Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
after watching the premier episode of DDEJ..I am just drooling over it..the problem of Kashmiri militancy interwoven with the struggle of a hindu family who struggles to live a peaceful life...

Farooq Sheikh was totally brilliant and so was the woman playing Geeta( rajmata from AKNV)..

the artistic expressions coupled with the darling plot filled with content...like the other NF show MBEIEJ..this one's premier episode also was filled with utter perfection only seen in films...

beautiful songs,out of the world cinematography, contentilicious story, lovable background score and fantastic performances...just that Nikita needs to improve a bit.. Rest completely superb!!

Hats off to ST..

I give it full 10 on 10..

what is your scorecard??

P.S: I never ever want the story to shift to Mumbai LOL coz I m already in love with this track..

Your take guys??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285looser01sehar mehrotra-AngelaKaParI-.S.A.ParinLyksShakti_TaNi_ZaYaHolicDelena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode review and Analysis-Score Card" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.

The first epi was absolutely brilliant and I luv Farooq Sheikh, he is a gem of an actor.

Nikita wasn't that bad either, but as they say there's always scope for improvement.

The best part was Kashmir, I luv how they showed the current state of Kashmir and a family trying to stick to their roots and bring about a change in the society.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
@seher yes I was just wondering could they show kashmir any better..

breathtaking beauty which is equally dangerous, militancy and separatist problems and a family struggling to stick to their roots..will love this episode forever...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sehar mehrotraZaYaHolic

berrysweet

berrysweet

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
So glad I watched it ! Nikita was not bad at all. She is new right? The direction was also super. Happy to have another show to watch--- have given up on the rest.

DiehardYMfanZaYaHolic

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
just only two ep and i fell in love with the storyline!!hoping to procced further!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

2 episodes and im madly in love with this show also happy that their not hurrying wiv Leads meeting as im loving family scenesDay Dreaming

Edited by ...Rima... - 04 June 2013 at 1:43pm

-AngelaKaParI-ParinLyksShakti

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
after a long time a really good show has been started which addicted me just by promos!!Smileand story line seems really awsome!!
now can't wait for next day!!

-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

after a long time a really good show has been started which addicted me just by promos!!Smileand story line seems really awsome!!
now can't wait for next day!!
sme hereTongue am soo bored of other shows so now i just watch Jaan and another new showLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.