Tune jo na kaha, vo mein sunta raha.. - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Cardio, your post was a little upsetting, if I'll be honest.   I can't believe that I was so focused on Sultan's kurta today (and was so marveling that he seemed "buttoned up") that I missed the leg show.   

So I went back, and watched it.     And am no longer upset.   πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sorry for my superficial comment, but that's the most I could say on this particular subject.
Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
Cardio, Chakku, Bhai aur ek Junoon bhara Ishq... β€οΈ 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by cardio21

Suddenly bhai had a mutation. πŸ˜•And he started reminding her that she promised she wont be weak and almost insisted that she should stick to her initial plan.. We all know bhai has a unique quality of changing color faster than a chameleon. πŸ€’

Now back to topic, Bhai today kinda silenced his critics.πŸ˜† His single expression look had a different touch when ur favorite Madhu declared that she loved that abusive superstar who physically abuses her.. Uff! All those good husband tutorials went down the drain.. All that facade of goodness was a waste.. But my Godie bhai is a fighter.. He kept on asking her if she is sure.. Like come on man!! Get a life.. She was ready to write it on a legal stamp document. 

Again, no offense to anyone. It's a fun post.. 

Mera Sundar sapna beet gaya...🀣
i was shocked when bhaii shifted frm no revenge mode to u can't fall weak mode..he really is not a normal ordinary heart..🀣
ROFL
what the πŸ€£ πŸ€£
why are you noticing things like his leg ?! πŸ€’🀣
youre love for goldie has taken on a whole new level
& perfect song dedication. true to every word !
Originally posted by love.abhay

i was shocked when bhaii shifted frm no revenge mode to u can't fall weak mode..he really is not a normal ordinary heart..🀣

of course nt,  he is not normal ordinary heart... he has Golden Heart 😳

Edited by taraka2005 - 10 years ago
v well said.he was there to stop madhu from taking revenge(apparently)but when she confessed her love for rk he stiwched to another chant take revenge take revenge so dat his dream of madhu making bhindi rolls and taking count of his illegal income comes true.aisa rang badla k chamelion b sharma jai.it was really a v v v zor ka jhatka jo buhut he zor se laga coz a 24k golden heart layered with platinum really needs a zordar jhatka to b broken.
Hey I'm Bhai fan too πŸ˜› and love all gold plated stuff πŸ˜‰
Eeekkks.. Kash.. :D
Awww my Goldie Bhai.. <3
Ya dunno how much I love him heheh.. I mean.. Just offering yourself to be the rebound guy... πŸ˜† How much selfless can a guy get..  πŸ˜†
Plus.. the see through Kurtas and the cleavage is like cherries on top of the cake.. πŸ˜† 🀣 I mean, who wouldn't want that! heheh.. 🀣

Originally posted by dvs_munda

Superb post and really felt bad for you when goldie's heart broke πŸ€’🀣 Must say though, it took a while for the 'I love RK' message to reach that majestic brain. How can i put it? It was like listening to the 8 ball after you've pot it during a game of pool, listen to it go ping, clunk, ping, clunk till it finally reaches its destination.

Exactly! Madhu was quite patient with him explaining to him about her emotions for her husband! Any normal woman would have beated the crap out of this dude with hearing impairment n neurologic deficit.. πŸ˜‘