Mrs. Sweety Ahluwalia U Are Too Much

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Really. Why just cant u let the sweet Mathurs be!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Don't know. Don't know what exactly she wants to prove? Whether she wants her parvarish to be called correct and best or she wants Mathurs parvarish to be proved wrong?
Mathur has thrown a great taunt in the end. Now what she will do?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
There is no reason for her to prove her parenting is the best! I just cant understand..what she wants to prove...is her family, her kids, herself the best in the world...??
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I am glad Nanu is present...I think he will be giving the last verdict tomr
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
There is nothing best in the world in her and her family, as we all know, no one is perfect. Even Mathur may have some weak points too. But for that, trying to prove other wrong is something which I don't understand. And its not the first time. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Shwets1502 thumbnail
It is definitely not the first time...and it is not manners to go to another's house and question them... They are not her enemies...Sid never forced his parenting thoughts on her...she went and asked him...and if she does not agree to his thoughts...she cannot prove him wrong for that..
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
I can't say anything, really. She invites Mathur and starts to argue, Mathur invites them, they starts spying in their house and now this? ๐Ÿ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail
What does she want Mathur to say..she is best in parenting and he knows nothing? She does not trust her kids, she does not trust her husband, she does not trust others also...how can one make someone like her understand Mathurs way of parenting? 

I like this guy Sid. He is patient and understands Sweety's problems. I saw that when he said mothers sometimes confuses roles and interferes more than needed. 
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Simple hai...
As you said, Mathur has understood Sweety's problem of insecurity and doubting her own parenting ability and way. Though I haven't seen Pinky getting involved too much, its Sweety who is making pulling her in. Why? Because she knows that alone, she can't do anything. We all saw, how Mathur silenced Sweety in the end.
Yes. I am actually liking the whole family of Mathurs. Sweety irritating us very much here. The big problem is that it is not happening for the first time so we could say, koi baat nahi.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Yes. I guess Sid has met many parents like Sweety and hence is taking it coolly and handling it. He needs to train Lucky and Jeet too on this to handle๐Ÿ˜†

Sweety is just not confident on her parenting...she needs to understand that there are other ways of parenting also...and as the child grows one needs to change their style of parenting too. Thats what Sweety has not done now. She has kept the same kind of restrictions which is needed, but she needs to leave it at some places...so that kids will also feel they are growing.