Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

   

Mrs. Sweety Ahluwalia U Are Too Much (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 24884

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
^Can u justify what is wrong with Mathurs parenting?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subhadip2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mrs. Sweety Ahluwalia U Are Too Much (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Joined: 04 November 2012

Posts: 4377

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhadip2013

           IF SWEETY IS SO INSCURE  THEN THAT MATHUR IS TOO MUCH OVERSECURE & OVERCONFIDENT                                                i am sure something wrong will must happen with his kids within few episodes


i agree to this well.

there is something fishy for sure. Geek

but sweety IS behaving weird Pinch
whatever is in mathur's mind, whatever the reason is for them being so cool kind parents, they never said sweety that her parvarrish was/is wrong. sweety khud hi aisa samjhi jaa rhi he Ermm

subhadip2013

Senior Member

subhadip2013

Joined: 06 May 2013

Posts: 645

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic.pari

Originally posted by subhadip2013

           IF SWEETY IS SO INSCURE  THEN THAT MATHUR IS TOO MUCH OVERSECURE & OVERCONFIDENT                                                i am sure something wrong will must happen with his kids within few episodes


i agree to this well.

there is something fishy for sure. Geek

but sweety IS behaving weird Pinch
whatever is in mathur's mind, whatever the reason is for them being so cool kind parents, they never said sweety that her parvarrish was/is wrong. sweety khud hi aisa samjhi jaa rhi he Ermm
i agree     that SWEETY BEHAVED WEIRD      but  its not her fault                                                   the  GREAT MAKERS of this show  wants to show us  that  she is overreacting                                                                            the track just starts         let it be proceed                                    all question will be cristal clear


Edited by subhadip2013 - 03 June 2013 at 9:54pm

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 24884

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I find Mathur to be a very open minded parent. He is confident and trusts his kids. Whats wrong in that? He gives them space...thats all. It is not that he is not taking care of them..he checks if they are eating...kids inform him where they are going..both parents spend time wth them also...what else is needed?

Leave the makers...Sweety is a character who interferes and over reacts most of the time. She may be right at times...but her method is maximum wrong.

She need to compete with Mathur in parenting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

subhadip2013

Senior Member

subhadip2013

Joined: 06 May 2013

Posts: 645

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I find Mathur to be a very open minded parent. He is confident and trusts his kids. Whats wrong in that? He gives them space...thats all. It is not that he is not taking care of them..he checks if they are eating...kids inform him where they are going..both parents spend time wth them also...what else is needed?

Leave the makers...Sweety is a character who interferes and over reacts most of the time. She may be right at times...but her method is maximum wrong.

She need to compete with Mathur in parenting.
PEOPLE  always  only mention about her interfering & overreacting     but dont say nothing about her love affection  fear restlessness anxity  concern &  caring                                                                                        if SWEETY  really dont gives her kids SPACE                   then she never allow ginny to particepate in ROCKCOMPITITION (2 times)  DRAMA COMPITITION   CYCLEYING RACE     she also allow her to go in HOLY PARTY                  & about rocky  SWEETY  gives him  the admition in INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL ACADEMY only to fullfill his dream sacrificing her own dream                                                                                                    & about trusting        she may not trusts her kids & husband externally                                                  but in critical & crisise  condition she has full belief on them                                                                               example   LUCKY (MONTY SCAM TRACK & NIGHT SCHOOL TRACK)   GINNY(each&every condition)      & mostly about ROCKY (LAST PART OF EXAM TRACK & CHINTUS WILD PARTY TRACK)      what else is need                                                                                                                      she  spends  most of her times with her kids       know everything about them  always thinking about them                                                                   only problem is her strictness   its her nature        she hardly wants to do any harm to her kids & husband                        on other hand  she is quite concern about her sisters kids also         i dont think  its interfering                                                             mathur   silently chalenged her parenting   by giving his speech on mothers                                    his won kids are very young now                                  let them grow up like R&R                                    then he really understands how much difficulty & pressure MOTHERS have to face(S&P)to rising their kids      then all have to see how much SOCALLED COOL  & OPENMINDED HOUSEHUSBAND & HOUSEFATHER he is   & about his socalled modern parenting           i liked very much SWEETYS diag from yst precap to him

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 24884

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
No body is doubting Sweety's love for her kids. But she has to relax a bit. Her kids are growing and she needs to treat them like that. And she cannot think she is the only person right. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

subhadip2013

Senior Member

subhadip2013

Joined: 06 May 2013

Posts: 645

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

No body is doubting Sweety's love for her kids. But she has to relax a bit. Her kids are growing and she needs to treat them like that. And she cannot think she is the only person right. 
she is very much right in her way to rising R&G        &  she knows it very much that they are growing          thats why she dont tell anything to R&G about SCOOTER INCIDENT


Edited by subhadip2013 - 03 June 2013 at 11:30pm

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 24884

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Sweety does not know Scooter incident yetLOL
If she is so right and confident abt her parenting...why does she compete with Mathurs? What does she want to prove to him? And why should she prove?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Sweety Oh Sweety!! VB Note Pg6

2 3 4 5 6

yessehm 46 1203 28 November 2012 at 5:44am
By pixienasrin
WU:9/8-Blackout effect;Fun time of Mr.Ahluwalia's swethasyam08 3 1113 10 August 2012 at 11:41pm
By 100prabh
Sweety Ahluwalia kushalkidewaani 3 465 26 July 2012 at 7:43am
By cutie_pie101
AHLUWALIA vs AHUJA Luv4games 0 179 29 April 2012 at 5:20pm
By Luv4games
*WU 26-1-12 Sweety hurts Bebe&Lucky hurts Sweety*

2

-HibiscusR- 10 1364 27 January 2012 at 10:06am
By -Rimsha-sizzles

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.