What is wrong with that Mohit??

Posted: 10 years ago
What the hell is wrong with him? Acting so moody 😡 all the time and spending all his monthly salary on three shirts. Also Emily gave away 25000 rupees of their wedding present to him. Why? It's not like he really wanted to do that investment, he was just suggesting to Suraj that since he has some spare cash he should invest it. Then Meenakshi😡 made a big deal of it and Emily felt she was responsible, why?😕

he like chhavi is a spoilt rotten brat :)
i wish emily had told him to take hike and found someone better or raised kid alone...
rather than putting up with him for rest of her life...

he will always put her down
Mohit is so ungrateful I don't like Mohit he gets away with everything and puts it out on others! Like when Bhabo and everyone went to the village Mohit was ashamed so just hid in shame :/ And when Mohit gets into trouble (his own fault) he vents his anger out on Emily!

Mohit is always saying that it's Emily's fault that she got married to Mohit but that was because she loved him! And Mohit is saying that if Emily really loved him she wouldn't have married him. But that isn't true because if Mohit is so ashamed of Emily why did he become his girlfriend then?

This is actually all Mohit's fault not Emily. Emily didn't do anything and she's trying to make Mohit happy like a normal wife would do. But on the other hand Mohit is just so selfish and ungrateful that he doesn't respect Emily! But why? What did Emily even do? She didn't do anything wrong infact this is all Mohit's fault not Emily's

If anyone's to blame for it's Mohit! Because Mohit is always being mean to Emily!
Wrong question dear...
U must ask wht is correct with mohit...bcoz everything is wrong with him😡
What is wrong with him is that he was raised by Bhabho.

And I can't help but asking, why is your name weight_obsessed lol
Mohit like Chavvi is extremely selfish and that is a result of being the younger ones in the family and not being reprimanded by Bhabo or Suraj adequately. They were forgiven each time they made mistakes so they got bolder and the level of their mistakes went up. Suraj had a difficult childhood so wanted his siblings to have the best in life and got them what ever they wanted. He lived his childhood through them. Bhabo was busy stirring the family out of a financial crisis. As a result the upbringing of these two got neglected and they became brats with little control from Bhabo, Babhasa or Suraj. They never understood the value of money because what ever they wanted Bhaiyya got them. Mohit and Chavvi are still like that and if Mohit had, had any say in it he would never have married Emily. Emily was imposed upon him due to pregnancy issues. Emily on the other hand is so blindly in love with him that she can forgive him for all his harsh words. So the conclusion is because of being surrounded by people like Emily, Suraj and Bhabo who are ever forgiving Mohit and Chavvi do not feel the need to change. People change if their conscience pricks them or due to fear of punishment. Unfortunately in the case of Meena, Mohit and Chavvi neither is being applied. Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
what else can we expect from him
chavi and mohit are gonna remain the same selfish
he has married emily under compulsion and he is showing the frustation in the form of taunting emily
The only thing wrong with Mohit is that he did not get his way. He had told Emily that she had been forced upon him ... so it is clear he is not at happy to be given responsibility...  not at all happy for being caught with the pregnancy saga...not all happy for being reprimanded for his lust and freedom.
What I mean to say is this if Emily had not gone to the police and asked for DNA test he would have certainly ditched Emily. He actually had not loved her, he only used her to prove to his friends that he is a man. Al the promises and love he showed to Emily while dating her was a faade. He only wanted to experience the fantasy of being in a sexual relationship without thinking of the consequences of it and he thought Emily as a weak lady and will give up easily.
Well these are my POV and would love to know your views also.
Mohit is disgusting. I hope he get some good shock. Want CVs to show something solid to convey that you can't have all fun and escape responsibilities. If they don't do that soon, I will be disappointed.
chit fund loss is going to be the big shock for him dear