Originally posted by ronshaanGood Morning all.
Thank you for taking part in the activity
I will continue with questions
1. what was the best show u watched of varun badola so far?
2. what was his best scene accourding to u ?
3. which scene made u cry with him ?
4. if u could replace one of his co-stars and work with him who would that character be (Like - sugni / sweety / pammi and so on)
5. what was the most funniest scene he did so far >? (your most favorite)
Oh Ronit mere Jaan - tum meri Jaan logi itne sare sawal puchhe kaar (You will kill me with your questions)
Loh jawab deti hue warna tum naraz ho gawogi (I will answer your questions otherwise you will get uset)
1. Since PHS introduced me to Varun Baloda I would say PHS
2. The best scene - there were soo many but there are 3 that I will never forget:
(i) the love confession scene because he had not realised how he felt until he had said it in fustration but more importantly because of the way he said to Sugni that she had a choice whether to love him or not, that he would not force the issue but would always hope that she would love him too.
(ii) the wedding shopping scene (TVS, Sugni and Amrita) when she sees the injury on his forehead. The concern and reassurance and then the embaressment when Amrita teased was soo brilliant
(iii) the double meaning/button scene - their banter and expressions were a joy to watch
3. the scene that made me cry with him- there are two:
(i) when Sugni at a gun point tells him to get out of her life
(ii) when Gulabia taunts him and he comes down the stairs as Adi puts a chunari on Sugni's head
4. Since I don't know the others it would have to be Sugni. Actually I would love to play the Sugni who did chaper chaper and see how long TVS could tolerate it before he lost his cool
5. The funniest scene of Varun's was in Sonu sweety when he played a double role and also in the episode when Varun Badola himself became the topic. The best line in that episode was "Unko paisa milte hai pyaar karne ke mujeh pasia nehi milte tuje pyaar karne ke" (He gets paid to fall in love, nobody pays me to love yousorry Sara its not as funny in English as in Hindi).
Edited by payal7 - 15 July 2013 at 5:54am