Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome post πŸ‘πŸΌ
congo to D3 and Suvreen Guggal team!!!
Mega Challenge epi was a total treat to watch!!...
and the Holi Special well I better don't say anything about that!! It was a real crap!! the dances and choreography was below standard!! cz we expect a lot from D3 team!! and the concept was a crap as well.. and SwaRon were so badly sidelined so it is normal that SwaRon fans were dissapointed..
well never the less.. hope cv's understood the importance of SwaRon now atleast!! and hope they will not sideline SwaRon in special episodes in future...
so all in all "Dil Dosti Dance" + "Suvreen Guggal" team rocked together!! the whole epi was massstt!!!! and totally refreshing!! and the performance was faadu aswell!! πŸ‘ congo for the success!! πŸ˜ƒ
UserM123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Such a great news! πŸ˜›
I and all  my fellow D3ians, and SwaRoninans, would be really happy...😊
after the holi special, we were really disappointed, but the Mega Challenge Episode turned out to be simply amazing. Everything was PERFECT.😊
The Dance Was just Mind blowing, Not to forget the Small SwaRon Sequence, was beyond adorable.. 😳
And The Clothes designed were really beautiful (nice work suvreen guggal team)
Kudos To team D3 and Team Suvreen Guggal.
The Episode Was A treat to watch.
 Congratulations πŸ‘
Love,MiNi
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Wow... amazing news.. proud to be a D3 fan especially Swaron.. the episode was lovely as we found a glimpse of each D in the epi and the main thing that brought the limelight to me was Swaron... watching Swaron is always a treat for me.. I hope it continues and hope we get to see more such amazing episodes and lovely scenes(Swaron specially πŸ˜‰)...

A Very big Thumbs Up to D3 team and Channel V..

sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to the entire D3 and SG team πŸ˜Š
The holi special episode's trp's were expected considering the song selection and the way the episode was presented.
The mega challenge episode definitely deserved the trp's received !
Hope that they make more special episodes of this quality soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sanjana_D3 - 10 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow wow
thats amazing news 
the suvreen guggal episode was certainly worth it πŸ‘πŸΌ
palki mam n cvs defenitely deserve appreciation for the episode as it was a well thought out storyline with some good screen space to everyone πŸ˜Š
the suvreen n sharon scenes were the most effective more me nn vrushi n smriti were perfect⭐️ the days were didnt look like fillers an contributed to the storyline😊
overall, it was an amazing episode with an excellent d3 sequence that maintained the d3 standard..holi spl was a definitely a letdown when it came to danceπŸ˜•  swaron should not be ignored in the spl episodes in the future as well😊
congrats palki mam n team d3 for the success..😎 you desreve it for your efforts..⭐️
Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
also, great post shishir, its sweet on your part ro make this post specifically congratulating them..d3 team deserves it /..amazing post as always πŸ‘
shantanu.swayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly, congratulations to the D3 and Guggal team.
The Mega Challenge episode showed a lot of technical skill.
The editing was good, there were minor flaws compared to the otherwise major bloopers we are used to and I guess the best part was that it fit in with the current storyline of both the shows.
There was attention to detail (more or less) coupled with some good performances by all the actors.
Everyone was given their share of screenspace which was refreshing.
The story line of the two shows were intricately intertwined to give us the best special episode we have got so far.
The dance performance was amazing, with the choreography living up to the standards of the capabilities of the D3 team.
Plus cherry on the cake were few small but sweet Swaron moments.
This can be a very good lesson for the Creatives for their next attempt at a special episode.
Keep it simple, keep it in continuation with the current story line, give all the actors their fair share of screenspace, give dances that match up to the standards of the D3 team, and for Heaven's sake give good songs to go with those dances.
And last but not the least, at least special episodes should have all the 3 Ds, Dil, Dosti and Dance.Edited by shantanu.swayam - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing
i already read it.. πŸ˜›
sw1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulation team d3 and suvreen google.
d00dle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't stop coming back to this post...re-reading every bit of it...and feeling not only awesome but also proud of SwaRon's awesomeness!!! Not to forget the refreshing feel which Suvreen's presence added!!