The track remembers me Shakti movie

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's track remembers me Shakti movie

where hero hides that he is from hariyana(or some place) where they talk mostly with guns

then later he takes his wife and son to house... then hero dies gang war, heroine tires to escape with her son but hero's father stops her

heroine after alot of struggles escapes from there with her son...

is Illa bedi copying Shakti movie 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love "Shakti" Movie! One of my all time favorites!! 😳

lovesimpsons thumbnail
some scenes may be the same but here i think the hero will not die because he is the lead  so it will never happen!may be our hitler will help our hero   this time lets wait and watch as HD is unpredictable.
maryammkhan thumbnail
but in hd nothing serious happens always make it funny so chill  they wont copy shaktiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but one thing is sure they want indra to stay with them just becoz of his child...specially coming  baby boy  chiku as their waris i think tauji son dosnt have any boy child...n sameer in jail so run their khandaan  name n all they want rishi n indra...remember tauji said to ammaji ki she is bringing yur ghar ka chiragπŸ˜‰

Edited by maryammkhan - 10 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: maryammkhan

but in hd nothing serious happens always make it funny so chill wont copy shakti

if they want leap they sure will copy shakti if not then they wonot πŸ˜†
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
idhar hero mar gaya toh trp bhi mar jayegi jo already mar jane ki process me hain
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketaki19

idhar hero mar gaya toh trp bhi mar jayegi jo already mar jane ki process me hain

leap langa tho hero and heroine tho obviously change hojayange 😳 mar naa ki kya jarurath hain
missshiney thumbnail
dont know what illa bedi has in mindπŸ˜• we have watch the full epi before coming to conclusion between rati was looking cute in indian wear 
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Have t watched shakti... Lets enjoy the track...
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketaki19

hi ketaki . sumit is in the gud book of Illa. he is doing excellent. and illa knows that whatever TRP HD is getting is due to Rati and Sumit . so SuRa will be the show till HD ends. 
Diwan track is introduced on the demand of fans. she cannot bring Mrunal back and cannot show Rutural as rishi's pappa . so she make him Tau. he has to be nearby place and nor from delhi. so shakti film might have help her to chose hariyana . that all.