virika OS - need your love

_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guyz!!! i hav written an OS on virika.. ma first ever OS... plzz do tll me hw it is..
Virika OS - need your love 

It was another tiresome day for Viren. He had just completed working on some cases and her secretary had said that there were many clients waiting for meeting him. To top it all his brother and sister in law had been calling him all day to tell him that his pregnant wife was expecting him at home and would become upset and cranky if he did not return soon. Finally he completed his work and headed back home. It was quite late by the time he reached home and saw his wife sleeping with one hand on her little bump and the other holding a diary. He felt happy that now she wouldn't shout at him for coming home late. He quickly went and changed to his nightwear. He got into bed beside her. Sleep engulfed him in a few minutes.

It was around midnight and Jeevika was finding it difficult to sleep. She tossed and turned but it didn't work. She finally gave up and opened her eyes. She turned to the other side and saw Viren sleeping peacefully. She smiled seeing him sleep like a bay. But her smile soon tuned into a frown. 'I am finding it difficult to sleep her and he sleeping so well' she thought. She couldn't keep her thoughts to herself and jerked him. He didn't react and this annoyed her even more. 'First he comes home late and now he sleeping here without any tension' she frowned. He jerked him once again and this time he woke up. He slowly rubbed his eyes and saw a fuming Jeevika in front of him. 'Viren you are dead today' he thought.

Viren: what happened Jeevika? Do u need something?

Jeevika(crossing her arms): I am angry with you.

Viren: look Jeevika I know you are angry for me coming home late but what to do I had so many meeting lined up.

Jeevika: okay I will forgive you if you complete my wish.

Viren(surprised): wish? What wish? Are you having some craving again? Look Jeevika I am too tired to get something for you now. I promise I will get you in the morning pakka.

It was very difficult for Viren to comprehend Jeevika's expressions now a days. She was first annoyed and then she looked pleadingly towards him. and now she had the 'I will cry now' expression. For Viren to handle an annoying or pleading Jeevika was fine but not a crying Jeevika. So he decided to fulfill her wish.

Viren: okay what do you want?

Jeevika became happy for a moment but later turned shy. She did not know how to ask him.

Viren was confused looking at her. First she was all happy and now suddenly she turned shy. 'what did she want' he thought.

Viern: what happened Jeevika? Tell me what you want?

Jeevika murmured something which Viren couldn't understand.

Viren: what did you say?

Jeevika had no other option but to say it loudly.

Jeevika( her gaze downwards): I want a kiss.

Viren: what??

Jeevika: what what? Now days you don't even spend any time with me. You are so immersed in your work. Do u even remember the last time you hugged me or you kissed me and said 'I love you'? you are so busy with your work. (places her hand on her tummy) you know how much baby and me miss you.

By then Jeevika had almost started crying. She had tiny drops forming in her eyes. Before she could start with her complaints again Viren pressed his lips on hers. The kiss contained only one thing in it ' pure love. He too missed being away from her. He missed holding her in his arms. He was too busy that he did not give time to her. He mentally thought that he would plan and give equal time and love to her.

They parted from the kiss and slept in each other's arms peacefully with a promise to love each other and the little one which come into their world soon.

okay i knw its lame.. bt i cudnt gt dis idea out of ma mind in any other way... 

nd dis one is fr kany.. hope u lyk it... nd sry if its nt as u expected...

plzz do give ur feedback... πŸ˜Š

Part 2 

Edited by _Shru_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res 🀣 

im so special πŸ˜†

***UNRES*** 

First victory dance for making you write 🀣 

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

WOHOOO it was so damn cute ❀️
Fell in love with this story the instant second you told me about the concept πŸ˜³
Seriously I was like "awww" and now after reading I'm like "awww"
So damn adorable and never read a story where someone preggerz is craving for a kiss πŸ˜³
But thats my Jeevika, and of course my Viren would fulfill her needs and demans πŸ˜†
Super Duper cute and can't wait to read more stories from you love ❀️ 

Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
itsfate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
awesome update
jeevika was so daring
loved it
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Edited by nisha_virman - 10 years ago
millee18 thumbnail
truly grt...
i totally luved it...
nd jeevika asking fr a kisss!!!!really...
but luvd it...
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was beautiful esp jeevika asking for a kiss!!
Viratmanvifan31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb os! jeevika askin fo kiss was too cute
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
resπŸ˜‰
chicken unres karo yaa na karo
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: keertu

resπŸ˜‰

chicken unres karo yaa na karo

kyun nahi karegi.. karna padegaπŸ˜‰
nani2630 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its beautiful
Loved Jeevika's hormones
She is craving for Kiss thats cute
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
ssachuuu this was sooo cute and awesome...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
chal finally tune OS likh hi diya woh bhi virika pe and kya likha yaar β­οΈ
haye viren kinna lucky hai jeevika ko cravings huyi toh woh bhi kiss ki he cant get luckier than this πŸ˜†
viren ka baby bhi baap ko mauka de raha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chal waiting for more such OS's from the one and only sachuuu πŸ˜‰
Edited by kulsum_virman - 10 years ago