Rules & Announcements

ATTN: Rules for Cyber Bullying, Privacy, and WL (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 23

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Vijay, I am glad that you are taking steps to make this site a better place , however would like to know when will be MIDs ( the ones who just create IDs to send PMs and not to post on the forum )  be stopped from sending hate/abuse PMs ? Is that one of your AI in the list to be implemented ?  
Thanks,

Edited by Nishita123 - 03 June 2013 at 10:40am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dhumpsbramcote46sonia1230El_Doradocs-07iria_luvsLindorstarsanjanaMiss Cherie..SheWolf..Pentaminous.Neetu_UnleashedDexterkilailaneha-rockssSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATTN: Rules for Cyber Bullying, Privacy, and WL (Page 6)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Good clarification I find some forums very peaceful but some where all this happens very frequently

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thank You Vijay for this GA. It was much needed, also thank you for implementing them so very soon.

Thank You for making clear everything and clarifying them, and just like others, i wish the terms, "bashers", "haters/hatemongers", "fangirls" "fanbots" will be not be used and discussions will be done in a better civil manner.

Appreciate this GA!

-Ridzzi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadhinzBalamPichkaari-VishaD--Naresh--Alina.starsanjana-Shayari-

Doracake

IF-Dazzler

Doracake

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot sir!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
AND here comes the new and better India-Forums. Big smileClapStar

Thankyou so much Vijay Bhai for addressing the issues that needed your attention. For giving reassurance to the members that no bashing will take place any further.

The WL raise breakdown seems very fair to me. It's only fair that the members get a chance but once the members don't want to avail that chance then there really isn't much left with us to do. Ouch

Let the fun India-Forums be back! Let's all respect one another and even the "fangirling" of other members. Co-exist like Aahaana aka Meli said. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun_Fevermunnihyderabadhinz-VishaD-BalamPichkaari-bazinga--Alina.starsanjana-Shayari-

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
My sincere gratitude as well Vijay for addressing the much needed issues. Hope we can look fwd for a better environment on IF now onwards. All the new changes that is done for the improvement of IF is heartily welcome Clap

Simmy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadhinz-Alina.starsanjana-Shayari-

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Since there are new rules, shouldn't you provide a clean slate? Members were casual before but now since you are stringent they might adhere to the rules more esp when you are taking away posting comments. 

My friend is unable to post any comments because of the new rules and she has been perfectly cordial the last few months. The DTs should consider reducing warning levels in such a case, i feel. 

You asked for a clean slate, give us one too. Smile

And thank you for this. Smile

@bold: I do know for a fact that if the member has been nothing but cordial for the past few months, the DT does think about decreasing the WL. So, tell your friend to PM the DT member who did raise the WL initially.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-bazinga-Rockerchicstarsanjana

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thank you for addressing these issues.
This was very much in need.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top