Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Mrs. Sweety Ahluwalia U Are Too Much (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Where was Mathur over confident? Can u be specific?

Sweety is always confident that her kids will make mistakes...but why are they making mistakes? because of her parenting probably!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mrs. Sweety Ahluwalia U Are Too Much (Page 7)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Where was Mathur over confident? Can u be specific?

Sweety is always confident that her kids will make mistakes...but why are they making mistakes? because of her parenting probably!
R&G  hardly care about SWEETY      they always done the best  thing(football&rockmuscic)  thats for SWEETYS parenting probably

Edited by subhadip2013 - 04 June 2013 at 12:13pm

happy96

happy96

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

1)    guys calm down... i agree with all of you that Sweety needs to calm down ... no offence bt all parents feel that the parvarish that they give is the best and when they see other children who might me more disciplined and better than their kids than they start to doubt their parvarish and/ or try to find fault in parvarish of more disciplined kids... its nature of life or should I say attitude of person... Think of this way... when we see someone better than at anything initial we get jealous, then we control ourselves... while some go to an extent to find fault in others which feeds our ego.

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happy96

1)    guys calm down... i agree with all of you that Sweety needs to calm down ... no offence bt all parents feel that the parvarish that they give is the best and when they see other children who might me more disciplined and better than their kids than they start to doubt their parvarish and/ or try to find fault in parvarish of more disciplined kids... its nature of life or should I say attitude of person... Think of this way... when we see someone better than at anything initial we get jealous, then we control ourselves... while some go to an extent to find fault in others which feeds our ego.

The problem here is only Sweety is doing it. Pinky has accepted it and wants to learn new ways. I do agree we do get jealous by seeing someone better than us...but we dont go and confront them right? We dont go and tell them you are wrong...we for sometime envy them and gradually think what is the difference. Here Sweety knows the difference...but she is not willing to accept it. She has turned this into a competition. 

I am not against Sweety's parenting or Sweety herself. But her actions are becoming childish. 

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hmmm now what would u say about Mr mathur who without sweety's permission gave rocky his scooter to ride Ermm thats no good. now sweety will stop rocky n rocky will feel against his mother

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subhadip2013Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
That is the prob here...Rocky needs to ask permission for everything...LOL He cannot make any decision by himself..LOL

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

That is the prob here...Rocky needs to ask permission for everything...LOL He cannot make any decision by himself..LOL

he SHOULD ask for permission it wont harm him but his parents will at least know where he is what he is doing n all.
he is not much grown up to do everything on his own TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subhadip2013

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
He is 18!!And he is just outside his house practicing scooter...I am not saying he need not ask permission...but it is ok if he does not...
Parents shud leave him to make decisions

Post Reply New Post

Go to top