OS- Her Stalker (Writing Competition)

Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Her Stalker 

She is so pretty, the prettiest thing he had ever seen. That little mischievous smile that always played on her lips was like a magnet, pulling the nonexistent iron core in him towards her. She was the reason of his existence, Nina, his love. She had light blue eyes that could outshine the brightest sun in the Universe. The way she moved drove not only him but the the others around her crazy too. Watching those dogs drool over her felt like someone was peeling every inch of his skin from his body. How he wish he could go over there right now and stab their eyes with his knife. "Oh, the satisfaction!", he smiled to himself, discreetly watching her walk into the school. 
His smile vanished as soon as it had appeared. Raged filled in him as he watched Nina approach her boyfriend and plant a soft kiss on his lips.
"That kiss was mine, not his." , he mumbled angrily, feeling the acid running through his veins. He did not understand what she saw in that guy, Nate. At first Nina liked nothing about that guy, which was a relief to him considering most of the women population were in love with Nate. He was glad that his girl was different. He knew they belong together. But that changed when she started tutoring him. He could see it in her eyes, her deep rooted love for Nate and it angered him. Why doesn't she understand that we are meant to be together? Nina does not love Nate, we are supposed to be in love! He felt his rage consume him as he watched Nate twirling Nina around as she giggled like a love stricken teenager. 
'How could she do this to me!' he fumed. Without thinking, he started walking in the direction of the couple, his blood boiling with blinding rage. 

He didn't know what he would have done, had it not been Nina's honey-like voice that stopped him. But he could take care of Nate later. Nina was his and his only, and he would prove that to her later tonight. "Oh hey, Kyle. How have you been?", she smiled at him softly. Whatever rage that had been boiling inside him vanished almost instantly. 
'Of course she loves you, you silly! Just see how concerned she is!', is inner voice scolded him for ever doubting her. He wanted to grab the scissor he saw lying around and stab himself with it, but that would just hurt her more. He couldn't watch her in pain. Her pain was what drove him crazy. 
"I heard about your accident. Are you alright?" She held his hands softly. 
'Oh Nina! I am so sorry I tried to kill myself! Had I known it would hurt you so much, I would have never taken that step. I am so sorry', his heart ached in misery. 
"Happy birthday, Nina.", he managed to let out a whisper. 
"Nina, lets go. We are late for class." He heard Nate voice behind her. Nate's alert body language did not go unnoticed, nor did the way Nate held Nina's hand like he would die before letting her go. He felt the rage building inside him and consume him, as he saw Nate drag Nina away, as she mumbled a sorry.
'Just till tonight', he thought to himself, 'Wait till tonight, my darling. And I will make you mine. Forever', he smiled to himself vanishing from the empty school grounds. 

~*~*~ 

He hid behind the tree near her house from where he could watch her. He had been waiting her for almost 5 hours, waiting for his love to appear. When she appeared near the window, he had to hold his breath. She looked absolutely stunning. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. 
'Oh, my love. You look so beautiful, darling', he cried. He couldn't wait till her parents left home so that he could finally claim her. He could see that she was excited too.
His smile faded when he heard his cell phone ring and Nate's number appeared on the screen. For Nina's safety, he had managed to tap Nina's cellphone so that he would know about her whereabouts at all the time. And now it was that bas***d, Nate, who was calling Nina. His love turned into boiling rage when he realized that the excitement on Nina's face was for Nate and not for him. Nate had planned something for Nina, Kyle realized, and he was going to pick Nina up at 9. At that moment, he heard the main door of her house open and he slid in the darkest corner, behind the tree. 
"See you, honey! Have fun!", he heard her parents say. Soon, he heard the roar of car engine and it was silent again. 
Without wasting any moment, he appeared from the darkness and went around her house to reach for the back door of Nina's house. He twisted the door open desperately, but it was locked. Betrayed and angry, he smashed the nearby window with his fist. Pain hit him almost instantly and he saw the blood trickle down his hands. But the pain gave him satisfaction that only this door stood between him and his love. 
He was inside the house in no time. It was dead silent. But he knew exactly where she was. She was in her bedroom, waiting for him. He smiled. 
He walked upstairs and reached for the first door he saw. 
"Oh, Nina?", he sang and peaked inside the room, it was dark and silent. This was Nina's her sisters room, Kyle realized. 
"Nina, darling! where are you, honey?", he opened the second door. Again, it was empty. 
He was losing his patience. 
Desperately, he reached for the third door. 
"Nina, honey, are you in there?" He twisted the door, but it was locked. Anger consuming him again. 
"Nina, open the door honey, don't be scared", he whispered, his voice dangerously low. And that's when he heard her soft cry from inside the room. Something took over him, and without thinking he started smashing the door almost instantly. The louder her cry got, the harder he smashed the door. 
'My Nina is in pain! Oh, Nina!', he cried.
Pain shot through his entire body and he realized he was bleeding, but what captured his attention was the whimpering petite little girl on the other side of the broken door. 
"Nina, honey, it's me. Don't be afraid.", he tried to reach for her, but she only pushed his hand away. 
"What do you want? Why are you here!" She cried. 
"Oh, Nina!" He tried to reach for again, but she pulled back, afraid. 
Angrily, he held her arms and pushed her against the wall, her trembling body was now pressed against Kyle's bloody muscular body. She was afraid of him and he couldn't stand it! 
"Why are you afraid of me?", he stroked her hair with his bloody palms lovingly, relishing the way his skin felt against hers. 
"I love you, Nina", he whispered against her ears, "we're meant to be together." 
The way she smells, the way she feels, Kyle was ready to lose himself in her, when he heard her mumble Nate's name. 
"What did you say?", his voice dangerously low. 
 "I love Nate. I will always love Nate. Always." 
He tore himself away from her, startled, when he heard her cry out loud, realizing what he had done. He raised his hands that had just slapped his love, Nina. He didn't understand what overtook him, but he couldn't stand her saying those words. But the view of his Nina in pain because of him drove him crazy. Instantly, he smashed his hand against the mirror. 
"Aah!" 
He tried to shake away the numbing pain that shot up from his hands, when he heard her gasp. She was shocked and afraid. Afraid for him. 
"Oh, honey!", he pressed his body against hers, ignoring her soft whimpers and enjoying the feeling of being pressed against her, "I am okay. I will be okay" , he cupped her face, closing the distance between them. 
"It's okay. We'll be okay. I promise." 
Every inch of his body felt aroused, as he finally tasted her sweet lips. She wouldn't open her lips  or let him in, but he was determined to show her that they were meant to be together. Tonight she will see that she is mine, he let his hands roam all around her body. 
Still in daze from the feeling, he didn't realize when he was being pulled away from her. Pain shot through his body as his body hit the floor. He saw Nate towering Nina. 
"I am going to kill you", he heard Nate growl, after which he jumped on Kyle, determined to beat him to death. 
That's when Kyle remembered about the knife hidden in his pocket. He pulled it out and stabbed Nate's arm. Nate fell back on the floor, groaning in pain. The satisfaction it caused him could not be mentioned in words. He let another blow at Nate, this time on his stomach. 
'Nina is mine and always will be!' 
He stabbed Nate again, pleasure seeping in through his veins as Nate whimpered in pain. 
"This is the pain I go through everyday, watching you kiss her." 
He smiled, letting the knife slice Nate's skin, slowly and deeply. 
"Holding her hands, taking her out on dates", he continued, enjoying the moment he had been waiting for so long. 
"You can not take something that is not yours! Nina loves me! Me! Not you! She is mine!" He yelled. 
"NO SHE IS NOT!", he heard her voice behind him and his heart wrenched in pain. 
'Oh Nina!' 
He heard a crashing noise and immediately pain shot up in his head. He turned around to catch a glimpse of Nina, holding a bloody wooden structure in her hands, her face looked fierce. 
"I LOVE NATE. Not you. I will never love you, Kyle. Never", she whispered, as she thrust the knife in his chest. 
Paralyzed and betrayed, all Kyle could do was stare at her, tears of betrayal rolled down his cheeks. 
'Oh Nina!' 
"She is so pretty, the prettiest thing I have ever seen", he smiled as he remembered the first time he had ever seen her. 
Kyle's body lay in the pool of bloody, his eyes staring into the nothingness, as Nina ran into Nate's arm and cried. 
'Life was full of disappointments. Maybe  tonight we're not together, but someday we will be', he thought, staring at her beautiful face before darkness took over.
Edited by Heart - 10 years ago