Help! I cannot post

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
All of sudden since yesterday I cannot post or respond to posts. At one point I could not send PMs. Someone told me it was a glitch in the system and a moderator could fix it but they are all on strike i heard. And then I learned that Vijay has stopped everyone from posting with a WL as a result of some misbehavior by some members on the JDJ. I hope for those who have not done anything, the restriction can be removed. I hope that someone can help me here and I can post again. I find it so unfair not to be able to speak or engage in any debates because of this collective punishment and am now held accountable for the misbehavior of others. Hope that someone here - a moderator - shows some mercy on me the unfairness of the punishments meted out.  ðŸ˜­. 

Laila

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
poor you... it must be feeling too irritating...
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Apparently since all the moderators are on strike, some people decided to take advantage and got ugly on the JDJ site.Members who had received warnings years ago were suddenly subject to tragic and harsh punishments meted out to members who were engaging in cyberbullying, hate mongering etc. I can understand the need for these stern rules when you have no staff to control the behaviors for others but the actions were unfair to members like myself whose warnings came as a result of a personal conflict with a moderator who was once a former friend. 

I also don't see the need for them in one respect as I can take care of myself and other members who write nonsense posts or even the vile versions don't bug me. However, some members could not handle it and pleaded for some way to control those who I believe, scared them from coming here. 

With channel moderators on strike I suddenly could not post or send PMs to anyone for 24 hours. Fortunately a good buddy, Rockerchic, put forwards the concern on Vijay's thread thereby attracting a very kind moderator who graciously has pleaded my case. By default Vijay reduced the warning level to 20% thereby allowing me to post again. However, considering the new rules and that I have not had a warning level increase in three years, I believe it is justifiable for me to request that my WL be completely reduced to zero especially in light of the current rules. 

I believable I have contributed to some health discussions over a period of time on this forum and have brought a different viewpoint that some of have either appreciated or hated. I have been accused of being strong and firm and opinionated, but I do not beat up people and those who know me will attest, I am good human being and when I do make a buddy or a friend, they will stay with me for life. 
Edited by Laila2009 - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
If you really havnt done anything.
contact vijay.
he might help you
~hrideyy