Mrs. Sweety Ahluwalia U Are Too Much - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
@Shona

I would not say spark is gone..the track is going on interesting...just that the direction it is going is still unknown. The issue raised is also a relevant one.

Apart from the Pinky and Raashi...I find all other characters the same...
^Don't know...but all this just dsnt feel the same to me. Maybe its the stupid track. I think i'll just skip a few episodes and come back when there is a new track. 
Comparing to all other old tracks like Nitin and scam...this track is a welcome change..The prb is we dont like to see Sweety like this thats all...otherwise everything else is going on fine...

A fitting end is what is needed now and definitely not Mandira ending
Yes, Sweety is firm with everyone, but I don't know, just felt more with the Mathurs.

Unless the track ends, I can't comment on it as a whole. But I am liking what I have seen till now. But they have a tendency of ruining the ending.
Yes. She is definitely behaving rudely with Mathurs. And the way the family left yesterday after dinner was disrespectful actually. I did not like it.

They have done well till now. But as u said they ruin at the end. I am just praying for a Non-Mandira track end.
I think we have better chances of getting a "Let Sreesanth become honest" prayer answered than this one. 🤣
Originally posted by Freethinker112

I think we have better chances of getting a "Let Sreesanth become honest" prayer answered than this one. 🤣

🤣🤣