Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

   

Mrs. Sweety Ahluwalia U Are Too Much (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 25117

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Where was Mathur over confident? Can u be specific?

Sweety is always confident that her kids will make mistakes...but why are they making mistakes? because of her parenting probably!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mrs. Sweety Ahluwalia U Are Too Much (Page 7)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

subhadip2013

Senior Member

subhadip2013

Joined: 06 May 2013

Posts: 645

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Where was Mathur over confident? Can u be specific?

Sweety is always confident that her kids will make mistakes...but why are they making mistakes? because of her parenting probably!
R&G  hardly care about SWEETY      they always done the best  thing(football&rockmuscic)  thats for SWEETYS parenting probably


Edited by subhadip2013 - 04 June 2013 at 12:13pm

happy96

Newbie

happy96

Joined: 28 August 2009

Posts: 45

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

1)    guys calm down... i agree with all of you that Sweety needs to calm down ... no offence bt all parents feel that the parvarish that they give is the best and when they see other children who might me more disciplined and better than their kids than they start to doubt their parvarish and/ or try to find fault in parvarish of more disciplined kids... its nature of life or should I say attitude of person... Think of this way... when we see someone better than at anything initial we get jealous, then we control ourselves... while some go to an extent to find fault in others which feeds our ego.

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 25117

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happy96

1)    guys calm down... i agree with all of you that Sweety needs to calm down ... no offence bt all parents feel that the parvarish that they give is the best and when they see other children who might me more disciplined and better than their kids than they start to doubt their parvarish and/ or try to find fault in parvarish of more disciplined kids... its nature of life or should I say attitude of person... Think of this way... when we see someone better than at anything initial we get jealous, then we control ourselves... while some go to an extent to find fault in others which feeds our ego.


The problem here is only Sweety is doing it. Pinky has accepted it and wants to learn new ways. I do agree we do get jealous by seeing someone better than us...but we dont go and confront them right? We dont go and tell them you are wrong...we for sometime envy them and gradually think what is the difference. Here Sweety knows the difference...but she is not willing to accept it. She has turned this into a competition. 

I am not against Sweety's parenting or Sweety herself. But her actions are becoming childish. 

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Joined: 04 November 2012

Posts: 4999

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hmmm now what would u say about Mr mathur who without sweety's permission gave rocky his scooter to ride Ermm thats no good. now sweety will stop rocky n rocky will feel against his mother

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subhadip2013Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 25117

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
That is the prob here...Rocky needs to ask permission for everything...LOL He cannot make any decision by himself..LOL

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Joined: 04 November 2012

Posts: 4999

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

That is the prob here...Rocky needs to ask permission for everything...LOL He cannot make any decision by himself..LOL



he SHOULD ask for permission it wont harm him but his parents will at least know where he is what he is doing n all.
he is not much grown up to do everything on his own TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subhadip2013

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 25117

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
He is 18!!And he is just outside his house practicing scooter...I am not saying he need not ask permission...but it is ok if he does not...
Parents shud leave him to make decisions

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Sweety Oh Sweety!! VB Note Pg6

2 3 4 5 6

yessehm 46 1363 28 November 2012 at 5:44am
By pixienasrin
WU:9/8-Blackout effect;Fun time of Mr.Ahluwalia's swethasyam08 3 1174 10 August 2012 at 11:41pm
By 100prabh
Sweety Ahluwalia arjunadisidpari 3 513 26 July 2012 at 7:43am
By cutie_pie101
AHLUWALIA vs AHUJA Luv4games 0 213 29 April 2012 at 5:20pm
By Luv4games
*WU 26-1-12 Sweety hurts Bebe&Lucky hurts Sweety*

2

BubblyR 10 1425 27 January 2012 at 10:06am
By -Rimsha-sizzles

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.