Saraswatichandra

Intimate Scene!WHERE?? KSG 'S COMMENT ABOUT SCENE - Page 6

_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Accio_kajen

Exactly I thought this was the 'saner' one too ðŸ˜† I loved coming here but now this one is turning like QH forum too *sighs* 
People there love talking about Jenny's statements and here people love talking about Karan's statements more than what is happening in the show or with the lead couple :)

Both forum members watch KJ interviews with a bigger interest than us KJ fans! What irritates me is that how they always end up missing the full thing. Like 'KSG hates seeing Jen do intimate scenes'.. They'll go apeshit about this.. But will forget to add 'as a husband! As an actor he understands it!' ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
W*F ??

Geez as part of acting this is expected - how does he think hollywood actors react? and their scenes are kissing on the mouth real life kinda thing ðŸ˜•
thanks for sharing though

akila15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--iLoveSobti-

This is a FAKE Article! Look at the Karan they have tagged?!🤣

Karan
🤣

omg🤣
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-_TheWhitePele_

Both forum members watch KJ interviews with a bigger interest than us KJ fans! What irritates me is that how they always end up missing the full thing. Like 'KSG hates seeing Jen do intimate scenes'.. They'll go apeshit about this.. But will forget to add 'as a husband! As an actor he understands it!' ðŸ¤¢

@bold- WORD again ðŸ˜†
I know man! Both KJ gave similar statements and the respective forums will make a hue & cry on only the spouse ka statement 
neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He's pathetic. How about counting his own fingere. Weirdo
ReenBean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No wonder we didn't get a decent scene with that one! I hate her husband! He's such a dick...
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
May be He is too possessive. 
But I agree when in showbiz you either have to do as required. All know it is acting.
But may be he loses the distinction of reality and fiction which may be the reason for his illusions
I feel so bad for Jenny
But she may have bowed out of the scene on her own decision
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly fail to understand why people think of KSG in high regards because he "lets" Jennifer work as in he trusts her therefore, she is able to work. You have got to be kidding me! How does him trusting her have anything to do with the fact that she is able to act in this show. Since when is it okay for our husbands to allow and tell us what we can and cannot do. Jennifer acting is most likely a personal choice of hers. I am sure she does not need to seek the permission of her husband in order to act, neither do all the other wives in Bollywood. If, we are going to consider KSG a noble husband because he lets his wife work then we must consider Jennifer as noble because she "let's" her husband work.

Coming to KSG's comments. I refrain from watching videos of all actors that work in shows I like because I do not want to know what's going on in their personal life. Having said that, I have heard of way too many articles and read way to many posts on some of the things that KSG says about this show, considering the fact that I watch QH as well. I just don't understand why he chooses to pass such comments. As professionals, I would hope that all actors understand that REEL does not mean REAL. A person/actor confident about his/her relationship would not feel insecure if his/her wife/husband had to work with another man/woman and act out a scene which was intimate. If Hollywood actors husbands/wives started to act the same way I do not know what would happen to the production of films. Plus, if KSG does want to say something why not say something about how he is proud of his wife for portraying the role of Kumud so well or how he enjoys watching her show. Why does he feel the need to say negative things about the show?

I agree with all others who say that as an actor you put yourself out there. The public will correct you if you are wrong and voice out their opinions. KSG is not the only one who deals with this. Maroon 5 singer, Adam Levine in the heat of the moment said "I hate this country" and had to deal with the heat that came from his fans after that. The Dixie Chicks said that "They were ashamed the President was from Texas" and literally their career fell apart after that. It is always best to think before you speak and that applies to KSG as well as any other person.

Again not intending to offend anyone. Just wanted to post my views.

Riya
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-princessonline

I honestly fail to understand why people think of KSG in high regards because he "lets" Jennifer work as in he trusts her therefore, she is able to work. You have got to be kidding me! How does him trusting her have anything to do with the fact that she is able to act in this show. Since when is it okay for our husbands to allow and tell us what we can and cannot do. Jennifer acting is most likely a personal choice of hers. I am sure she does not need to seek the permission of her husband in order to act, neither do all the other wives in Bollywood. If, we are going to consider KSG a noble husband because he lets his wife work then we must consider Jennifer as noble because she "let's" her husband work.

Coming to KSG's comments. I refrain from watching videos of all actors that work in shows I like because I do not want to know what's going on in their personal life. Having said that, I have heard of way too many articles and read way to many posts on some of the things that KSG says about this show, considering the fact that I watch QH as well. I just don't understand why he chooses to pass such comments. As professionals, I would hope that all actors understand that REEL does not mean REAL. A person/actor confident about his/her relationship would not feel insecure if his/her wife/husband had to work with another man/woman and act out a scene which was intimate. If Hollywood actors husbands/wives started to act the same way I do not know what would happen to the production of films. Plus, if KSG does want to say something why not say something about how he is proud of his wife for portraying the role of Kumud so well or how he enjoys watching her show. Why does he feel the need to say negative things about the show?

I agree with all others who say that as an actor you put yourself out there. The public will correct you if you are wrong and voice out their opinions. KSG is not the only one who deals with this. Maroon 5 singer, Adam Levine in the heat of the moment said "I hate this country" and had to deal with the heat that came from his fans after that. The Dixie Chicks said that "They were ashamed the President was from Texas" and literally their career fell apart after that. It is always best to think before you speak and that applies to KSG as well as any other person.

Again not intending to offend anyone. Just wanted to post my views.

Riya

So very well said..& I only hope Gautam dosent see or read any of this crap..!! Poor Guy.!!.SLB should take care of this I guess..!!