Rules & Announcements

ATTN: Rules for Cyber Bullying, Privacy, and WL (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 23

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

In the event of having received a warning level raise, please contact the DT for any discussion pertaining to the reduction of the warning level. However, the reduction in warning level is incumbent upon the behavior displayed in forums throughout IF over a three month period subsequent to receiving the warning. During this three month period, the member MUST remain active (i.e NO self-ban) and display appropriate forum behavior in order to be considered for a warning level reduction.

We understand that this may be a bit overwhelming to go through, but we sincerely hope for your cooperation as we work towards the betterment of this platform to generate a healthy environment.

Thanks,

India-Forums Development Team

P.S.: Any abusive/derogatory post against anyone will simply be deleted and warning level increased. People MUST express their views or criticism in a civil manner.

I have 20% warning from a moderator Souro since last July. Almost a year has passed. Souro is no longer a moderator. Another 20% WL was given to me by Mandy last August. Almost a year has passed for this one as well. Your rule stipulates that 3 months must pass before WL is reduced. Well...it has certainly been more than 3 months. 

I know many other members who are in the same boat. They are all stuck with warning levels given from pre-historic times and/or by moderators who are NO LONGER moderators. Who will remove these?!

Thank you! 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1230-MKB-rainbowgirlDiehardYMfan-PrimaDonna-Laila2009TiyaliRockerchicMcNinjaMiss Cherietvdekha.Pentaminous.shewolf.-DKS-Neetu_UnleashedKookiemonsterSamraat_92Salyankaruky786Cup-Of-ChaiTony_StraK786.shinchan.-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATTN: Rules for Cyber Bullying, Privacy, and WL (Page 22)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

vivian's birthday on 28..many vdians have 40% and above wl..so 5 or no posts.which means sad birthday for vdians on IF..we are used to disappointments but that was supposed to be our special day..which will be ruined in IF...thanks for this heartbreaking surprise
Aww vijay bhai wide face VD ki virtual birthday spoil karde!! Shame on you!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxx.Farzi.tvdekha.Tiyalishewolf.

katie_vd4evr

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vicaevgowri_amysonia1230-MKB-Tiyali-PrimaDonna-Miss Cherietvdekha.-DKS-shewolf.KookiemonsterOmnipotenceZaxoSamraat_92

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by vijay

In the event of having received a warning level raise, please contact the DT for any discussion pertaining to the reduction of the warning level. However, the reduction in warning level is incumbent upon the behavior displayed in forums throughout IF over a three month period subsequent to receiving the warning. During this three month period, the member MUST remain active (i.e NO self-ban) and display appropriate forum behavior in order to be considered for a warning level reduction.

We understand that this may be a bit overwhelming to go through, but we sincerely hope for your cooperation as we work towards the betterment of this platform to generate a healthy environment.

Thanks,

India-Forums Development Team

P.S.: Any abusive/derogatory post against anyone will simply be deleted and warning level increased. People MUST express their views or criticism in a civil manner.

I have 20% warning from a moderator Souro since last July. Almost a year has passed. Souro is no longer a moderator. Another 20% WL was given to me by Mandy last August. Almost a year has passed for this one as well. Your rule stipulates that 3 months must pass before WL is reduced. Well...it has certainly been more than 3 months. 

I know many other members who are in the same boat. They are all stuck with warning levels given from pre-historic times and/or by moderators who are NO LONGER moderators. Who will remove these?!

Thank you! 
EDITED

Edited by sonia1230 - 03 June 2013 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Sonia Dex is on 40% -_- it's pathetic she's been on this stupid level for ages. Why bother giving it WL if you cannot be bothered to decrease them?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1230TiyaliMiss Cherietvdekha.shewolf.Pentaminous.DexterkilailaSamraat_92Tony_StraK786-RohitMaxwell-

-DKS-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DKS-

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiyali

ROFL. Who is Vijay Bhaiyya fooling. He says he cant access our accounts or somthing to that effect.  BUT he can change siggies in our account. So whats the guarantee that when he goes in to change our siggy he isnt peeking into our scraps/PMs etc?

All of this is a BIG FAT JOKE. Vijay is a coward. bas. The rest is here for us to see. 
It's hard to believe what Vijay Bhaiyya says...If Mods were able to leak IP's before, cant imagine what Admins are capable of..

Edited by Didikisaut - 03 June 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxgowri_amytvdekha.Tiyalishewolf.OmnipotenceZaxo

katie_vd4evr

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amytvdekha.TiyaliPentaminous.shewolf.OmnipotenceZaxo

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@Sonia and ruky: I'm on 60% WL. However, I have no issues with the 20% WL recently given. It was a fair WL. My issue is with the 40% WL given to me by Mandy and Souro last year that hasn't been removed still even though almost a year has passed. Not to mention, Souro is no longer a moderator. So I'm confused here. Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1230DiehardYMfan-PrimaDonna-Miss CherieTiyaliPentaminous.-DKS-shewolf.Salyankaruky786Samraat_92Tony_StraK786-RohitMaxwell-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top