Phir Subah Hogi

VB 8th AT-The complete package (T,B,L,& P 2 Match) (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 147

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Good Morning all.
Thank you for taking part in the activity Big smile
I will continue with questions

1. what was the best show u watched of varun badola so far?
2. what was his best scene accourding to u ?
3. which scene made u cry with him ?
4. if u could replace one of his co-stars and work with him who would that character be (Like - sugni / sweety / pammi and so on)
5. what was the most funniest scene he did so far >? (your most favorite)

Enjoy !!!!

1. Definitely PSHLOL

2. That is a tough question Ronit... but i will have to say the best scene for me was when he confessed his love to Sugni... his confession was so sweet and so sincere.Embarrassed

3. Well there wasn't any scene where i cried with him but yes many of the post leap scenes i cried FOR himLOL... because you could see how much he loved Sugni,  how much he yearned for her love and when she fell for him  he had to  maintain that boundary between them. It was so sad to see him in that stateCry

4. Very simple Ronit... Sugni aka Gulki Joshi... i would  have loved to replace herBlushing... although i am sure  i would have fainted the minute i see VarunLOL

5. My favourite funny scene was at the beginning of PSH when Vikram and Kuhu came up with a plan of him him faking an injury just to get Adi to come to Mahwari... they were having dinner and Vikram excused himself from the table, forgetting about his so called injury... after realizng what he did he tried to cover it up... and Adi realized he was fooled by his UncleLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VB 8th AT-The complete package (T,B,L,& P 2 Match) (Page 40)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara1993

Last night I watched the movie 1920-evil returns played by aftab shivdasani - well the movie is horror movie but em not scared .. none of the scenes scared me at all

I can't believe you weren't scared Ronit. When i first saw that movie.. ...i had a hard  time sleepingLOL... i just couldn't  forget the scenes where she became possessed.
yes i was not scared
actually my brother shows me horror movies and I know all effects when it will scare us .. some ideas were taken from those movies that's why was not scared LOL 

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara1993

Good Morning all.

4. if u could replace one of his co-stars and work with him who would that character be (Like - sugni / sweety / pammi and so on)

Enjoy !!!!

1. Definitely PSHLOL

2. That is a tough question Ronit... but i will have to say the best scene for me was when he confessed his love to Sugni... his confession was so sweet and so sincere.Embarrassed

3. Well there wasn't any scene where i cried with him but yes many of the post leap scenes i cried FOR himLOL... because you could see how much he loved Sugni,  how much he yearned for her love and when she fell for him  he had to  maintain that boundary between them. It was so sad to see him in that stateCry

4. Very simple Ronit... Sugni aka Gulki Joshi... i would  have loved to replace herBlushing... although i am sure  i would have fainted the minute i see VarunLOL

5. My favourite funny scene was at the beginning of PSH when Vikram and Kuhu came up with a plan of him him faking an injury just to get Adi to come to Mahwari... they were having dinner and Vikram excused himself from the table, forgetting about his so called injury... after realizng what he did he tried to cover it up... and Adi realized he was fooled by his UncleLOL
ithank u sarah
i enjoyed reading those replies LOLWink
the funniest one is u replacing gulki joshi answer SmileTongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I will continue My daily update of Astitva
I feel u ladies who do not watch it .. will know the story from reading my summery
any ways - i will continue from where I stopped
Urmila who is Manas wife (friend of simran) left her husband for other man, was ready to divorce manas = in last night episodes she refused to give him divorce that too because - she felt manas wants to be with simran - LOLWink - wrong thinking of her made her cheat on him and then blame him for that cheating of hers- so she refused to divorce but then one of her workers told her u refused to divorce your husband this will lead u to lose your lover so is it worth it ... ??
any ways her boyfriend - is MARRIED - to other lady ROFL this man is a cheater he is flirting with other ladies and now last night they told us he was married LOLWink any ways Urmila doesnt know this but yes .. he got to know that he has some money and shares that his wife's father left for him so he come up with a plane and removed urmila from his home... he made her leave the house ... !!!!!
In other hand - we have abhi and his girlfriend kiran
she got a job offer from Mr shori and slowly become close to him .. Abhi decided to divorce simran and when they lawyer said he will come up with planes to divorce simran abhi mind it - like - simran cheat on abhi  or simran lied or she was not a good wife - abhi heard all this and felt No I cheated on her I wont hear or say such thing - that lawyer said to him - if u cant hear such thing against your wife why u divorce her haaa ?? = any ways abhi said to kiran I want to speak to simran and decide for divorce - they were shouting and then door bell .. it was a later from the cort - YES u heard me rite- Simran sent a divorce later to Abhi
I stopped at that point .. He opened that and sow divorce and was surprised LOLWinkROFL
I guess seeing that he will feel huh how can she divorce me ... his ego will be hurt ext .. any ways more updates tomorrow after seeing the next episodes WinkLOL
urmila's case i will say - u cheat your husband Now take it and seee - -- how it will be feel when u will see your boy friend cheat on you Big smile soon with abhi and kiran WinkTongueSmile Let's see what will happen Next !!!!

JulieD

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Good Morning all.

Enjoy !!!!

Oh Ronit mere Jaan - tum meri Jaan logi itne sare sawal puchhe kaar (You will kill me with your questions)

Loh jawab deti hue warna tum naraz ho gawogi (I will answer your questions otherwise you will get uset)

1. Since PHS introduced me to Varun Baloda I would say PHS

2. The best scene - there were soo many but there are 3 that I will never forget:
(i) the love confession scene because he had not realised how he felt until he had said it in fustration but more importantly because of the way he said to Sugni that she had a choice whether to love him or not, that he would not force the issue but would always hope  that she would love him too.
(ii) the wedding shopping scene (TVS, Sugni and Amrita)  when she sees the injury on his forehead. The concern and reassurance and then the embaressment when Amrita teased was soo brilliant
(iii) the double meaning/button scene - their banter and expressions were a joy to watch

3. the scene that made me cry with him- there are two:
(i) when Sugni at a gun point tells him to get out of her life
(ii) when Gulabia taunts him and he comes down the stairs as Adi puts a chunari on Sugni's head

4. Since I don't know the others it would have to be Sugni. Actually I would love to play the Sugni who did chaper chaper and see how long TVS could tolerate it before he lost his coolLOLLOL

5. The funniest scene of Varun's was in Sonu sweety when he played a double role and also in the episode when Varun Badola himself became the topic. The best line in that episode was "Unko paisa milte hai pyaar karne ke mujeh pasia nehi milte tuje pyaar karne ke" (He gets paid to fall in love, nobody pays me to love youROFLROFLsorry Sara its not as funny in English as in Hindi).

Edited by payal7 - 15 July 2013 at 5:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Oh payal I hope u r not being irritated by my questions but what to do em trying to make this AT bit more active and entertaining
nice comments and yeah agreed that is funny - he gets money to love hahahaha good replies I enjoyed reading them

Oh yes when u get bored of my silli questions do let me know

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Ronit

Your questions do not irritate and are not silly questions.

I just find some of the questions hard to answer - sochna padta hai yaar aur phir mere saar me dard hota haiLOLLOL (I have to think which in turn hurts my head!!!!)

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Ronit

Your questions do not irritate and are not silly questions.

I just find some of the questions hard to answer - sochna padta hai yaar aur phir mere saar me dard hota haiLOLLOL (I have to think which in turn hurts my head!!!!)
itne bhi mushkil sawal nai pooche hay LOLWink
when i sit to answer .. I might understand what u say Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top