap!!!!

Thank u Meera!πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter 14-page 43...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/85639405

CHAPTER-15.

"Ram!Calm down!Please!"Exclaimed an agitated Sudha,as Thakur  Ramdhari  Singh who was well known for his patience and calm,threw down a glass of water,from his bedside table to the floor,in sheer anger and frustration.Breathing heavily Ramdhari stared at the tiny shards of glasses that were spread on the floor now'

"Why?!"He fumed out."Why did it have to be Rajeev's son,to be the one to save me?!Why do I have to deal with a Khanna once again?!!"He screamed out.

"It's not Prithvi's fault,Ram.."Sudha said,placing a reassuring hand on her husband's."Prithvi  is completely innocent..Don't blame him for what happened all those years ago'"She finished in a calm and soothing voice.

"But he is a Khanna!He has the same blood running in his veins!"Seethed out Ramdhari with his teeth clenched'

Meera was pacing in her room,thinking about Prithvi'Two days had elapsed,since she last saw him,and still she did not know anything about him other than his name,Prithvi-a beautiful name it was though,she admitted grudgingly to herself'

How do I find out about him?How do I find out about him'?She thought to herself,chewing on her bottom lip.

She had completed ten whole rounds of her room,when she suddenly,leapt out with joy.

"Idea!"She exclaimed out.And with a naughty  smile,and her eyes glazing with mischief she got ready to put her plan into action'

It was just 9pm at night,and the entire village of Baragaon,seemed to be already asleep'Prithvi,who had been standing at the window,walked back to work on his laptop,that was sitting open on the reading table in the room.

"I've to finish looking over these mails."He scolded himself."A lot of people is depending on me,and my running of the industry smoothly."He thought feeling guilty,for his recent neglect of his work'

Ramu Kaka had sorted out things quite well,within two days,and the Haweli looked far better than the forlorn state it was in,a few days back,when he had walked in here.The electricity had been reconnected,and the kitchen was functioning,with village women appointed,who came to cook and clean the house regularly.A heater had also been fixed in the kitchen,for Prithvi's comfort,as the village clay stoves were impossible for him to handle.Prithvi had also ordered for an air conditioner,a refrigerator,a television and a microwave to make his lifestyle in the village easier'

After finishing checking on and replying to the mails,Prithvi decided to make himself a cup of coffee.On getting up from his chair,he stretched himself to get rid of the cramps he had gotten,from sitting on the chair for too long,turned off his laptop,which instantly covered the room in darkness,as he had not turned any lights on.But Prithvi was not bothered with the darkness.

The hall was lit with a small dim light at the corner,and Prithvi easily moved through the semi darkness,as he knew his way to the kitchen'

Meera entered the Khanna Haweli garbed in her spy dress,tiptoeing and taking cover in shadows as she went in'

The spy dress,she had finally come up with,after lots of thinking,was entirely in black'Just like in those thriller spy movies she loved watching so much'

She was wearing a black jeans,and a black T-shirt she had dug out from her drawer,which were never worn,and bought on a friend's insistence,during her college life in Delhi.After wearing them tonight,she had happily concluded,it was a good thing she had never worn them before and was wearing it now,when no one would see her in them'

The black jeans was a snug fit,and the black skin tight T-shirt was too revealing for her comfort.Not to add the wide round neck of  of the T-shirt,exposed too much,and which she had tried to hide unsuccessfully..Later she had decided it should not really bother her as she will stay in complete darkness,and will not be meeting anyone.She had also stolen,her father's black monkey cap,to complete her attire.She had somehow managed to tie her wild hair in a bun,and then pulled on the cap,so that the only visible part of her eyes were her lips and eyes'

Meera peeped in through Prithvi's window,and on finding it empty,she quietly entered the Haweli through it.The car she had heard of from Jeevan Lal,was also absent from the front porch,so she happily concluded the haweli must be empty'

Still she tried to be careful and tiptoed into the hallroom,to ensure the house was truly empty,before she searched Prithvi's room.She could barely see in the dimly lit room,and suddenly bumped into a table.Quickly she muffled her swear words and exclamation at hurting herself,when she saw the tall figure coming out of the kitchen.Instantly she hid herself in a dark corner behind a wall,near Prithvi's bedroom door.

"Is someone there?Ramu kaka?"Prithvi called out,and Meera watched quietly,afraid even to breathe louder,as he checked all the doors and windows,and not finding anyone in the hall, entered into his room.

Meera let out a sigh of relief,at not being caught.

"Thank God!I was not caught!"She whispered to herself,and took the first careful step to get out of the Haweli,through another window.That was when,she was whirled back and forced against the wall,with her back to it,and Prithvi at the front.And her escape on either side was also  blocked by a pair of strong arms,when a cold voice said,

"What were you saying,Thief?!"

Chapter 16-page 49...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/85804204

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

very happy to read this funny chapter.

Tehsina you made my night πŸ˜ƒ . How sweet of you to update in this dark night .. And with this unpredictible twist..

Now it is Meera's turn to become ingaged.

This spy mission is a wonderful idea of you Tehsina .. No one but naughty Meera can come with it.

I felt a little disappointed that Prithvi didn't try to see her for tow long days .. But he had responsibalities.

Good job Tehsina .. I am dying to see what happenes next.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

very happy to read this funny chapter.

Tehsina you made my night πŸ˜ƒ . How sweet of you to update in this dark night .. And with this unpredictible twist..

Now it is Meera's turn to become ingaged.

This spy mission is a wonderful idea of you Tehsina .. No one but naughty Meera can come with it.

I felt a little disappointed that Prithvi didn't try to see her for tow long days .. But he had responsibalities.

Good job Tehsina .. I am dying to see what happenes next.

Thank you my friend! So shud I update tomorrow? Or smtym later? 😲
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

First things first , Apolgies from my side for being so late , was caught up in family affairs over the weekend so could not comment.

and  also you are too fast , really difficult for me to keep up with the pace with rest of the activities of life.

So commenting on chapter 12 , best lines 

She tried to shove him away with all her strength, but ended up moving closer to his body, her face ending up in the opening of his shirt, where his springy chest hairs tickled her nose, just below his throat...As she inhaled a staggering breath, to control herself, she inhaled the fresh scent of soap, his musky perfume, mixed with another smell, that was just him..And liquid heat started pouring down her veins, which she desperately tried to fight...
"Will you forgive me?"Asked Prithvi in a solemn voice.  β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Tehsina you are too good with words ,well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

saba patta tha ud like that one πŸ˜³ - I did too πŸ˜‰
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-15.

"Ram!Calm down!Please!"Exclaimed an agitated Sudha,as Thakur  Ramdhari  Singh who was well known for his patience and calm,threw down a glass of water,from his bedside table to the floor,in sheer anger and frustration.Breathing heavily Ramdhari stared at the tiny shards of glasses that were spread on the floor now'

"Why?!"He fumed out."Why did it have to be Rajeev's son,to be the one to save me?!Why do I have to deal with a Khanna once again?!!"He screamed out.

"It's not Prithvi's fault,Ram.."Sudha said,placing a reassuring hand on her husband's."Prithvi  is completely innocent..Don't blame him for what happened all those years ago'"She finished in a calm and soothing voice.

"But he is a Khanna!He has the same blood running in his veins!"Seethed out Ramdhari with his teeth clenched'

suspense is killing me..

Meera was pacing in her room,thinking about Prithvi'Two days had elapsed,since she last saw him,and still she did not know anything about him other than his name,Prithvi-a beautiful name it was though,she admitted grudgingly to herself'

How do I find out about him?How do I find out about him'?She thought to herself,chewing on her bottom lip.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meera entered the Khanna Haweli garbed in her spy dress,tiptoeing and taking cover in shadows as she went in'

The spy dress,she had finally come up with,after lots of thinking,was entirely in black'Just like in those thriller spy movies she loved watching so much'

She was wearing a black jeans,and a black T-shirt she had dug out from her drawer,which were never worn,and bought on a friend's insistence,during her college life in Delhi.After wearing them tonight,she had happily concluded,it was a good thing she had never worn them before and was wearing it now,when no one would see her in them'

Lol except Prithvi ..  I feel bad for him .. He is going to be in big trouble when he sees her 😳...

The black jeans was a snug fit,and the black skin tight T-shirt was too revealing for her comfort.Not to add the wide round neck of  of the T-shirt,exposed too much,and which she had tried to hide unsuccessfully..Later she had decided it should not really bother her as she will stay in complete darkness,and will not be meeting anyone.She had also stolen,her father's black monkey cap,to complete her attire.She had somehow managed to tie her wild hair in a bun,and then pulled on the cap,so that the only visible part of her eyes were her lips and eyes'

Cat woman - Meera has it in her - woohoo

"Thank God!I was not caught!"She whispered to herself,and took the first careful step to get out of the Haweli,through another window.That was when,she was whirled back and forced against the wall,with her back to it,and Prithvi at the front.And her escape on either side was also  blocked by a pair of strong arms,when a cold voice said,

"What were you saying,Thief?!"

🀣🀣 Dono ki band bajegi. ☺️..

irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it!!! I have a feeling things are gonna get steamy in the next chapter what with all the black she's wearing! She probs looks hot! And poor Prithvi ..in advance ...he's probs gonna get yelled at by Meera again! πŸ˜†
monalika thumbnail
Love the fun element here...just fantastic. Update karna yaar, jaldi!
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: prem_diwani

saba patta tha ud like that one πŸ˜³ - I did too πŸ˜‰

Anu nd Saba!😈Its really worth writing all da naughty stuffs for u 2!πŸ˜†Da smallest details,nd hints,never escape ur attention!πŸ˜‰Its really worth all da effort of adding da spice,after dese comments!Thank u guys!!!πŸ€—