Phir Subah Hogi

VB 8th AT-The complete package (T,B,L,& P 2 Match) (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 147

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Payal ...
i sow one reply of yours about the character that varun played and u do not support and u chose **Abhi**
what ever reason u gave .. u know him from my written updates about this show - I wonder what would happen if u see his act ROFL I guess u would end up beating him WinkLOL em sure fans of aditiya would b great fans of Abhimaniyu WinkLOLTongueBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VB 8th AT-The complete package (T,B,L,& P 2 Match) (Page 41)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
In my hands his fate would be the same as Aditya's. LOLLOL

Why do you think all these years I have never watched any Indian soap operas. The subject matter just does not appeal to me.

The only reason I watched PHS was because I saw Sugni in the first couple of episodes and I could relate to her fiesty nature and her struggle and then when TVS came, his behaviour which was exact opposite of all the other men and that he could outsmart TJS made me think ummm this could get interesting!!!!

BTW - the Emran Hasmi look alike in Big fame star did a small act of TVS. Although he is a good actor I have to say it made me realise that the TVS we are die hard fans of is who he is because of the man who brought him to life. He would not be the TVS we know if he was played by any other actor of that i am positive.

SOO THANK YOU SOO MUCH VARUN FOR TVS

ps. Aditya only had 1-2 fans. The rest where Nandish fans- a big difference.

Edited by payal7 - 15 July 2013 at 8:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993komal07JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=payal7]

Why do you think all these years I have never watched any Indian soap operas. The subject matter just does not appeal to me.

The only reason I watched PHS was because I saw Sugni in the first couple of episodes and I could relate to her fiesty nature and her struggle and then when TVS came, his behaviour which was exact opposite of all the other men and that he could outsmart TJS made me think ummm this could get interesting!!!

BTW - the Emran Hasmi look alike in Big fame star did a small act of TVS. Although he is a good actor I have to say it made me realise that the TVS we are die hard fans of is who he is because of the man who brought him to life. He would not be the TVS we know if he was played by any other actor of that i am positive.

[/QUOTE

Payal, your comments reminded me very much of  an article i read about Varun and Narayani aka Gulabiya accepting their roles in PSH. They both said that the reason  they stayed away from television was because  the subject matter (the typical saas- bahu saga) did not appeal to them so when PSH came their way they quickly accepted it because the show was unique and because they saw their respective characters as a challenge.

Edited by sara1993 - 15 July 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieDronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Hello my all beautiful friendsHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sara. I have answered Ronit's questions on the previous page. I even translated the Hindi sentences for you. So enjoy

sara1993JulieDronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
OMG Shocked Look who is here. I nearly fell if my chair Confused

Hello Komalji

How are you sweetie?

BTW Happy Eid

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
hey all good morning ...
so I was rite..in astitva- Abhi got the divorce and was shocked , Kiran said to him oh see your wife gave u divorce and not just like that - for the reason u cheat on her and she wants to marry with manas LOL (even she and urmila both think the same... they see manas and simran friendship as some thing else...) so... abhi got irritated and went to simran's house to speak with her...
he came there and started his drama and simran said - oh I guess u r here because ur ego was heart .. every decision was made by U and this time I made this one so u feel that it is wrong to me to decide this time !!! u have cheated me so I want a divorce on that basis !!!
abhi left with no reply to her
on the other hand - Urmila divorced manas and in anger and frustration she decided to destroy simran's face and she hired some one to do this job ... well that man was shaguna's husband - shaguna is simran's maid and her husband is money hunger so he did it for urmila.. well in this attack Simran was saved and shaguna got burned !!! in this action - uRmila's boyfriend use that and throw her out of her job .. she got fired and i guess this was the end of her love** story with her boyfriend but let's see what happens next... urmila was used and thrown but too late for her to come back...
abhi decided to marry kiran *his mother made that to be true* the funny thing ... when his mother shows allot of love for kiran he feels Oh mother why couldnt u show this love to simran may b all would be different story!!!
well it seems like all hate simran

the worst thing is
simran left every one for abhi ,,, all said he was not worth for her and what he did ... proved them Rite !!!

Edited by ronshaan - 16 July 2013 at 12:17am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

The only reason I watched PHS was because I saw Sugni in the first couple of episodes and I could relate to her fiesty nature and her struggle and then when TVS came, his behaviour which was exact opposite of all the other men and that he could outsmart TJS made me think ummm this could get interesting!!!!

Winkoh that's so true .. very well said but u know in Abhi's case His mother Pushed him to do more mistakes .. and when u have such a mother who support u when u do wrong then Dead when he felt he wants to go back and accept his wife and not to do what he did his mom come and say wrong things about his wife so he remains silent and listen to her !!!

oh yes I watched many shows of zee tv.. I guess I learned all hindi from zee shows and zee once upon a time had great shows with great stories .. even astitva is great show it had great thing to teach people the story is going on very well !! zee had nice stories b4 and i liked them .. i learned allot from them like a family and love and all this and that so i would say they are changed now .. now zee is being money hunger so they change the story acc to TRP n not the story !!!

Edited by ronshaan - 16 July 2013 at 12:38am

rose.lavendersara1993JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top