Hosh khone ki liye ek wajay to chahiye na?πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

chapter 7
amazing description of both's condition
loved prithvi's answers
"Did you come to haunt me,my Mango Tree Fairy?"He whispered huskily into her ears.
"If you are a Dayan,then I've to be a Bhooth,don't I?"Teased Prithvi.

and end is awesome activated gmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ

GM chalu karna para,kyuki ye recent track sabki GM ko destruct karne pe jo tule huye hai...😑thank u!πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter 8
so he made up in his way as he suggested in their first meetingπŸ˜‰
but ended up again making her angry
areh 2nd meeting mein itana fast! kya kare atmosphere waisa hua toh but control control
so he decided to say sorry again😳
awesome update
but last line were amazing

But the last thing on Prithvi's mind,as he got freshened up was,
But she felt so wonderful in my arms...That fragrance,that fragrance of hers will keep haunting me all my life...Those eyes...And those lips...

☺️☺️☺️

😈😈😈
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter 9
loved whole chapter though i missed meera lot
but action scene description was amazing
just felt happening infront of eyes watching it live
Action scene writing is difficult but u made it superb!
and tht action of prithvi first leaving then again came bouncing from nowhere! and last empty gun part was awesome!

Thank u!It was truly a challenge,dis chapter!Phew!So thank u Binu 1ce agn for dose ideas!πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoonian

Thanks Awida :) But due credit to Tehsina - I just gave one or two ideas - she fleshed it out beautifully.

But Binu!😲I wudnt know wat to flash out widout dose one or 2 ideas!U gv me seedlings..i trnd it into a tree.ok?πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

Tehsina, thankooo so much for giving our Shoorveer Prithvi back πŸ€— πŸ€— totally lubbed it πŸ˜³ 

U r welcome Sahana!!!πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

forget to thanks binu
thanku u very much binu πŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoonian

Aw πŸ˜³ Thanks Vidya - but like I was telling Awida - credit is entirely Tehsina. I only gave a few ideas. 

Binu dearest,AN IDEA CAN CHANGE  UR LIFE,nd u gave me a few!U deserve the appreciation!πŸ‘
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter 9-page 27...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/85248518                                       

CHAPTER-10.

Prithvi kept staring at Ramdhari with a shocked expression.
"Yes,I'm Thakur Ramdhari Singh.What's your name Beta?I never saw you before.Are you from around here?"

Somehow Prithvi managed to pull himself out of his shocked state..
"Prithvi..My name is Prithvi Kh-"
"DATA!!!DATA THAKUR!!!"
,Prithvi was interrupted,as the driver he had helped earlier,came running into the clearing.
"Are you alright Data?!"Asked the concerned man.
"Yes Harish.I'm alright.Don't worry."Ramdhari reassured the man with a smile."But are you okay?I thought they had made you senseless?"
"Yes,they had Data,"
The man replied,and with his hands clasped in gratitude,he turned towards Prithvi,
"But this Bhagwan came and saved me,"Said the man and with misty eyes fell at Prithvi's feet.
   Astonished at the act,Prithvi quickly raised the man,back on his feet.
"What are you doing?!I'm no Bhagwan!It was nothing!Truly.If someone else had been in my place,they'd have done the same thing..."Said an embarrassed Prithvi.
   Ramdhari tried to contradict him,but Prithvi stopped him.
"Please don't make such a big deal of the situation?"Prithvi requested.
Then indicating towards the unconscious goons,he said,
"But these goons..."
"I've called the police.They're on there way.."
Interjected the driver.
"But why did they want to kill you?"Asked a puzzled Prithvi.
"No idea..."Replied a thoughtful Ramdhari.

As they both watched silently,the driver brought ropes,which were used to tie him earlier,and was tying the unconscious goons together,just when the police came.They took the goons away,and promised  to get answers out of them fast,and also contact Ramdhari,after they had questioned and taken all three of their versions on the incident as evidence.
  By this time they were back on the road,beside Ramdhari's car.
"Prithvi beta-"Ramdhari was interrupted by his phone ringing,which was in the car...
"Hello..."Receiving the call,Ramdhari walked to the side of the road to talk,as a thoughtful Prithvi quietly looked on.
"I've an urgent meeting to attend with the sarpanchs of neighbouring villages.It can't wait.They were calling,as they are all waiting for me..."Explained Ramdhari to Prithvi.
"I've to leave now,Should I drop you somewhere?"Ramdhari asked with a smile.
"No.No,it's okay...I've to finish my exercise too.."Replied Prithvi.
"Oh...And Beta?You are going to have lunch at my house with me today..I owe you my life..And I also want to know more about you..."Said Ramdhari.
"You don't have to-"Prithvi was about to refuse,but was stopped.
"You don't have a choice in the matter,Beta.If you refuse I'll be very angry."Ramdhari warned with a mock stern look.
  At the scolding,Prithvi helplessly gave a sheepish smile,scratching his head,like a little boy,who has been scolded by his father on being caught in doing wrong.
"I'll come."He promised.
"Any villager will show you the direction of the Thakur Haweli.Do come.I'll be waiting for you,Beta."Ramdhari insisted again with a smile.Then surprising Prithvi with another tight fatherly hug and a warm smile,Thakur Ramdhari Singh,left for his destination in his white car.

"So this is the famous Thakur Ramdhari Singh..."
Prithvi murmured to himself,looking on,as the white car disappeared down the road...

"Get ready Miu!"Scolded Meera's mother,as she found Meera lying on the bed,reading a book.
"Uff Bitto!"Meera pouted at her."Why do I have to be there?!!It's Papa's guest...!"She complained.
"Miu!"Scolded her mother with a stern look.
"Every time we give in to your wishes,But this time you have to listen!This is a very special guest!He-"But an impatient Meera interrupted her mother in mid sentence.
"But I promised Jeevan Lal,I'll go to watch his match!"Meera pouted again.
"I'm not listening to any more of your excuses!Get ready in ten minutes.The guest will be here any minute now,I'll come and check to see,if you are ready."She warned Meera in a stern voice,and left the room,closing the door behind her...
   But if she had stayed back,and seen Meera ,biting her bottom lip thoughtfully,and how a sudden mischievous sparkle had come to her eyes along with a naughty smile on her lips,as she came to a decision,Sudha Thakurain,Meera's Bitto,would have gotten really worried...

Prithvi reached the Haweli,looked around,and taking a deep breath,was just going to knock on the front door,when suddenly his phone rang...
   Receiving the call,Prithvi walked to a side of the haweli,to talk in privacy,as the call was from his Delhi office.
   He had just finished talking,and put away the phone,back in his pocket,when he heard the muffled squeak.
   He looked up,and was just in time,to save the girl from falling flat on her face,as he caught her in his arms once again...!!!

Chapter 11-page 35...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/85400487

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago