Do Dil Ek Jaan

M loving it..<3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I just love the title track n waiting for the show from the day when I watch the promo first time..Antara was stitching Raghu's name n Raghu made her name with the gun shots...Embarrassed...though some words from the title track remind me of another show but it's still very good n catchy..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "M loving it..<3" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i was waiting for this show since the day first article came out about Kashmiri girl and Mumbai based gangster's love story wivout knowing who'll be the main leads but after knowing Ayaz and Nikita i was more excited and dying for some news every single dayTongue

.HookandHybrid.

IF-Rockerz

.HookandHybrid.

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I too am rally very excited when i first saw the promo...I am excited about this show because of it's concept a muslim girl and a Hindu boy fall in love I have never remembered the history in my life except the film "ishqzaade.' But, I know that this one is going to be totally different and exciting too.

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eyecatchers

I too am rally very excited when i first saw the promo...I am excited about this show because of it's concept a muslim girl and a Hindu boy fall in love I have never remembered the history in my life except the film "ishqzaade.' But, I know that this one is going to be totally different and exciting too.
im still confused if Antra is muslim or not coz according to IF spoiler video her mother goes to mandir Confused
i guess she's half muslim and half hinduTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.