Punar Vivah

FF PV.Jindegi ki Talash -- Pt 10 Updated on page 136

nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello my lovable PVians.After joining PV forum I was a die hard fan of your OS/SS/FF.This is first time when I am writing something related to Arya.As a new writer I am really very nervous.There are many flaws in my writing.Hope you all will bear it.And plz after reading my FF you are free to give your opinions.Even criticism will be welcomed dear as it will help me to improve. So here is my First Arya FF...

Prologue

Sindhia Mansion...the residence of Bhopa'sl well known Sindhia family.Mr Suraj Pratap
Sindhia is the head of the family.He is a very proud and arrogant person who has never made any compromise in his decision.His orders are laws for his family.Gayatri Sindhia is his better half in true sense.She got married Suraj when she was only 17 years and after that she has become the shadow of Suraj Pratap.Whatever Suraj has done in his life she supported him without raising any question coz for her pati is like Parmeshwaar and maybe for this reason she paid highly in her life.They had three sons (Yash,Prashant and Prateek) and a lovely daughter palak.Their younger son Prattek is now living in abroad for study.Palak Sindhia has got married just 5 months ago and living happily with her husband.This old couple  Mr and Mrs Sindhia is now living in SM with Arti...the ex wife of Prashant Sindhia and her 5 years old son Ansh.Prashant left Arti when she was pregnant with his child and got married with an actress called Nida.After the divorce Arti is  living in SM not as the daughter in law but Suraj Pratap's daughter.Their elder son Yash who was a blessing for the Sindhia family is not a part of it now.He did everything that brought happiness for his family and in return suffered the most .Now he doesn't use the surname Sindhia beside his name.Once there was only happiness in SM but now there is only silence and sadness that is roaming every where in SM.The proud and arrogant Suraj Pratap Sindhia is now living under the burden of ruining his family...doing injustice with his family members.

Part one

Arti is sitting alone in the terrace.Now it's 10am .Normally this time time she sits with Gayatri .But today Suraj and Gayatri both are out of town.They have gone to KUL DEVI'S MANDIR and will return after two days.Maya bua is also at home but Arti never feels comfortable with her as she  leaves no stone to taunt her.There is also a person who is now staying in the outhouse and he is none other than Yash.Arti is trying t avoid Yash but just cant stop herself from thinking about him.
Why has he come back? What does he want now after ruining her  life?It was Yash whom she loved madly.It was Yash who was the reason of her happiness and it was only Yash who destroyed all her dreams...her entire life.Arti hates Yash ...the love of her life.Once she couldn't think of passing a single day without Yash and now she even cant tolerate his existence.When Yash came back Arti was so angry and at the same time very surprised to see that Suraj and Gayatri was greeting Yash with love and affection.But how can it possible ?It was Suraj's decision to break all ties with yash .Not only that he even snatched the right from Yash to be  called Sindhia.So now what has happened that he is ready to give Yash back all the rights.When Arti was asking Yash to leave SM ,Bauji scolded her and asked her to say sorry to Yash which Hurt Arti the most. When Prashant left Arti Ma and BAuji supported her fully.In fact they broke all their relations with Prashant while he was their own son but Yash is not  their biological son .Even after knowing that It was YAsh who was the reason of Arti's sorrows how can they forgive him ...?
Ramdulare:Arti Bitiya what shall we make for lunch?
Arti quickly wiped out her  tears and said..Kaka you go and do other things.I am coming .Today I'll cook Ansh's favorite dish.
RD: Ji Bitiya.
After a while when Arti is going to kitchen she finds the the breakfast is still on the dining table.Arti kept them for Yash and still he has not taken his breakfast.Arti feels a sudden anger and calls RD.
Arti: Kaka ,why the breakfast is still on the table?
RD: Bitya Yash Baba has not come from out house yet.
Arti:Then tell him to come and finish his breakfast.I am not going to wait for him  the whole day with his breakfast.
RD : Ji Bitiya.
Arti comes to the kitchen .She is still very angry.What does he thinks of himself.Last night he had not come for dinner and now for breakfast.What is he waiting for.If he is expecting arti to say sorry for her rude behavior then he is dreaming .It will never happen.Arti will not say sorry to him at any coast.But at the same time Arti was also  worried for Yash which she is not ready to accept.She was thinking unwillingly for yash...Is he ok?

Yash is lying on his bed in the out house.Once he was the soul of SM ,the pride of SP and the Raja beta of Gayatri...and now he is living as an outsider in the outhouse.Though Ma and BAuji was not ready to let him stay in the outhouse but it was Yash's decision which they couldn't change.
Yash is not feeling well.His head is just aching so much that it becomes intolerable for him to bear.Though the pain is killing him but Yash can not take any medicine because of the doctor's advice.He opens his wallet and looked at Arti's picture.Most of the time when he is alone he does this.Arti is smiling in the photo and this smile gives him the strength to live.
While looking Arti's photo Yash is thinking the bitter words spitted by Arti last evening.How can it be possible that after loving Arti even more than his life Yash has received only pain...!He has paid the highest price in love...his family...his name...his Arti...
Yash touches arti's photo and starts talking to her image...
"Arti I know you hate me .You hate me more than anything in the world.You think I have left you but how can I say that i am living only for you my love?You believe I had deceived you without knowing that it's only me  who has been deceived by fate.You think that I am living my life very happily with someone but you dont know my love that your yash is still living with your memory and may be will die with it.My days ,nights,dreams and desires all belong to you Arti.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door.Yash quickly put the wallet down.
RD:Yash Baba it's been too late but you have not come for breakfast yet.
Yash was feeling very cold .The headache is getting intolerable now.But he doesn't say anything to RD as he doesn't want to make trouble others.
Yash;Kaka I am not feeling hungry.
RD: But YashBaba U had not taken dinner last night.Are you ok?
Yash smiles and says:Dont worry kaka.I am fine.Just not feeling to eat anything. You go .If I need anything I will call you Kaka.
RD leaves Yash's room without saying anything.He knows how stubborn Yash is.If he says no for anything no one can make it yes for him.But he can feel that there is something wrong with Yash which he was hiding.
Yash leaves the bed to go to washroom but suddenly he feels very week and dizzy.Everything is moving around him.Yash holds the table beside his bed tightly to gather some strength.
Yash:Oh God ! It just cant happen now.Yash you will have to be strong.You can't create problems for others...
Yash goes to washroom and splashes water on his face.His eyes are getting red.He is shivering in cold.When Yash comes back to room he finds that his mobile is ringing.Yash takes his phone and sees that it's Arpita...

Index

Edited by nusratjahan505 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful story